Yeongwonhi Happy Together

Yeongwonhi Happy Together [Family Life] _ HIATUS =="

 

No One POV

Sungmin never imagine he deserved the perfect live like this, understanding parents in law and such a sweet husband… but he don’t think this was enough to enlighten their life… they missing something.. even though Kyuhyun never says anything about this but he knows, deep inside his husband heart, that man also feel lonely as much as he feel… yeah, they missed something that man can’t give, they can’t bring a new life… Sungmin love babies, kids, he love to have a child but it impossible for them despite both of them a men, they had discuss about this before, right there, on their bed and hugging each other…

Kyu, it’s really ok you stay with me? I’m a man and I can give you something that each married couple want’

‘humm? What is that?’

‘A baby kyu, a child…’

‘I already have a child min..’

‘huh?who??!’

‘You! My five years old child…’

… but then he smile again, remembered what has his husband said to him even though it almost a year, it feel like just happens… Kyuhyun can be very naughty if he wants to…

Flashback

A year ago at Airport

Sungmin’s POV

I saw mom and dad… they look so happy to see us, and I also truly happy after my second wedding… I’m kind of phobia about it but with Kyuhyun, everything feels safe…

‘Minnie! Kyuhyunnie! Aww… you two looks so dazzling from afar…’

Hehehe… really? I just giggling and hug them… I just happy with Kyuhyun… then mom and dad dragged me from Kyuhyun, leaving him at the back… well, as much as I love Kyuhyun, I love them too… I can’t resist them… they can be cute too sometimes…

As three of us happily walking and chatting together, suddenly Kyuhyun pulls me away from mom and dad, making all of us flinched… he drags me out from there as he screaming something umm… how do I describe this, saying something that make me feel like I has just put my head into a oven with the highest temperature… my cheeks must be as red as baked shrimp… Aish… my husband…

‘Mom!! Dad!!!... We need to go home first… we are gonna make a baby and having a lot of them!!!’

What did he mean with a lot of them and making babies thing? He opens the car for me to get in… I still embarrassed… as he got in the car, he help me to fasten the belt and managed to steal a peck on my lip… you see, sometimes he can be naughty too… but, having a baby? It’s impossible for us right?

‘Kyu, what did you mean by having a baby? You know that we can’t’

‘What? You don’t like it? Of coz we can’t so that means we need to try hard……. On the bed till we get a baby…’

Yeah… we need to try our best… just wait… he knows it’s impossible even though we try our best because we are men… so he means……..

‘Cho Kyuhyun! Since when you become this ert huh?’ he laughed in amused…

‘Since you’re mine…’ his words created a deep red color on my cheeks…

End of flashback

No One POV

Lately, Kyuhyun always coming home late… it almost twelve in the midnight, Sungmin closed the book that he had been reading, no, staring and put it on the nightstand beside, exhaled a heavy sigh as he take a glimpse on the wall clock…

‘Already twelve’

he whispered alone, fumbled the space next to him… the bed seems to be larger than before without Kyuhyun occupied it… his husband still at office he guess… nowadays, Kyuhyun looks so tired, getting thinner and rarely at home… but, whenever their eyes met, Kyuhyun always smile sweetly to him… Sungmin adjusted his body, leaning on his side, pillowed by his arm… his free hand caresses Kyuhyun’s space on the bed… he is crying… no, not because he thought his husband was cheating on him or having another woman or guy but because he can’t do anything to ease his husband… when he try to voice out something like helping Kyuhyun in their company, the replied will always be the same…

‘No need min, I just want to see your face first when I’m home and wake up in the morning with you sleeping beside me’

Kyuhyun always be the one who will awake first… he didn’t like the sight when Sungmin will wake him and both of them need to work… what he wants is, wake in the morning with Sungmin still in his slumber sleep, staring at Sungmin sleeping face and wait for him to awake… give Sungmin his morning kiss, cuddling together before he need to get ready to work… another favorite part for Kyuhyun was when Sungmin made breakfast for him, tying his tie and sent him to the car, shyly pecked his lip for goodbye kiss… till now, it’s their daily routine it just, Kyuhyun seems like he has no time for him now which make he always sleeping alone… even if it was Sunday, Kyuhyun always had gone to somewhere… Sungmin falls asleep with a thought of his husband…

Kyuhyun went home at one o’clock… he take a quick shower only to refresh his pale body… after he finished, he slid carefully under the blanket, don’t want to disturb his sleeping beauty… he was facing Sungmin who sleep soundly beside him but it’s not the beauty face that he admired so much, Sungmin looks delicate, pale, and a hint of tear can been seen… Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin slowly into his arm, Sungmin stirs due the movement but still in his deep sleep… Kyuhyun and Sungmin completely stick together now… Kyuhyun wipe the remaining tears at Sungmin’s face…

‘Please wait for me as you always do… give me some more time…’ Kyuhyun kissed his husband forehead before him also, falls asleep…

Three day directly Kyuhyun keep missing… Mr. and Mrs. Cho also didn’t say anything about Kyuhyun weird attitude… Sunday morning, Sungmin wake up alone… this is the first time Kyuhyun missing without he realizes… he stares confusedly at their nightstand, a breakfast prepared for him… how did he knows that? Toasted bread with a mug of hot milk that printed his name on it so he reaches for the tray, put it on his lap and smile inwardly… later on he walked to the bathroom when a pink hanging paper caught his attention….

He smiles again and his eyes roaming around the room, looking for the said cloths which turn to be Kyuhyun favorite one, a pink shirt that they wore for their honeymoon… Sungmin done with the first instruction and the second one make him confused…

‘what steps?’ he was asking himself as he walks to the downstairs… looking for Mr. and Mrs. Cho…

‘Mom…? Dad…?’ no respond…

‘where did everyone missing?’ he moved to the living room when he saw Cho’s family driver…

‘Please follows me Mr. Cho…’ and Sungmin just followed him silently… ‘did Kyuhyun means his steps?’… Sungmin still thinking about it till he gets into the car…

‘umm… where are we going?’

‘I’m sorry Mr. Cho but I have been trusted not to say anything… so please enjoy this silent journey…’

Sungmin nodded… it took almost half an hour before the car stopped at an alien environment for him…

‘My duty ended here…’ The driver said as he open the door for Sungmin and bowed… Sungmin walked to the only house there, a beautiful white wood house… he stepped in, and the door was unlocked… something on floor makes him smiles, a foot print with a difference color…

‘So, this is the steps…’ Sungmin followed the feet till he reach a white door and when he opened it, he took a minutes to digest the sight in front him, there were twelve kids in front him with a toothy smile, seven girls and five boys… with a banner hanging on the wall…

WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME SUNGMIN APPA

Sungmin blinked his eyes rapidly… then one of the girls, the smallest one walks to him and hold his hand…

‘umma?’ she said with a cute voice of her…

‘huh? What?’ Sungmin bends his body to the little girl, and flinched when a pair of hand wrapped around his waist…

‘She called you umma, our cute little daughter, Sungsoon…’ he knows that voice, his Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun stands at his left with one hand resting on Sungmin waist since Sungsoon still holding Sungmin’s hand on the right…

‘meet our new family…’ Kyuhyun claps several times…

‘umm, kids, from older to younger please…’ Kyuhyun said with a smile while Sungmin, still pumping the info in his brain… as the kids settle their arrangement… Kyuhyun started to introduce one by one as they give their greeting bow to Sungmin…

‘let’s start with the oldest one, Kibum, 16, Donghae, 14, Yoorin and  Yurong also 13, ah, Jaejin, Taemin, Aecha, and Nayoung 12, Minhae, 9, Misun, 7, and lil’ Sungsoon and lil’ Jongkyu both of them 5…’ in one breath, Kyuhyun managed to introduce his children… 

‘all of them, o-our child?’ Sungmin ask with teary eyes and gain a brief nods from Kyuhyun… Sungmin smiles, behold at his children…

‘Would you give your appa big bear families hug?’ he asks the kids with a smile and Sungsoon already in his arms…  

First time in Sungmin life, he has a big family like this… he mouthed thank you to Kyuhyun as the lad only looking them with a big smile… they play together all entire day… at the night, they gather together in the living room watching movie after the dinner which they made together, even it just a day, they already close with each other… after that, some of them had gone to their room, leaving Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kibum, Donghae, Jongkyu and Sungsoon … Sungsoon and Jongkyu was playing, running freely when suddenly she stops in front of Sungmin…

‘umma..pyo-pyo…’ she pouted her tiny lip, wanting Sungmin to kiss her… when Sungmin kissed her, she goes to Kyuhyun beside Sungmin, asking the same thing…

‘appa… pyo-pyo…’ Kyuhyun also give a peck to Sungsoon, making everyone in the room smiling and giggling… soon, Jongkyu also come and asks the same thing before he joins Sungsoon happily disturbing the olders…

Sungmin closed the gap between him and Kyuhyun…

‘This is what makes you been so busy lately...’ Sungmin stated out the fact…

‘Yeah, sorry for keep secret of this, I want to make it surprise for you, and it takes a lot of time and procedure to deal with the orphanage’… their fingers intertwined…

‘No sorry kyu, thanks… the most precious gift in my life…’ they eyes just like a magnet, slowly pulling them to be closer but interrupted by a fake cough…

‘Under 18 here appa, umma…~’ Kibum said with a playful laugh as Donghae just grins widely … Sungmin cupped his hot cheeks, an embarrass moment for him… then something snapped in his mind…  

‘Do all of you need to call me umma? Why don’t you just call me appa… then Kyuhyun appa can be your umma’… Sungmin saw Kyuhyun smirk darkly and his sons amusedly giggle, again, especially Donghae…..

‘appa said he always on the top which make him to be the appa…’ Donghae revealed the truth, making Sungmin cheeks hot of embarrassment…

‘Kyu! what did you tell them?’ he pinched Kyuhyun bare arm, making him flinched…

‘ouch… min! what? It just a conversation between appa and his two sons…’ Kyuhyun defenses himself, raising his eyebrows several times to Kibum and Donghae… Sungmin face palmed before he take Sungsoon and Jongkyu with him, it already eleventh, those kids need to sleep……

‘kyu, I’ll sleep with my lil’ Soonsoon and Kyukyu, you can sleep on the couch tonight…’ Sungmin shouted as he entered their room and locked it… kibum and Donghae burst into laughter…

‘w-what! Min-ah…’ Kyuhyun abruptly stand and glared at Donghae…

‘your fault… no plushies for you!’ Kyuhyun dashed to the room, leaving Donghae with a shock face, his deal with his appa is gone, no more plushie for him…

‘appa~…’ he follows Kyuhyun who standing in front of the door… both of them try to persuade Sungmin to open the door with a different intention, Kyuhyun of course wanna be with his Sungmin, while Donghae if his appa get in, then his plushies collection will increase… inside, Sungmin just smile, humminng a song to his the cute kids who will sleep any minutes...

From that day, everyday of their life full of laughter…

 

 

 

A/N: I dedicated this story to shineesuju28 and iwuvchoco... hopes you like it!!!! to others, thanks for reading!!!

 

Feels like missing something here.... READERS!!!!! DO I NEED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY? SOME MORE SEQUEL? YOU TELL ME....