Lovely Time Together! Not Really...

Yeongwonhi Happy Together [Family Life] _ HIATUS =="

 

No One POV

Sungmin still in deep and peaceful slumber… he didn’t stir a bit when Kyuhyun leave the bed to clean himself… Kyuhyun was adjusting his necktie in front of the mirror, behold lovely at his sleeping beauty on the bed through the reflection on mirror… he smiled at the view… he knows Sungmin must be tired after taking care of 12 children alone till he didn’t even hear the alarm was screaming, so he decided to take care the morning duty for Sungmin, wake up the kids and make the breakfast… he planted a sweet kiss on Sungmin’s forehead before he heading out to start his duty… he walked to the kitchen and grabbed Sungmin’s pink apron and wore it… he take out the frying pan and the spatula from the kitchen cabinet … Kyuhyun led his way to Kibum and Donghae’s room, smiling evilly at his two sons who sleep so soundly, Donghae as usual, sleeping with his plushies around him while Kibum, looks quite normal except for his book was replacing the pillow…. once he done analyzing his sons , the noisy sound of frying pan being knocked by the spatula produce the sound pollution in that room, effectively wake up those two poor boys…

“Appa!” two of them get up abruptly and shouted at Kyuhyun in unison…

“yes?” Kyuhyun try to hold his laughter…

“can you try other method that won’t cause any disaster to my ears?” Donghae whined but Kibum is fully awake and ready to take his shower…

“like this?” Kyuhyun walk closer to Donghae’s bed…

“wake up my sweetheart darling~” he patted softly Donghae’s cheek and fakes his voice like a woman voice yet it sound so funny…

“Yeah, this better!” Donghae said but his eyes are getting heavier again… unexpectedly, Kyuhyun pinched his cheek, making him opens his eyes wide…

“Appa! Appa! It’s hurt!”

“Serve you right! You are not girl to be treating like that… just wake up as a man! Now get up! Don’t forget to wake up your brothers…”

Kyuhyun happily leave his sons room  and now he heading to his daughters room, Yoorin and Yurong’s room… he knocked the door softly, when he got no respond, he entered the room slowly… his daughter still sleeping under the blanket, taking the space on the bed, he starts to shake Yoorin body softly…

“Yoorin-ah… wake up…” Yoorin was awake at the first try… rubbing her eyes cutely…

“appa? Emm… okay…” next, he went to Yurong’s bed and same as Yoorin, Yurong also was easy to wake up…

“appa will prepare the breakfast so could you please waking up your sisters for me?” Kyuhyun asked as he stopped in at the door…

“sure appa…” they answered in sync…

 

Kitchen

The breakfast is almost done… hot coffee, several bowls of cereal, a jug of milk, toasted bread and now Kyuhyun is making a scramble egg…

“Morning appa…” Kibum as always sit first on the chair, pouring the milk into his glass…

“Morning…” Kyuhyun replied but he still concentrates at his scramble egg…

“appa!” there come Yoorin and Yuroong… two of them were standing beside Kyuhyun…

“Yes my dears?”

“where’s umma?” Yurong asked…

“he still sleeping… why?”

“Usually we only do this to umma, but since umma is not here….” Yoorin said while Yurong grinned at Kyuhyun… in no time, they held Kyuhyun’s hands and pulled him down a bit before placing a morning kiss on his cheeks…

“Morning appa!” they greeted him before sit on their place, leaving Kyuhyun who smile brightly…

The next thing was a chaos, his 12 years old kids, Jaejin, Taemin, Aecha, and Nayoung, together with Minhae and Misun were attacking him by hugging his body together…

“Umma!” they shouted…

“kids! Calm down.. it’s me… Kyuhyun appa…” and each head lifted up to take a look…

“Appa… they want your morning kiss… umma always give to them…” Kibum helped his appa… Kyuhyun mouthed an O…

“okay then… come gets your kiss~” Kyuhyun said cheerfully as he knelt down… to his surprised, his kids already queuing in front of him…

“wow… I bet all of you already used with this right…” and then, the giving of morning kiss started… Kyuhyun only give one kiss each on their forehead, in return, they kissed him three time, right cheek, left cheek and the tip of his nose…  when it’s done… he stands and eyeing his children that most of them already starting to eat their breakfast…

“Minnie umma!” well, Kyuhyun knows well the owner of the voice… but Donghae fell silent when he saw Kyuhyun in Sungmin pink apron….

“What? Kyuhyun appa?”

“Why? Are you disappointed?”

“Umm, maybe not… appa!” Donghae suddenly hugged him….

“Morning appa!” He chirped…  Kyuhyun was in daze, looking at his kids weirdly as Donghae also sat on his seat…

“Is this always happen in the morning?” he asked his eldest son..

“yeah…” the simple answer from Kibum tugged his lips to smile..

“What a lovely day….”

Everyone was busy to fill their stomachs when a soft voice greeting them…

“Morning everyone…” it was Sungmin and he looks pale and weak, drawing Kyuhyun to get him quickly…

“Min… are you okay? You don’t look well…” Kyuhyun touched his forehead…

“Min, you have a fever!” Kyuhyun led his husband to sit…

“I’m fine kyu… did you do all this?” he asked when he saw the breakfast served… smiles to his children who also eyeing him worriedly…

“yeah, you look so tired so I didn’t wake you up… okay kids! Get ready to school! Go and get your lil’ brother and sister too…” Kyuhyun suddenly commanded his children… everyone swarms away…

“Min, can you stay alone for a while? I’m going to send those kids to school and Sungsoon and Jongkyu to their grandparents’ house… ah! No, let’s packing some of your stuff, I’ll drop you and our kids at dad’s house… okay?”

“It’s okay Kyu… I rather stay here, take care of this house… I want to wait our children back from school…”

“umma, it’s okay… we can take care of it… just go to grandpa house… Kyuhyun appa will come and get you when he finished his work, right appa?” Kibum suddenly come from nowhere…

“yeah, Kibum is right… or I can get a leave today… nothing much at office…”

“No… you said you have a meeting with important clients today…”

“He can wait…”

“No he can’t… remember, he going to China right after the meeting?”

“Uh, how did you---“

“Who always told me everything… now, now, get ready all of you.. Don’t worry about me, I will take some paracetamols and rest…”

“No... you will stay with mom and dad today... no excuses... Kibum, packing your umma stuff, we’re going now...”

 

Kyuhyun sighed... finally he had done his works and picked up Sungmin and his children at his parents’s house... it almost 8 when he drives his car through the silent road since their house was quite isolated from the busy town... Sungmin fell asleep at the passenger seat while Sungsoon and Jongkyu were palying with each other at the back... soon, they arrived... as Kyuhyun busier to unfasten Sungmin seat belt, Sungsoon and Jongkyu already went inside the house first... Kyuhyun shook his head, envy of his children stamina that never fade... however, after unfastened the seat belt, Kyuhyun steal some time to adore his husband angelic face... caressed it with love...

“Urmmmm... kyu...” Sungmin whined...

“Sorry, did I wake you up?”

“No... I already awake... Kyu... I feel dizzy...” Sungmin said as he rested his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder... Kyuhyun patted his head...

“You acted like pregnant women... are you pregnant?” Kyuhyun joked...

“So funny Kyu... I’m really not feeling well...” Sungmin complained... obviously not in mood...

“You really act like one...”

“Kyu...” Sungmin raised his head and pouted at his husband...

“I got it... just kidding Min... Come...” Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin hot forehead, alerted that his husband got a fever... he got off from the car and helped Sungmin, holding his securely and supported him while walking... Kyuhyun carefully opened the door while his right hand wrapped around Sungmin waist as he rested his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, still feeling giddy... as soon as he opened, he drastically shut it back loudly... a faint scream can be heard from his spot... but he was hoping Sungmin didn’t hear anything...

“Kyu? What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun gulped his saliva, a cold sweat beading on his forehead...

“Min, let’s go for check up ne?”

“Don’t want... I just need some rest Kyu...  are you still thinking that I’m pregnant?” Sungmin weakly looked at him...

“Uh? Of course not, but you look very ill...”

“I went to clinic today with mom and dad... nothing wrong with me, I’m just tired Kyu... I already ate my medicines...” Sungmin convinced him with smile... Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip, his heart beating rapidly...

“Kyu... I want to get in bed quickly...” Sungmin whined again, tired for standing too long...

“Okay... but in one condition...” Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows...

“Close your eyes till we reach our room... okay? Whatever you heard just don’t open your eyes...” Sungmin nodded, feeling too lazy to argue with Kyuhyun... as he shut his eyes, Kyuhyun led him to enter their house... Sungmin stopped and drastically opened his eyes when the noise drumming his eardrums... the house was in messy, unknown things was scattered on the floor and the kids, running from east to the west, north to the south...

“Min! Calm down, don’t scream! Just ignore this terrible thing!” Kyuhyun was nervous... he never thought leaving the house to the kids will be disaster... the most miracle thing is, Sungmin just shrugged and started to walk again...

“Min? Are you okay? Too tired to get mad?” Kyuhyun asked as he gently lay Sungmin on the bed... then he heard Sungmin chuckled weakly...

“Kyu, what was happening out there is happening everyday... I’m used to it...” Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped...

“You mean, they always been like that? Every day?”

“Yeah Kyu... every single day...” Kyuhyun took a deep breath...

“Just rest Min, I will handle them...” Sungmin nodded as he get in the bed... he held Kyuhyun ‘s hand tightly...

“Kyu, I don’t wanna eat anything, just let me sleep okay?”

“Sure...” Kyuhyun kissed his forehead...

“And don’t get mad with them...”

 

Messy Living Room

Kyuhyun shown his fierce face... all his kids was standing in line...

“so, where is Kibum hyung?” everyone fell into silence...

“Hae?” Donghae was shaking... though the chaos moment was normal thing to him, but to let his Kyu appa find out about it is the last thing that would cross in his mind... usually, no matter what kind of messy level they made, Sungmin without complain will tidy up the house...

“T-Tree house... r-rea-reading?” Donghae stuttered...

“I told you to watch the house yet you made it into this! Now, everybody in their position! Donghae! You in charge in for the living room! Yurong! Kitchen! Yoorin! Room! So make a team and get to work quickly! Sungsoon, Jongkyu, you two follow appa...”

 

They were trying hard to clean the house, stopped for a while to have dinner; of course they only eat delivery food that night... when everything done, they were lying on the spacious floor... Kyuhyun in the middle...

“uh, what we got here...” Kibum popped out from nowhere...

“Good timing Kibum hyung, when everything is done then you appears...” Donghae was kind of mocking his hyung...

“Kibum! Bring us all the comforters and blankets... we are gonna sleep here tonight...” everyone was silently agreed since tomorrow is weekend, no school...

 

Sungmin woke up at 3 am... it’s weird to wake up without Kyuhyun beside him... the medicines help reduced his fever and he feels better now... Sungmin climbed off from the bed and heading out from the room... he went to the living room and smile at the scene... his children was sleeping together, sharing the comforter and blanket... they slept around Kyuhyun who was lying in the middle... Sungmin take a chance to record this moment in his memory... then he slowly crawled under Kyuhyun’s blanket, snuggled closer to his husband as he placed his head on Kyuhyun’s stretched arm... soon, he drifted to a deep slumber...

 

 

 

A/N: I wanna say, SORRY! *run and hide*