Your Over Protective Best Friends (Sungmin and Kyuhyun)

Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Tell Me Your Wish)

One day, while you were walking in the mall that your father owns with your bestfriend Kyuhyun and Sungmin, you saw your ultimate crush, Donghae. Your bestfriends tried to escape from you knowing that they would be in trouble if they stay longer with you but, you reached out for their hands stopping them to go.

"Yah! Where are you going?" You shouted at them.

"We would be in trouble for sure, you'll force us to do embarrassing things just to catch Donghae's attention." Sungmin murmured.

"Well, it's fine with me. I would do everything for you, Seo." Kyuhyun said sarcastically. Knowing that if he says anything that would annoy you, the situation will become more complicated.

~~ You will do anything just to catch Donghae's attention. And most of the time, your plans keep you and your bestfriends near in trouble.

"So here's the plan." You whispered at their ears.

Sungmin smirked and stared in your eyes badly. He can't do anything but to ride on your plans. They love you so much. Your bestfriends treat you as their maknae.

"Kyuhyun, oppa! Go beside him then call me. Then, Sungmin oppa, come near Donghae then trip your foot over, I should slip, okay? I should be catched by him, measure the distance." You said to them and tapped them on their broad shoulders.

As always, they were planning something that you don't know.

~~ The PLAN (or not)

As what they planned, Kyuhyun stood next to Donghae and Sungmin went near him. But when the time you were about to go near them.. Your two bestfriends carried you on the both sides of your shoulders.

"But why. oppas?!" You're shouting to death while they were carrying you away from Donghae.

"We'll take you home, baby girl." Sungmin said and grinned.

"You're so young to be inlove, baby girl. We were your only boyfriends, okay?" Kyuhyun said trying not to look at you.

~~ As if you know how much your two bestfriends love you. They don't like you to fall inlove because they were worried of you getting hurt by someone. They were over protective when it comes to you.

When the three of you reached your home, you stared at them angrily. Then, they brought you gogumas. They know that gogumas would make you happy. They know you so much, you've been bestfriends since forever.

"You two are the best. I love you both." You wrapped your arms on their necks and kissed them on their cheek.

"I know, I know. Time to sleep, Seo. Your mom told us to sleep with you this night. They will be going to Japan for some business transactions." Sungmin said and carried you to bed.

They slept by your side. Sungmin on the left, Kyuhyun on the right and you are in the middle. ~~ They thought that you were already asleep. So they started a conversation about you.

"What would happen if Seo fall inlove?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun worriedly.

"No, she will not fall. We'll be with her everyday. I don't want her to be heartbroken." Kyuhyun assured Sungmin.

Then suddenly, you heard them. You raised your self from laying on you bed and sit.

"Why oppas? Why I can't?" You asked them and punched them on their arms.

They forcely laid you to bed again.

"Sleep now, princess." They both kissed you on you soft fluffy cheeks. ~~ and, you fell asleep.