His Cold Hearted-Looking Friends, But They're Loving and Caring (CNBlue Members)

Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Tell Me Your Wish)

Yonghwa is deeply in love with his ex-girlfriend, Hye Mi who left him and went to America. He can’t let go of her even if Hye Mi is ignoring him and saying that she doesn’t love him no more.

After their jamming..

“Guys, when do you think Hye Mi will come back here in Korea?” Yonghwa said.

“NEVER.” His band mates said and stared at him badly.

~~ Jung Shin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun is annoyed with Yonghwa for still holding onto her and with Hye Mi for leaving Yonghwa giving him false hopes.

“Don’t be silly, guys. Let’s go.” He said and they drove-off their own cars.

They drove-off to Yonghwa’s house and they’ll spend their night there.

“I’m gonna take shower first. It’s very hot, like hell.” Jung Shin exaggerated, topless with towel wrapped on his waist.

As he opened the shower room’s door..

“AAAAAAAAAAAH! What the hell are you doing here?” Minyuk shouted while water is still running against him without any covering.

~~ Indeed, he’s taking his shower too.

“I didn’t know. Wait, let me go out of here.” He covered his eyes and act like he’s vomiting.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Minyuk shouted and get his towel.

“God, why’d you have to show me that? Aish!” Jung Shin mumbled and shook his head.

It’s time for dinner. So, Yonghwa called them on their own rooms in Yonghwa’s mansion.

“Come on, down guys. Time to eat. I know your stomachs were growling like wild lions.” Yonghwa exaggerated.

Minhyuk is eating then suddenly, he noticed that Jung Shin is staring at him badly. And he remembered what happened awhile ago. The food in his mouth splashed out. Some food in his mouth went to Jonghyun.

“Yah! What the hell is your problem?” Jonghyun said and wiped all the food that went off him.

~~ Time to sleep so they went on their own rooms. At the middle of their sleeping, Jonghyun noticed that Yonghwa went out. So he went his way to Jung Shin’s room.

“YAH! Wake up, sleepy head.” He whispered at Jung Shin’s ear.

“Wae?! I’m so sleepy.” He yawned and faced the opposite direction where Jonghyun is standing.

 

“Yonghwa went off his room. Come, let’s go after him.”

Jung Shin stood up like he’s not sleepy. When it comes to their friend, no matter what they’re doing, they’ll gonna stop it.

“Let’s wake Minhyuk up.” Jung Shin said.

So, they walked and reached Minhyuk’s room.

“Wake up.” Jung Shin said in front of Minhyuk’s face.

“Woaaaaah.” Minhyuk shouted because he saw Jung Shin’s face near him. Whenever he saw Jung Shin, he always remember the happening awhile ago in the shower room. “What the hell are you doing here?!” He added.

“Come on! Yonghwa went off his room, we need to follow him.” Jonghyun said.

So, Minhyuk stood up and they searched all over the mansion for Yonghwa. Then, Jung Shin tapped their backs looking forward to the garden because he saw Yongwa there throwing stones to nowhere. They went to the garden and sat beside him.

“What’s the problem, man?” Minhyuk said and wrapped his arm around Yonghwa.

“Same old problem, right?” Jung Shin stated and glared at him.

“Yeah, you guys know me very well.” Yonghwa said.

“You know, if she loves you, she will come back for you. Look at us, we’re always here for you because we love you.” Jonghyun added.

They had a group hug. “We love you, bro.” They added. Then, suddenly, Minhyuk get his arms out from the group hug.

“YAH! Stop doing that. Drama doesn’t fit us.” Minhyuk said and started to walk the opposite direction.

Then, Jonghyun and Jung Shin get their arms out too. They went off their rooms together with Yonghwa.

“Those guys look so cold-hearted but they’re so caring and loving. I’m lucky to have them.” Yonghwa thought himself and he fell asleep.