Chapter 2~Really? School with them???

Bloody War of Love

--The Next Day--

"You all want to register too??" The Principle asked with eyes the size of baseballs. "Yes sir." Ayna said with an angelic smile. "I see. Well, there is no problem with that. Especially with records like this." The Principle as he flipped through their registration forms. "It's amazing, YunHee-ssi you helped invent the iPad? I think you will want to join the Computer Technician club." The Principle said as Ruby nodded. "Secretary???" He called out. A woman hurried in with a bow. "Yes sir?" She asked. "Get these girls uniforms and their schdules." He said smiling. "Okay. But the other new students are here already as well sir." She said pointing behind her. "Ahh good. Take these girls with you and get them everything they need." The secretary nodded, "Follow me.". The girls all bowed and followed behind the secretary. 

EXO was standing in front of the front office all looking at their schedules. "These uniforms are so stupid." Chen said scoffing at the clothes. "Aishh. You don't even have your tie on right." Lay shook his head and adjusted the tie for Chen. Girls and some guys were walking by staring in awe at the 12. Luhan shivered, "Some of these people have disgusting minds." He said shaking his head and blocking out their thoughts.

The secretary walked out of the front office followed by the girls in their uniforms. "I decided since some of you have the same class that I would just drop you all off together. " The Secretary said and started to walk. "Well follow me and we will start the tour.

The two groups walked seperately. Ayna looked at Su Ho and growled like a Mother Bear protecting her kids. The secretary looked around curiously at the noise. "Well, here is the cafeteria. After homeroom you can come here to get your food, you can also eat here. But it's not mandatory." The secretary said as she pointed at the cafeteria. Xiu Min immediatley perked up at the word 'food'. "Waah. I will love it here!" Xiu Min said happily with a smile. V looked at him, and rolled her eyes. The other members of EXO chuckled at him. They continued through the school. "This is the gym. We hold sport activities here such as basketball and volleyball. We also hold pep rallies here." The secretary explained. They finished off the tour, and the secretary began to drop them off to their classes. 

"Hmmm first up we have Sehun and YulRin. This is your homeroom. You will stay with this group of people all day in this class room."  The Secretary explained and went in to talk to the teacher. Immediatley the two groups made a space betweeen eachother and shot glares at eachother as they talked. "Rin. Be good okay?? Follow all of the lead human's directions." Ruby said. Rin nodded sadly. "Do not let that.. EXO member, bother you. If he does, make sure you do not do anything to him that will get you in trouble." Ayna said with a glance towards them. "Sehun. Don't do anything that Kai and Baekhyun would do." Su Ho said sternly. "Hey!" Baekhyun and Kai said in unison. "Be good okay?? Follow the rules and be nice." Kris said with a smile. Sehun nodded simply and the Secretary walked back out. "You two can go in now." She said and the two walked in. 

"Class. Class. We have 2 new students. I hope you will welcome them with kindness." A petite teacher said with a smile. Everyone gaped at Sehun and Rin. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Park HyunJae, your English teacher. Introduce yourselves to the class." She said as she motioned to the students. Sehun slightly bowed with a bored expression. "Hello, I'm Sehun." He said with a slight smirk. Immediatley girls in the class started whispering about him. "Omo. His lisp is so cute!" "Did you see his smile??" "Class calm down." Ms. Park said and motioned towards Rin. Rin waved excitedly with a bright smile. "Hi!! I'm YulRin! But you can call me Rin!! Nice to meet you all!!!" She said excitedly. All of the guys looked at her in slight awe. "Hmm okay, Rin-ssi you can sit there." Mrs. Park pointed to a seat in the middle row in between a girl and a guy. Rin nodded and walked to her seat. "Andd Sehun you can sit right there." Mrs. Park pointed to a window seat in the back row. Sehun slightly bow and walked to his seat.

The secretary stopped in front of a door. A rather tall man in a suit stepped out. "Tao, Ji Kyung, Chanyeol, and Luli this is your class." The secretary said. Ji Kyung and Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Class with him?!" Ji Kyung said at a low tone where Humans couldn't hear. "Ji Kyung. Everyone else has gone to their class, even V." Luli said with a soft expression "We can do this." She said with a soft smile. Ji Kyung rolled her eyes at her friend and sighed. "Okay.." She said stubbornly. Chan Yeol shook his head again. "No. I'm not going in." He said once again. "Yes you are." Tao said smirking slightly. "Psh. No." Chan Yeol said looking at his friend oddly. "If you don't I will tell Su Ho you were the one who almost burned down Mother's Tree." Tao threatened. Chan Yeol's eyes widened a bit. "....Fine." He said through gritted teeth. Tao smiled and patted his friend's back. "You can go in now. Have a good day." The secretary said with a smile. They nodded and walked in. 

~~Lunch Break~~

The girls all met up in front of the gym. "No. NO." V said angrily. "What??" All the members asked looking at her. "That. That annoying little thing." V glared at him through the crowd, which Xiu Min was totally oblivious to. "What happened??" Mai asked. "He kept asking her questions and talking about food." Sooyeon said holding back her smile. "I want to every drop of his energy." V said through gritted teeth. "Calm down." Ruby said putting a hand on her shoulder. "I hate it here, there are too many rules to follow." Rin complained. "That is true. Originally we were supposed to come here and kill them right away. But now, we are in school with them?" Y.R said bluntly.  "It's not like we have a choice, let's just do what we were ordered to do." Mai said as she rolled her eyes. "Mai. Does it look like I was talking to you?" Y.R replied rudely. "No but I think I heard you s-" Ayna cut them off. "Everyone calm down. We are all just frustrated." She said peacefully.  "Me and Ayna are going to talk, and see if we should continues on with our original mission, or go to this human school." Ruby said. 

Kai and Baekhyun smirked secretly at all the girls you surrounded them. "Yeah you know we figured we should experience the life of a commoner." Kai said cockily. The girls squealed excitedly. Lay shook his head and went back to reading. "Laayyyy." Chen called out. "Yes?" Lay answered peeking over his book. "I'm bored!!" Chen said pouting like a kid. "Go read." Lay answered simply and turned back to his book. Chen pouted once more and looked over at Xiu Min who was surrounded by girls. "Ohhh Xiu Min do you want more food??" One of them asked. Xiu Min nodded with a mouth full of food and an angelic smile. "Awww okay!" The girl said happily and gave him some cookies. Xiu Min started to devour the cookies as girls looked at him and giggled. Lu Han sat beside him and watched him as he held back his laughter. "Xiu Min.. These girls have some interesting thoughts about you."  Lu Han said at an inaudible tone.  Xiu Min looked at him confusedly with big eyes. "Huh??" He replied back in the same tone. Lu Han just laughed and shook his head. 

The girls all watched in anticipation as Ruby and Ayna spoke. The two spoke so quietly that even Sooyeon couldn't hear what they were saying. "I really hope we can just kill them already." Ji Kyung said with a glare towards Chan Yeol. Luli just shrugged "Yeah I guess." She said simply. Ji Kyung looked at her skeptically and was about to say something, when Ruby and Ayna came back. "We have made our decision.." They said as the members looked at them hopefully."We shall continue school here until we get other directions." The two said in unison. 

"You're kidding me right?!" Most of the members yelled. 

 


Hello!! How did you like this chapter??

I tried to make it longg.

I hope the story isn't boring you because the interesting parts are coming!!

Can you kind of see how the members get along and their interactions and feelings towards EXO??

That was the point of this chapter!

If you didn't make it and are still suscribed I have started adding people to the stories.

Like Mrs. Park HyunJae.

I gave you guys pictures in the story. Just for a visual.

Thank you to those who leave comments.

Especially long ones like oh-thehunsgull and KoreanGal5 !!

I love your comments.

All comments are appreciated though!

A little preview at the end. Not much though.

 

Check out my roleplayy!! I need more people!! JOIN!!

Follow me on twitter @AlexusLovesAll for constant updates.

Follow me on tumblr too XD http://alexuslovesall.tumblr.com/

Follow me on instagram as well ^-^ the name is originality_only.

Pshhh add me on me2day http://me2day.net/cupcakesdaebak  Seriously add me.. I have no friends D:

Have a good day.

Also does anyone know any good poster shops that will make a poster for this story?? Perhaps you have one??

 

     

Preview for the next chapter~~

"Chan Yeol and Ji Kyung! GO TO DETENTION!!!!" 

"We're partners..." "That doesn't seem so bad to me."

"Ask me one more question.. and I will the life out of you."

"Babe.. you know you love me." "Babe my ."

"YAH!! You burned my flowers!!!!" "Oops. Sorry."