the beginning and the ending

I'd Love You for..an eternity

part 2

at the rooftop-

"why are we here?"

"Boa listen I need to talk to you."he turns around facing her with a serious expression

"tsk.*with arms crossed**mumbles*you guys are just telling me things all day..what is it Luhan?"

"Kris is in danger.My father's prosecutors are charging against him."

"why?"

"because his father is dealing with a buisness that's against the law.'

"what kind of business to be exact?and why not the father but him?"

"drugs.They're dealing with drugs,an they're unable to hunt him down at the moment because he was back in the states."

She stares for a moment:"Luhan..don't tell me this..."

He looks at her with some passion in his eyes:"you..still love him."

She walks away..

"you love him Boa do you?"he says holding her hand.

At the corner,Baekhyun who was sitting at the stairs listened to their conversation.

--

She stops,and letting Luhan drag her to the sides.

flashback--2 years ago

late at night.."Kris!!"

"BOA NO!!"Chanyeol and Suho tried to catch up with her..

A car was coming towards Kyle from behind..

BAM!!!She laid unconcius on the floor.

"no..nono.."

Kyle came."oh dear.."

Boa was rushed to the hospital.along followed Chanyeol,and Kyle drove Suho there too.

in the hospital,Suho was holding onto Boa:"please be alright.."

in the ward layed Boa,looking pale as ever.."Boa please rest more..you've loss to much blood..."

Kyle came holding a tray of drinks,"are you ok?"

She sits up and hugs him by the waist."Kris.."

"hey I.."his sentences were cut,because Suho signals him not to say anything..

--

days later,they found out that the driver who intend to run into Kyle earlier was just a jealous boyfriend of a girl that falls for him..

"haha..what an idiot.."Kyle lies his back on his sofa while laughing hard–heartedly

"Kyle..this isn't funny"Suho says with a serious tone

"well isn't it?look,that girl came to me.I didn't tell her anything and she came by herself."he talks in a playful manner.

Suho stood up."Kyle..if it isn't because of the flirthy image of yours,she won't end up laying in the hospital because of you,and because of you..that she was protecting."

Kyle stood up."geez..a flirt..haha..what you decribe me as..way to go Suho..and why didn't you guys just tell her the truth then?"

"well uh we.."

"quit it you two.."this time,a serious Chanyeol stood up too.

"it's because you don't want to see her hurt?the fact that I'm not the "KRIS" that she was expecting?"

"shut it Kyle."says Suho,feeling irritated by the act of him

"okok I'm done here.I'm going up."he walks up to his room.

---

i imagined kyle with that messy hair talking in a playful manner to suho,and suho was just standing there,crossing his arms and glaring at him..lol~!!

imagine suho looking up to him that way..lol~!!(sorry aquas~hehe^^)

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31000000/Kris-Messyhair-kris-31014766-1023-682.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28259227/tumblr_m340vuCpVp1qbawfjo1_500_large.gif