talk

I'd Love You for..an eternity

Deep down in her heart somewhere,she knows that she still dislikes her..but why?maybe she seems insecure about their relationship?

I mean,her boyfriend sees the other girl more than herself,what more can she feel?..Moreover,she's afraid to know the truth that they're childhood friends..and the girl used to have a crush on her boyfriend...so how can she so sure that the boy hadn't any feelings for his "so-called childhood crush"?

When Boa came down from the stairs,she caught Min staring at her.And then Kyle too stares at Boa,then back to Min..

"do you wanna go home now?I can walk you"

"sure.."

So she left the apartment.

--

"what was that stare for?"

"nothing.."

"look you just need to give yourself a chance to know her..she isn't what you thought.."

"what did I thought?..ohmygod Kyle..."

And the "unreasonable" argument start to occur again in between them...

"ok,ok..do dropby tomorrow to clear your misunderstandings of her ok?"

She didn't say anything and just left him by the streets..when he was walking her halfway to home.

Kyle sighs *I guess I have to find a suitable time to talk to her*

---

Just as he thought so,the next day Min came to Suho's apartment when the two were left alone in the apartment,Kyle and Boa.

The very awkward moment when she found out that Boa was not out with her 'boyfriend'.

And suddenly,she gets angry for no reason again until she intend to stomped out the door..

Not until when Kyle stops her...

"erm...I'll leave you two to talk?"

"it's fine Boa.you can stay."

"I know when the situation isn't right."

Then she walked swiftly up the stairs into her room.

"see that?she isn't bad afterall.."

"I can't believe that you're still talking for her Kyle,MY BOYFRIEND"

he sighs again..why is his GIRLFRIEND,behaving like this again?

"what do you intend actually?we have nothing.nothing..not like what you think we are.."

"just talk to her ok?I'm sure you'll get along together..."

She "hmmphs" "fine..if that's what you want"

---

"Hi Boa."

"Hey..."she turns around from her study desk..

"did you have a fight with Suho?"

"no..why do you say that?"

"nothing..just thinking..of why you weren't out with him.."

"...Suho...is not my boyfriend.."

"...then?"

"what?"

"are you..dating?"

"yes I..was.with Kyle's brother."

"Kyle's brother?"

"yea.and I thought you knew it."

"yea but that was the past,I thought I heard him say that his brother was dead long time ago.When Kyle was young,he used to live with his grandmother right after his parents divorced.And somehow Kyle was trained as the successor of his family's well known business."

"owh..."

"so..you haven't met Kris?"

"no.I haven't seen him for long"

"he's here.Kyungsoo told me that you have met him..just that you thought he was your boyfriend.."

*chuckles*"they do really look similar,don't they"

"actually..yes."

And they continue their conversation,about why Boa decided to live with Suho,how she and Kyle met,and then asking about Boa's current situation with her boyfriend..

"If that's what you thought about him ignoring you in the past few weeks..maybe it's because of his father.Kyle used to say that his father was a strict and stern-looking man..the things he dislikes,he will try all ways to get rid of them..and in this time,I think Kris was trying to protect you by 'agreeing' to his father's terms."

"maybe...thanks for telling me"

"your welcome.and I'm sorry I thought you were flirting with my boyfriend since you already have one.."

"you do think I was flirting?"

"yea I'm sorry about that..let's just be friends?..you can tell me your problems,and I'll help you with it."

"friends."

"ok..let's just go help Suho for now.."

"he's here?"

"no..he just called the house..and he says he's just across the street,with some groceries."

"I wonder...where the hell Chanyeol is.."

"maybe he's just stalking some new chicks?"

"or maybe he just went for some food again.."

and both friends where giggling softly down the stairs..until they got of the house,leaving Kyle home alone.

-----------

sorry sorry sorry sorry.....

i wasn't updating for long...three weeks ago i went back to my hometown..until last week i came home..

and i was still busy with.."stuffs"

sorry..for waiting..

-90dg bow-