why me?

I'd Love You for..an eternity

"come with me.."

"wha...what?"

"I said come with me..I mean..us..we'll take care of you."

She was just shocked of what she heard..did he just say "come with me"?

Yup..

That was Hanjae talking to her,persuading her to go join them in the states..lucky,they have a house there..they used to live in the states right after their mother left..

"I beg your pardon?do you..intend to leave father here all alone?"

They told her that father is gonna join them later on,after he settle some things..

However she's still not convinced about what they said earlier..even after they explained the details..

"no..I'm not leaving without father"

"I believe that father wants you safe from all those chaos he caused by accident,and the better option for him is for someone to take care of you.and here..we are here for you.."

Hanyeol seems to know that she's uncertain of something...

What happens if Mr.Xi plots a revenge against father?the one who "betrayed" him?

Mr Xi has a strong will on power and authorities..and nothing seems to get in his way until his biggest opponent came.Li's..

Mr Joo,who originally was a part of the Li's,decided to dropout of the company oneday after the company declares brankruptcy...

And he was a part of the reason behind these..

It's because of money's sake..he needs the money for the treatment of his wife..and he was treathened to,with the life of his daugther..

Regardless of the matter,his daughter boyfriend was the only "remains" of the company..and Xi planned to go after him for his father..

----

But lucky her,there's someone to take her away..from the troubles.

She was lucky to have two of them..

But how about Kris and his family?

Kyle sent his lawyer for a backup,just incase something happens...

--

Luhan was nowhere to be found..right after he knew his father cruel intentions..

And Judi..of course,living in sorrow...she seems to lost her interest in life...

--

"I have something to tell you..."

"I know this might not be the right time to say but...I've been secretly loving you"

"I know I know this isn't right but...I can't help it..."

"Jae..just control your feelings ok?we're not having fun right now.."

She was speechless...nothings been on her mind..

"I...I can't..."

"I can wait..for your answer.."

"Hanjae...my brother..loves..me?what's this?!"