Confusing

When A Star Lost Its Shine {DISCONTINUED}

Soojin open her eyes.The blurry view before her eyes slowly becomes clearer,forming a body belongs to her husband.Their hands still interwined together.

She felt her hands gor firmer.She stared at their hands.Am I still dreaming or is HyunJoong really tighten the our hands?

Her eyes lifted to his face.It’s calm.Unlike before,he looks like he’s in tense.

‘Can U feel my presence?’SooJin smiled.She kissed their hands.

“Err...Sorry for interrupting,Madam.But..have you eaten yet?” a voice suddenly came out from the back,startled her.

"Hmm..not yet..I just wake up..." she rubbed her eyes.

"Do you want me to buy them for you,or.."

"It's okay.I will go by myself,"

"If that so,I will guarding at the door,"he said,smiling.Understand the situation when he saw the husband and wife interwined hands.

"Thank you"

Mr Jeong nod and walked out.

"I know U are aware of my presence.So get up faster,ok?I wanna grab breakfast first.I didn't eat anything since yesterday.I just realized it now after I'm sure U're okay and I'm super hungry.I promise I'll go just for a while okay?So....Can you letgo of my hands now?Seobang pleaseee..."and in that instant,HyunJoong loosen his hands.His eyes still closed though.

"Thank you...Please know that I love you,okay?"Soojin get up,her hands caressing his hands,and his face.Then she went over to his face,cupping them and plant a soft kiss on his temple.

"I will comeback,okay?Get up by the time or I'll going back to America,got it?kekeke..."

Soojin walked out and closed the door.

 

Outside the room,Mr Jeong is nowhere to be seen.

'Hmm.he went somewhere else,maybe.Wonder if he has eaten or not,'Soojin thought while walking to the hospital cafeteria.Suddenly she bumped to someone and fall on the floor.

"So...sorry,my mistakes,"

It was a girl.Her face was hidden by her long,black hair.But somehow Soojin can see tears stain on her cheeks.

'She has been crying..Maybe her relatives had been admitted here and in critical condition,'she thought.

"Miss,are you okay?"

The girl didn't say anything.She bit her lips,get up and run away.

'What's with her?'

 

 

Half an hour later,after having some simple breakfast and bought some breads and coffee for Mr Jeong,Soojin went back to her husband's ward.There's no one guarding the door.Seems Mr Jeong is not back yet.

Soojin only managed to open the door slightly when she heard some unfamiliar voice in the room.It is a girl's voice.Soo Jin peeked into the ward,seeing a girl with long black hair,and wearing casual outfit beside his bed.

"Thanks God Oppa,u're awake!!!"

'Oppa?'

"Hei..Ryung?What are you doing here?"

"Oppa how could you said that!I was here all night long!"

Soojin flinched upon hearing that.If the girl waited for him,then what was she doing all night?

She checked the room number to make sure she is in the right room.

501.So she is in the right ward.But what was the girl saying?

"You..were..here..all night?"

"Yes!Oppa don't you believe in me?"

"But...I thought.."

"What was you thought?Ahh..I went to get breakfast this morning.I told you before I go.Oppa don't remember?"

Hyun Joong didn't say anything.He was thinking about something.

"If it was you,then.."

"I hold your hand till i fall asleep beside you.I did this,"the girl interwined their fingers and kissed them.
Soojin felt like something pierching into her heart.

'No,it was me who did that...'

"Oppa can't you feel it?When u was unconcious?"

"I..I did but I thought it was.."

"It was me!I did it!I stayed all night long for you!There was no one beside me!"suddenly the girl raised her voice.
 

"Uhh...I'm sorry...I was..out of control,"the girls said,holding Hyun Joong's hands again.

"If it was really you..then..thank you.."

"I can do anything for you,Hyun Joong Oppa,"

"Hei Ryung please..you know I'm..."

"U're married so what?!!Where is she when u're like this?If she really loves you why did she neglects u for months?Is that kind of woman deserve to called a wife,to be with you?What kind of woman she is?She might already run with another man!Only you stupid enough to think that she loves you!Just divorce her and mrry me!I am more suitable for you,not that cheap woman!"

Soo Jin can't take it anymore and closed the door.She almost fall at the door,hearing such cruel accusations.

'No..I'm not like that...I love you Hyun Joong,I love you..I have my own reasons...'

"Madam Kim?Why are you here?Why don't you come in?

"Jeong?Hmm...my luggage is in the car,right?I wanna go home..I'm tired.."

"Yes,your luggage is in the car.You wanna me drive you home?"

"No,no..You have to guard here,"

"It's okay I can call the other..,"

"No I will use the taxi.I dont wanna bother your job,"

"Okay if that is what you want..Follow me to the car,"

 

 

*Annyeong all!Meet ya again!phew...I thought I've already posted this a long time ago but it actually only 95% done.The other 5% was done in my head,kekeke

Btw please read this post.ThanKYU ^_^