chapter 4 ;; brief introduction

{{ Seoul Variety Channel Roleplay }}

what is Seoul Variety Channel?

SVC roleplay is a roleplay community that will give you the experience of being your favorite idol and joining your favorite variety show.

 

how will the variety show work?

first of all, there will be some castings based on the questionaires, which we'll be asking you to fill once you joined. second step is fixing the casts, you might not be the cast of a show but you'll be in another or in the next season. third part is the show itself, I'll explain this a bit later. there are also ratings, and however, the show will end sooner or later.

 

can you tell me all about the show?

#1 some shows are scripted, some aren't. that depends on the mastermind(s)

#2 you might be close to somebody in real life but the script ask you not to. that's why we have #3

#3 if you're talking in the show, we'll ask you to put  [SHOWCODE]  in the beginning of your tweets.

e.g. show : Running Man ; showcode : [RM]

JungSoojung♔ [RM] *talks to Gary* are we safe in here, oppa?

#4 you're not in the variety show the whole time, there are cuts, breaks, day-offs, and so on. so, even if you're in the show, make sure you talk to the other members in real life.

#5 uhm, what else?

#6 we want to make this as interesting as possible, so if you have any ideas, tell us!

 

what are the shows I can join?

you can give us ideas of what show you want to join, or watch other players in it. as for now, some shows we've been thinking of are: We Got Married ; Family Outing ; Running Man ; Hello Baby.

 

what if I don't want to join the variety show?

it's okay, all up to you. just be the viewers and enjoy the show

 

- if you have questions, please state it in the comment box below.

this page will be updated -