Chapter 17 ; Lee Chan Hee.

Strangers turned to Lovers ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

 

" they're here. " moonsoo said.

" who's here ? " I asked in confusion.

" my relatives. " myungsoo said as he went over to his relatives and hugged them with a smile.

 

~~   ∞    ~~

 

They all sat down in the dining table and the maids were serving us with the appetisers. Myungie was left with the maid myungsoo told to take care of her, they were in the play room.  Eunmi was worrying about myungie and it seemed that myungsoo noticed.

 

" myungie's gonna be alright, dont worry, if ever something happens to myungie, i'm going to fire that maid right away. " he whispered.

Eunmi immediately looked at myungsoo with shock " dont fire the maid. " 

" just, dont worry too much. enjoy the reunion. " he said.

" dont take this the wrong way but, why am I here ? this is your family's reunion. " Eunmi said.

" Your a part of my family now, mrs. kim. " myungsoo whispered with a smirk.

" what ?! " eunmi said with her normal voice and she noticed it and she sheepishly looked around and said " sorry. " 

" so, myungsoo, is she your girlfriend ? " the boy who looks so cute with his hair and style said.

" hehe .. no, im not his girlfriend. " Eunmi said with an eye smile.

" well, can I be your boyfriend ? " he asked.

* omg omg. what did he just say ? * eunmi thought. 

" well, - " Eunmi said but was cut off by myungsoo.

" stay away from her, chunji. She's mine. " he said, giving a glare at his cousin.

" we'll see about that. " chunji smirked.

I looked over at myungsoo and I can see him giving a glare at him.

" now, myungsoo, chunji, don't be like that. We have a guest here. " Mrs. Lee said. " I'm sorry about that dear. They are always like that. Once, they fought over a toy plane. " she continued.

Myungsoo heard Eunmi scoffed and said " dont laugh, that was the best toy plane ever and Mr " Power Voice " here, just wont back off and go with his toy car instead. " 

" why " Power Voice " ? " Eunmi asked curiously.

" Oh, because he is the lead singer in the school's choir and he has the best voice ever. " myungsoo's cousin, sulli said.

* she's so pretty. everyone in myungsoo's family is just so good-looking. * eunmi thought.

" ohh.. " eunmi said as she understood what sulli said.

" pfft.. right. " She heard myungsoo said.

Eunmi turned her head over to chunji as he started singing " Nothing better ".

" waaah.. I like your voice. " Eunmi said with an eye smile.

Myungsoo stood up and said " Excuse me everyone, " chunji stopped singing and everyone had their attention at myungsoo " This girl here, is my girlfriend and , " he said as he looked over at chunji. " back off. " 

" yah. Kim myungsoo, sit back down. " eunmi hissed.

Chunji scoffed and stood u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter