Chapter 23 ; Step 1.

Strangers turned to Lovers ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I planned on making eunmi breakfast so, I made her favorite, Kimchi and dukbokki. I asked eunji what her favorites are. Its so hard gaining eunji's trust. I hope its not like eunmi. cause you know, they're bestfriends.

 

FLASHBACK ( still myungsoo's pov )

I called eunji and asked her about eunmi's favorites.

" annyeonghaseyo ~ eunji - imnida ~ " she sang as she answered her phone.

" ah ..  eunji - ah. This is myungsoo. " I said.

" wha - How did you get my number ? " eunji asked.

" thats not important right now. anyway, what's eunmi's favorite food ? " I asked.

" why should I tell you ? " eunji asked suspiciously.

" I want to make her breakfast tomorrow. " I said.

" after what you did to eunmi.. no. I'm not telling you. " eunji declined.

" what ? really ? thats why Im making her breakfast. To say sorry. " I pleaded.

" you should do something for me too. " eunji said.

" anything. " I said.

" go to the grocery store and buy me some ingredients. " eunji said.

" ok. tell me the ingredients. " I said getting the note pad and pen.

 

NO ONE'S POV

myungsoo wrote down the ingredients that eunji said. He didnt know that those ingredients are for eunmi's favorite foods.

" Is that all ? " myungsoo asked with his phone at his shoulder while his ear was leaning to ear and his right and left hand was busy writing.

" yep. " eunji said.

" where should I drop it off ? " myungsoo asked.

" at my family's restaurant. " eunji said.

" Ok. " myungsoo said as he clicked the pen and hung up.

Myungsoo went to the grocery store and bought the ingredients that eunji said. After buying the ingredients, myungsoo's wallet is almost empty. there's only 10won left.

" This is all for eunmi. this is enough to buy flowers for her. " myungsoo said.

Myungsoo didn't care if he's out of money because he's gonna be using his money for eunmi anyway and besides, he can just tell his parents to send him money and they'll give him right away.

 myungsoo went to the flower shop and called eunji again. 

" eunji - ssi , whats eunmi's favorite flower ? " he asked.

" why should I tell you ? " eunji asked.

" because I obviously want to give her flowers. " myungsoo said in a 'duh' tone.

" don't give me that tone, young man. I'm helping you here. " eunji said.

" im sorry, miss. i mean ma'am. " myungsoo said.

" its daisies. " eunji finally answered.

" thank you so much, ma'am. " myungsoo answered.

myungsoo asked the flower shop owner, how much for a dozen of daisies and the man said " Its 10won but i'll give it to you at 8won since you're a handsome , young man. " 

" ahh. jeongmal kansahamnida , ahbunim !! " myungsoo exclaimed and gave the old man 8won.

myungsoo happily went to eunmi's family restaurant and found out its closed.

" Am I too late ? " myungsoo asked. * damn it. * he thought as he kicked the rock.

" yah ! that hurts ! " eunji shouted as she was holding her right leg while hopping.

myungsoo quickly ran to her and said " jeongmal mianhae !! are you ok ? " 

" Of course not ! " eunji shouted.

" here, I'll carry you inside. " myungsoo said offering his back for a piggyback.

* He really cares a lot for eunmi. He would do this to her. He has a lot to carry and yet, he wants to carry me just to know eunmi's favorite food. Good thing I gave him the ingredients for eunmi's favorite foods. Eunmi's really lucky to have this bastard. * eunji thought and smiled.

" yah ! aren't you gonna go at my back ? I really need to know eunmi's favorite food so, I can cook it ! ppalli ! " myungsoo complained.

eunji went at the back of myungsoo and he carried her inside their family restaurant.

they both went in and myungsoo put down the grocery bags and said " ok so, whats eunmi's favorite food ? " 

" Its kimchi and dukbokki. " eunji said.

" ok, thanks. " myungsoo said but as soon as he was gonna run out of the restaurant, eunji said.

" aren't you going to cook it ? " 

" I am. I need to go to the grocery store to buy the ingredients. " myungsoo said innocently.

* aigoo. eunmi - ah. why do you made this innocent bastard guy wait for you ? * eunji laughed at her thought and myungsoo looked at her weirdly.

" what ? " myungsoo asked.

" you dont need to go to the grocery store because you already bought the ingredients. Its right here. " eunji laughed while pointing at the bags.

myungsoo scoffed and said " where do we start, chef ? "

eunji smiled and myungsoo started carrying the bags inside the kitchen and they started cooking.

They cooked eunmi's favorite foods for 4hours and myungsoo went home late.

" do you think eunmi will like these ? " myungsoo asked eunji.

" of course she will. the man that she laa- asdfghjkl " eunji said as she almost slipped. * I dont think I should tell him. * eunji thought.

" ohh.. kaay .. I need to go now. Its 9:00 in the evening. I didn't do my homework yet. " myungsoo said.

" thanks for these. " myungsoo smiled.

" yeah. your welcome. " eunji said and waved bye to myungsoo.

eunji texted eunmi saying :

FROM; Eunji

TO; Eunmi

 

YOU ARE A ONE LUCKY GIRL. HAN EUNMI. ;)

 

Eunmi recieved the text and she replied back :

FROM; Eunmi

TO; Eunji

 

huh ? 

 

but, eunji didnt reply and left eunmi confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter