Chapter 24 ; Photobooth.

Strangers turned to Lovers ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N; I put Chapter 24 in the title because the last one wasnt an update, just incase you guys get confused. ^^" - oh and, I wont put " myungsoo thought " or " eunmi thought " anymore. I'm just gonna edit it to slant and grey color for myungsoo and light pink for eunmi. so, if its slant and grey/light pink colored, its their thoughts. :)

 

 

" myungsoo. "

" eunmi. "

They both said to each other in unison.

______________________________________________

 

" you go first. " myungsoo said laughing shyly.

" no no. its ok, you go first. " eunmi smiled.

" no. ladies first. " myungsoo said with a stern look.

" no. I read somewhere that guys say ' ladies first ' so they can look at their . " eunmi pouted.

still so cute as ever. 

" fine. fine. I'll go first. " myungsoo said.

the mood change to as serious atmosphere when myungsoo looked serious. 

" eunmi, do you - " myungsoo was cut off when chunji came in the room.

" when are we eating dinner ? " chunji whined while rubbing his stomach.

eunmi looked at him and said " oh, your hungry. I'll go cook dinner now. " 

she ran out and myungsoo gave chunji a glare.

" why did you do that ? " myungsoo said while rubbing his forehead with his thumb and pointing finger.

" don't ask her out on a date. " chunji said and walked away.

seriously ? I wasnt even gonna ask her on a date ! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

They ate dinner in silence until chunji spoke up.

" eunmi-ssi. " chunji said with a smile while looking at eunmi.

eunmi looked up and said " yeah ? "

" can we ... hang out tomorrow ? " chunji asked shyly.

" hang out ?.. hmm .. i dont know yet cause I have this science project I have to work on. " eunmi said.

" I'll help you then. I think you need materials for your project. " chunji said.

" hmm.. i guess. " eunmi said.

" so ?.. " chunji said anticipating for a yes.

" yeah sure. " eunmi smiled.

they are surely gonna go on a date.  

i still need to talk to myungsoo about something though. 

chunji gave eunmi an eye smile and said " thanks. " 

they continued eating and eunmi finished first. She went back upstairs to do some other necessary things.

" you interrupted us just so you can ask her on a date ? " myungsoo asked.

" yes. why ? cant I do that ? " chunji said confidently.

" yes. you cant. she's gonna be mine and you stay away. " myungsoo said and walked away.

" we'll see about that. " chunji said taking a bite of chicken.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE NEXT DAY 

EUNMI'S POV

I woke up early to get ready for school. Today's friday, I'm going with chunji to buy materials for my science project.

" Eunmi-ssi ! " chunji said as he went to my room after knocking. Atleast, chunji knocks not like someone else.

" where are we going later ? " chunji asked sitting down at my bed.

" hmmm .. to a bookstore , i guess. I'm gonna need to buy some books since I'm getting bored here at home so, i'll read books instead. " I said while fixing my hair.

" hmm .. if your bored, just tell me, we can go hang out with eunji. " chunji said.

" ok. " I said as I giggled.

" can we walk to school together ? " chunji asked shyly.

" of course, you can. " I laughed.

" Ok. Thanks ! " chunji said as he ran outside to get his stuff.

 

me and chunji went downstairs together and we saw myungsoo on his phone. I waved at him but he kept talking at his phone. so, mean and rude.

" Let's go. " chunji said as he leads me to do the door.

 

We walked to school and we talked about what we want to do later after school. Eunji ran up to us and asked " what were you guys talking about ? " 

" oh .. we were - " I was cut off by chunji. I hate the way I always get cut off. I never get to finish my sentences.

" oh .. uhmm.. we were talking about her science project. " chunji said.

Chunji doesnt want to tell eunji that we're gonna go buy stuff later ? 

" right. eunmi's gonna tell me later anyway. " eunji said taking me away from chunji leaving him standing behind us while we walk to the school gates.

 

" so, what are you and chunji talking about ? I'm really curious. " eunji asked.

" I'm curious why we dont hang out that much anymore cause you always go with your parents. You dont tell me about that as well, right ? " I shot back.

" well, its something you dont need to know. " eunji said as she pouted.

" well, this is something you dont need to know too. " I said. Since chunji doesnt want to tell what we were talking about, I'll just respect him for once do the same.

I saw jihyu running up to us while waving. 

" annyeong, eunmi. Long time no talk. " jihyu said walking beside me.

" yeah. I guess ? " I said, unsure of my answer.

" so, how are you ? " jihyu asked.

" I'm doing fine, i guess. " I answered. Why do I keep saying I guess ?

" come on guys, the bell's gonna go now. " eunji said.

we walked faster to our classes.

School was quite normal today. yes, quite cause myungsoo was late for our science class. He's not usually late for classes. This is his first time. I wonder what made him late today.

After school, chunji was waiting nfront of my classroom doors.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter