First Night

Under One Roof

chaptertwo;

a/n ; salmon text are your thoughts. just reminding you <3 OH YEAH. THIS IS IMPORTENT. JAEKYUNG IS NOT RELATED TO MR. OH & MRS. OH . THEY'RE LIKE GODPARENTS but she calls them uncle and auntie so it doesn't sound werid. so , she is not related to Sehun, cause Sehun is their son. KKKK. 

Sehun's POV ;

So, me and my hyungs were chilling in the living room. D.O , Baekhyun , Chen , Tao , & Suho were watching TV. While the others are on their phone texting or something. I heard someone cough in the background, it was my mom. There was another girl next to her and she was pretty cute.

 

"Guys, this is my niece beautiful niece, Jaekyung and she will be living with us" she smiled.

 

My jaw dropped. Even my hyungs jaw dropped. I can't believe it. This pretty girl is living with us. I smirked. This is will be a rollercoster ride. I eyed her body up and down. She caught me staring and glared at me.

 

"Introduce yourself dear~" my mom asked her politely.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jaekyung Imnida~" she smiled at all of us. She also did a small hairflip because of her bangs were bothering her.

Oh god. She's pretty cute and her smile. Her smile, makes my heart go. WHAT AM I SAYING. I only know this girl for one day. Am i falling for her already?

 

"Guys, dinner time is at 8 okay?" my mom told all of us

 

"Neh~" all 12 of us replied.

 

She brang Jaekyung upstairs. All of us looked at each other and smirked.

 

Your POV ;

My auntie took me upstairs. She took me to this one room that was closed. She opened the door and I saw a room with red walls. It was so modern.

" You'll be staying in Luhan's room. Just for a couple weeks. Don't worry. He's a nice kid. " she smiled.

 

Wow that's great. Now i'm stuck with one of them. AISH. " Oh okay~ But did you ask him if I could stay in his room? " i looked at her .

 

" Mmm~ " she smiled and walked out of the room. She popped her head in the room again.

 

" Dinner time is in 5 minutes~ " she smiled.

 

" I'll be there " i smiled back at her .

 

I looked around. It already felt homey to me. I smiled to myself and grabbed my bag and grabbed my phone out. I played music. Jay Park songs of course <3 You played "Star" & "Know Your Name" I just jammed by myself upstairs.

 

 

Minkyung's (Your Auntie/Godparent) POV ;

I went down the stairs and went to the living room.

 

"Luhan sweetheart, can you come here for a minute." I asked him sweetly.

 

He looked up and walked to me.

 

"Yes auntie?"

 

"Jaekyung will be staying in your room. Just for a couple weeks. I just need to finish the guestroom. Please?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Thank you~" I patted his shoulder and went to the kitchen.

 


 

sorry for the short chapter! o n o

i'll update soon <3

keep commenting and subscribing

xoxo, janae!