Coincidence

Night At The Hallyu Museum
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Admit it!"

"Admit what?" you skipped down the hallway while sipping from a water bottle.

"Admit that practical jokes aren't stupid!" Seungri backhugged you, making you release a chuckle.

"Arasso!" you gave in. "Pulling pranks is actually pretty fun. The look on Eunhyuk's face when we grabbed his ankle from behind the curtain! It sounded stupid at first but it acutally worked!" The both of you doubled over laughing.

Seungri gave you a satisfied smile and ruffled your hair. You responded by pouting and swatting his hand away.

It had been four nights since you started working at the Hallyu Museum. For once in your life, you were actually enjoying the presence of others. You had made friends with a lot of the other idols and were becoming familiar with their names and faces. Seungri of course was the one that you were closest to. You could almost say he was your best friend.

You also had a blast doing things you thought you would never get to do in your youth such as dancing, playing silly games, and gossiping. Surprisingly, you had found out a lot about the wax idols that no one would have believed was true about the real idols. Much of the information you learned was about their relationship with one another. Many male idols were indeed gay; some were already dating and some had crushes on one another. The female idols though were mostly straight. You on the other hand, didn't really have a crush on any of them. You saw them all as close friends; maybe even your family.

Since you started working at the museum it was weird to see the real idols on TV with completely different personalities. You would always wonder what would happen if you were to meet them in real life.

"Seungri-ah! Come on we have to practice!" Taeyang called the younger.

"I'll be right there hyung!" he replied. "I'll meet up with you later, yeah?"

"Neh! Work hard!" you shot him a smile. He gave you a thumbs up and ran off with his band members.

"Haven't seen you around for a while."

A familiar soothing voice called you, making you pivot your heel until you faced him.

"Oh hi Jinki!" you smiled.

He pouted and grabbed the security cap from your head before putting it on his. "Yah. I said you could call me Onew," he whined, trying to hide his mischivieous smile.

"Omo, do you not like it when I call you that?" you pretended to sound guilty. He shook his head, still pouting cutely.

You took your hat back and showed him your tongue. "Then I'll keep calling you that!"

"Yah!" he chuckled as he playfully chased you down the crowded hallway, weaving through the dancing groups. He caught you by the waist when you reached a dead end, the both of you still laughing until your stomaches hurt.

Onew suddenly stopped, showing you a toothy smile. "You seem different since the last time I saw you."

You wiped a tear from your eye. "How so?"

"You seem more confident. What happened?" he poked your belly, earning a giggle from you.

You shrugged. "I guess I've just been taking more risks lately."

"I didn't know dancing was considered a risk," he countered.

You playfully punched his arm in response. It took a while for you to acknowledge the short distance between both of your bodies, causing you to clear your throat awkwardly and step back. You never really noticed how handsome he really was until you saw his face up close. He kind of reminded you of a chipmunk; nonetheless he was flawless. I wonder if he's gay.... Wait what am I thinking?! You suddenly blushed at your thought and evaded eye-contact.

"Sorry did I do something?" he put both hands up in defense and backed away from you.

"NO! No no no no! You didn't do anything hahaha," you said in the most awkward way possible. Everyone in the room turned their attention to the two of you after hearing your outburst.

"Umm..." Onew grabbed your

Please log in to read the full chapter