Arrogant Luhan

My CF Partner

Luhan POV

When i arrived at the hotel i immediately went to sleep i was so tired from the flight i didn't know that today was the meeting for the CF until my coordi noona told me and woke me up. So i immediately change to a new clothes and headed to the location still having a jetlag my head is banging of pain. 
I walk through the door noona was behind me and i saw everyone was waiting for me, at the far end of the room i saw a girl sitting quietly while tapping her feet glaring at me. I race my eyebrow looking at her confused.

"Hi everyone I'm Luhan from EXO-M sorry for being late *bows 90° degree im here to film the CF." The director walks towards me and shakes my hand "Hello Luhan nice to meet you here are all the staff that will help for the next few weeks of the CF" *points at the staff. 


Your POV

The dude finally arrived 1hr late i glared at him while he introduce himself to everyone the director doesn't seem to be pissed. 

"Hi Luhan nice to meet you here are all the staff that will help for the of the CF" *points at all the stuff and stops at me 

 

"Kwon Ha Young please come here". I walk towards them "Luhan this is your partner Kwon Ha Young" I extended my hands for a hand shake but the dude just nodded. "She will be your CF partner the director said. After that the director told as to sit round the big table to discuss the filming for tomorrow. The dude sat at the very end while i sat next to him "Yeah i call him DUDE because he was rude earlier i can call him worst names but today i let it slide after a few minute i notice that the DUDE started to sleep so i kick his foot and he glared at me "listen to the director you douche bag!" my voice was loud enough for the two of us to hear. He listened till the very end of the meeting.

 

When the meeting was finish i was already to go home. Grab my bag and thanked everyone, waiting till everyone leaves. I was ready to walk out the door when suddenly someone grab my hand and yank me into the walls. 

"Why did you kick my foot?" his face was right in front of me. I looked at him annoyed "You should listen to the director you IDIOT! u almost shouted back but kept it in cause you didn't want to make a first bad impression. The idiot just walked away.

Luhan POV

"That girl kicked my precious foot you know if I get injured i could sue her!!" noo lol im jokin ill make her life miserable from tomorrow on. "You will pay for this EVIL GIRL!! Tomorrow i will make you my slave WHAHAHA " i laugh evily. "I'm gonna act all babyface to everyone tomorrow but when im with you im gonna make you my little made. 

 

>>>> FAST FORWARD<<<<

I arrived back to my hotel room and immediatly called Sehun. 

"Yabosayo? whos this?" sehun said through the other line.

"Its me your bestfriend Luhan. Dude i got to tell you some deep story about this CF here"... I could hear Sehun saying "Hmmm go on" he said "So today i meet my partner for the CF she looks cutie".. lahh i had to admit it she is a cutie i though to myself... back to Sehun "But the evil cutie  kicked my foot! Sehun was launghing i could hear him. YAHH i shouted throught the phone to get his attention back. " Dude that's what you get for being so arrogant" "I wasn't even arrogant to her i was sleeping having a jetlag is the worst thing ever DUDE!" i told him this time keeping my voice calm.

"So what are you gonna do about her? Sehun asked. "Tomorrow i'm gonna get my revenge im gonna make her beg forgiveness for kicking my foot." "Dude you are so low she just kicked your foot dont take it personaly" Sehun keeping his laugh it but i can tell his laughing. I change the topic.... "so what are you guys doing? "Were in the living room playing games Chanyeol just lost he has to dance Abracadabra and exo is videoing it their gonna put it on are weibo page keke" I could here all exo laughing deym i miss them already. 

Ok dude i have to go now i have a long day tomorrow. "OK dude good luck with your CF and the girl dont make her suffer." 

I hang up and when to bed "tomorrow i will make you suffer you will see.

 

Your POV

The douche bag suddenly grabed my hand it was sore after it but ill be fine tomorrow "thats what you get if you dont pay attention i wonder why he got  into showbiz any ways he just walked away. I guess i have to tolerate him tomorrow. I went to bed....good night world.

 

Lah Lah im back with my update!! keke... Thanks to kpopluver123 for the poster i like it!! my fav colour! xD

IF YOUR A NEW READER PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS 

THANK YOU AGAIN!!