chapter two

Which is the truth?

"Now, where the heck is this class" you sighed and walked around the building. The paper said that your next class was physics, oh well good thing that you are very good on physics. 

"Need help?" a familiar voice said from beside you. "You again?..." you sighed and turned to your right, where he was. "You know, I have a name" he pouted and you felt disgusted, "Obviously" you replied, matter of fact. "My name is, Zhang Yixing. Nice to meet you" he smiled widely and shook your hand. " My name is," you were cutted by him, " Lee Iseul" he finished your sentence and you stared at him like he was some alien. 

He just laughed at your reaction, snapping you to reality. "Oh, okay" you said with a poker face and were about to walk off, but remembered that you didn't knew where was your next class, so you turned around to face him. " Yixing, can you help me find this class?" you pointed to the schedule and he nodded.

'Want me to take you there?" he asked you, you hesitated to asnwer but you finally said yes to him. His face lit up and started to walk you to your next class. "Follow me" you just nodded in response.

You were already tired from walking, you were gasping for air. "Y-yah," you could bearly talk because of the lack of oxygen, "are we there yet?..." you looked up to him. How the hell isn't he tired, we walked like a freaking mile, tsk. He smiled at you and pointed to a white door. "We are here." he said and stared at you, like he was waiting for something. right, "Thank you" you bowed and left, he also left but with a huge smile.

You turned the white knob and entered lazily, dragging your feet. "Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Iseul" you bowed and walked towards an empty seat. 

Damn, when is this class gonna end, tch, you mentally groan in annoyance. You looked outside the window and spotted the same shadow that you saw a while ago. But, this time there were two shadows... what the hell is that, you squinted your eyes and leaned in closer to the window. But it had disappeared by the time you leaned closer to see clearly. Whatever, most be some students

You ignore it and stared at the teacher who was talking about the relativity and stuff, ugh I already know all this... why am I even in college?... oh right, my future you sighed and wait until the class was finished.

"Class dismissed, you can all go now" the teacher called and all the students sighed in relief. Finally, you started to pack your things inside your bag and headed towards the door when the teacher called you. "Miss Lee, please come here a minute" 

"Yes..." you went towards the desk to face the teacher. " Yes?" you repeated yourself and stared at the teacher blankly. 

The teachers eyes became a little dark and you unconsiously stepped back. " Ms. Hwang...?" you gulped and backed off more when she stood up. You had to admit that, you were scared as hell. You are not a person who gets scared easily but Ms. Hwang's eyes were just... scary

Your eyes widened as Miss Hwang's eyes turned bright red. What the , why are her eyes glowing red?!. You panicked and tried to escaped from the situation. You heard a dark chuckled and looked up to Ms. Hwang, "Think you can escape?..." 

You gulped once again and shook your head furiously. " That's what I thought" she smirked and her fangs showed. W-wh-what is she a vamp-, n-no that's impossible they only exist on movies...

You stumbled back and fell on the ground. You shut your eyes in anticipation to wait for your death, suddenly all turned black.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Iseul-ssi... wake up" the voice echoed inside your brain and you slowly opened your eyes. You recalled what had happened earlier and you shot up from the bed you were sleeping in. "What happened?!" you yelled. You looked up to see Yixing smiling at you softly. "Oh... you faint in the physics room, in  the middle of class" he chuckled and shook his head. "You just can't faint in the middle of classes you know?.. tsk"

" Oh I see..." you sighed in relief, thanks god... that was a nightmare. You looked up to Yixing and smile "Thank you"

" You know... you look better when you smile" you glare at him and he just chuckle "just saying". You shook your head at him and looked away to smile. You don't like people to see you smiling, you didn't knew the reason. You just don't like it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: ;____; Kris is not here oh my god I am sorry. Don't kill meh /runs away/)