Into your world Part 3.1

My arranged marriage with?

"You clearly know it's a trap.Your heart tries to escape, tries to escape gotta get to her heart."

"Naekkeo haja~ naega neol sarangh-"

"Yeoboseyo?" Jimin answered her phone as she walk away from her seat. "Lee Ho Won, do you know that it's still lunch time now?!" Jimin almost shouted into the phone. "You'll get it from me when I'm back!" Jimin ended the call and stormed back to the table. "What happened unnie?" Jihye stopped drinking the soup and asked. "You pabo oppa needs me to rescue him. Kris, I'll leave her with you." "Don't worry, I'll kidnap her home later." Kris smirked. Jimin took her bag and ran off. "Un-" Jihye puffed her cheeks as she watched her sister run away. "Great timing!" Kris thought. "Hye-ah, want to go and meet my friend later? We can go walk around too." Kris casually said. "Ne!" Jihye answered almost immediately. "Wait, are you going to kidnap me?!" Jihye's eyes widened. "You'll see later." Kris raised one of his eyebrow.

--------

Kris' POV

"My friend's shop is at Myeongdong, so let's go there?" "Ne~ What kind of shop is that?" Jihye asked. "It's a small cafe actually, he opened it with his friends." I answered without turning my head, I'm afraid that I'll start to stammer again. Tao definitely don't own a cafe, but I'm sure he is able to open a Gucci shop. The amount of Gucci stuff in his room is just.... I'm speechless. Of course, the cafe belongs to the mighty Lee Soo Man, just another of his tricks. "We got to walk there because there's no carpark near the shop." "It's okay." Jihye look around as I park my car. I nodded and got out of the car and hurried over to open the door for Jihye. Time to let her meet the machines and panda.

 

Wrote it while waiting for the x-ray to be ready, i'm really bored now. My brother dump me in the hospital with his ipad and went to meet his girlfriend T^T short update yeah~ (● ̄(エ) ̄●) and I really love all your comments~ keep it coming in okay? hmm.. seems like most of you got Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun correct, who is the other one? Try to recall who did Baby don't cry with Chen~ keke ^^ seeya~