Getting on the plane

Be Mine!

-Getting on the Plane-

Nicole's Pov

Yaayy! We're heading to L.A. Baby! I found my seat B17. Awh. I want the window though.. Hehe.Whatever no one's here might as well sit there for now.

Hara: Anyoung!~

Minho & Hara was waving to me. Minho is Hara's boyfriend who she has recently been dating since I introduced them. Bravo Me! And since Me, Hara, Gyuri, Jiyoung, Seungyeon were moving to California for a period of time their boyfriend who they've have dated for a long time wanted to tag along too.

Me: *Wave back* Hey! You guys sit so faraway. *pouts*

Hara & Minho sat 3 seats in front of me.

Me: Jiyoung-ah, Taemin-ah. Even on the plane you guys are cute!

Taemin: Thank you noona!~ *giggling*

Jiyoung: We do don't we!? Unnie *2 peace signs*

Although Jiyoung is 3 years younger than me she already has a boyfriend. Hmp. *Signs*

Taemin & Jiyoung sat close to me but they were a young lively couple. Don't wanna bother them.

Gyuri: Yahh!!! Me and Jongie make a yyyshhh couple.

I giggled. Jongie is Jonghyun, they sat up front since Jonghyun's father owned the airline "Super Max Airlines" Aka SM. And we got free tickets. Thank you!

Seungyeon: Me & Onew-shi~ are the cute chinks. <3 (Please don't be offended by the "chink")

Onew waved to me with a drumstick in his hand and held a bucket of Fried Chicken. His father owned a very popular Fried Chicken Place. Its worldwide too! "Lucifer's Chicken"

Onew: Hey guys want a piece?

Me: Yeaah! Come here. I want a drumstick!

*Hands me the drumstick.*

Me: Thank you, Oppa.

*Biting the Chicken.*

Guy: HEY!! Excuse me!

Me: What?! *Swinging the drumstick around his face*

The guy was wearing a grey graphic sweatshirt with grey skinny jeans and black shoes.

Me: What do you want you pabo? HUHHH?!?

Guy: YAAAAH! YOU SITTING IN MA SEAT YOU KNOW?!

Me: Huuh? Noo..

Uggh. I can't lie.

Guy: Lady!!!!

Me: No stop!! SORRY. I just want the window seat.

Guy: Just get off the seat.

I scooted over to the middle seat. He glared at me and sat at his spot. He pointed to the bone I left.

Me: You sit there. Its yours!

The pilot announced: We will be leaving in 5 minutes.

Me: Eyy. Stupid can you wake me up when they serve drinks and snacks?

Guy: Fine whatever *stares*

He put on his blue and white star headphones and I put on my pink heart headphones and closed my eyes. Hope this jerk will wake me up.

 

 

Today ends for now!~

This is my first story so yeahh.

I hope to get lots of supports and ideas.

Keep on reading please.

Thank you!~~~~~ <33