Getting close..

Be Mine!

Nicole's POV

 

*knock knock* hmm.. Is it the unnies? Hmm. Who was it??

I opened the door and omfgg!! It was KEY!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? I took off my glasses and yanked my hairtie off.

Key: We're all going to the River, do you wanna come?

Me: Okay.

We left and went in the elevator going to the first floor.  It was quiet. Come on Nicole Jung!! Think of something... The elevator door opened and we walked out of the house and now near the river that the my family own..

Me: Soo..

Key: Yeah..?

Me: Umm. *thinking* Its weird how we were friends in the past.                                                                                                                                        

Key: I know. Its hard to even imagine us. HOLDING HANDS!

Me: Hahha. I know right.

We started to laugh and I think our skinship began because he has holding my arm while laughing. We finally arrived at the river.

Me: *points to them* Look there they are!

Key: Wanna run to them?

Me: Ima have to warn ya. I'm fast!~ *RUNS*

Key: YAHHH! JUNG! COME BACK HERE. *RUNS*

Me: *panting* huhhh. *breath* *breath* Hi guys!

Taemin: Hi Noona!~

Minho: Daebak. I can see Key running here.

Key ran and jumped on me. It pushed us both on the sand and us holding each other rolling around.

Onew: Yahh. Both of you guys get up.

Gyuri and Jonghyun pulled us off and brushed the sand off us.

Seungyeon: Now what is this about?

Jonghyun: Just leave it alone. This is the start of love. (Gyuri and Jonghyun made a heart)

Key: Sorry. Jongie, but your wrong.

Me: (too change the subject) Come on guys! Let's go in the river.

Hara: Minho!~ Carry me.

Minho: Araso!~ 

Minho lifed Hara up and he ran into and the river and dropped her. She was wearing a red bikini with her long hair tied up. After that we all ran into the water except for me & Key. He took off his shirt but he didn't have well built abs just like Onew & Taemin. Minho & Jonghyun had better abs than the rest of them.

Key: Do you want me to carry you too?

Me: What? NOO.

Key: Your probably to heavy anyways..

Me: Well kinda.

We sat at a bench.

Me: Put your shirt on.

Key: Whhyy? Do I look hot or something?

He started to get closer and closer and he was just only 5 inches away from my lips. AHH! Gulp. Are we gonna kiss? My first kiss everr! C'mon. JUNG NICOLE. He closed his eyes and I closed mine and got closer.....

 

Eekk. Hope its good so far. Lool. <3

Subscribe/Comment. ~~