Final.

My Secret Admire

 

The morning sunshine peeked its way through the thick curtain, brightening the dark room as it laid rest against a figure still deep in slumber. The ray of light shined down on her feminine like feature creating a soft aura around her. She blinked her eyes rapidly, adjusting her sleep filled eyes to the brightness in her room. Turning over to glance at the clock on her nightstand, there was a medium size yellow box, with an envelope addressing to her attached on top. Curious as to whom had placed it there, she tore open the envelope and read.

 

Dear HyunAe,

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

 

Love,

Someone who has always loved you from afar.

 

P.S. I hope you like the gift.

 

Someone liked her, no it was more like loved her. One of the guys? Who? Her thought was quickly discarded when her gazed land on the gift, she reached over for the box, opening it. She gasped. Inside was a wooden music box exactly like the one she once had before the movers broke it several months ago when they moved to their new place. She gently lifted the music box out and opened it; the soft melody flowed through the room, her eyes b with tears. It was an exact replica of her broken one, the one her mother had bought for her as a gift. Her mind began to wonder, which one of the guys did this. She was sure it was one of them, but which one.

She carried on the rest of the day as if nothing happened. She didn’t mention her gift to anyone, hoping and secretly spying on the members in search of the person who had given the gift to her. None, nothing, no one was acting out of the ordinary.

-

 

The sound of music blaring from the living room stereo, jolting her wake from her dreamless sleep. Silently cursing Woohyun and his habit of blasting rock music while he’s baking, she made her way to the bathroom to wash up. Half way there she spotted a black rectangle box, with an envelope addressing to her on top just like the gift from yesterday. A smile broke over her sleepy yet pretty face, excited and nervous, she felt like a little kid who just received a lollipop. With shaking hands she opened the box to reveal a simple platinum chain necklace. Brows forming a knot, confused at the gift not understanding the meaning of it. She opened the envelope and read the letter that came with it.

 

Dear HyunAe,

I know what you’re thinking, it just a simple necklace, so what’s so special about it. Right? Still I want you to have it. Why? I have my reason, which you will find out soon enough. Please wear it to let me know that you are all right and accept this, this feeling I have toward you. That you are not disgust by it. If you decided to wear the necklace, I promise you will find out who I am soon. If you choose not to, I understand, and I will not pursue you any longer. You would not have to worry about who it might be.

 

Love,

Someone who love you deeply.

 

P.S. I figured you like the music box. I can hear you playing it over and over last night. I’m glad.

 

Shocked was clearly written all over her face. Her mind was working in full gear trying to analyzed every members as to who it could be. One thing for sure, it wasn’t Woohyun. Just because, well. Lee Sunggyu. Okay, that name explained everything. And from this letter, it was obvious that her secret admirer is either one of the other five. She was debating whether she should or shouldn’t wear the necklace. In truth, there was one person who she had secretly wished was the one who did all this. She had fallen in love with him even since the group started.

 

Taking her chance, she unclasped the platinum chain and put it around her neck. The chain itself wasn’t too short or too long, the length was just perfect as it rest slightly against her upper collar bone. Opting to wear a v-neck t-shirt exposing her neck and collar bone showing the necklace, silently answering her secret admirer question. Once again, she secretly observed each and every single member carefully, still none, nothing, and no one was acting out of the ordinary.

 

-

 

She woke up to the thousands of tiny droplets of water falling against her window, it was pouring rain outside. The second her brain function properly, she instantly looked toward her nightstand, in hope of another mysterious gift. There it was sitting on her nightstand, a red box, with a similar envelope addressing to her attached to it. Today; however, the front of the envelope had her name written to it with a note saying to read the envelope first. She quickly complied as to what the note said.

 

Dear HyunAe,

Thank you for wearing the necklace, and also for giving me a chance. I hope you haven’t opened your gift yet. In the box is the last gift before you will finally find out who I am. I’m pretty sure once you saw the gift, you will figure out who I am. If you accept my love, please wear it around your necklace as a pendant. If not, considered it as my gift to you.

 

 Love,

Forever Yours.

 

She was nervous, this was it. She would soon find out who her secret admirer is. She tried to calm down the harsh beating inside her chest, failing miserably, she opened the box and gasped loudly, tears gathered in her eyes. It was a ring, a platinum ring with diamonds embedded alongside the entire band. The one she loves so much. She even asked for it many times from Sunggyu, but the latter always refused to buy it for her. The only person she Told about the ring was him. Only him. Now he had given it to her.

Tears of joys, rapidly made it way down her cheeks, it was him. The one who she had secretly love all these years, e was her secret admirer. She couldn’t have been happier now knowing that he love her too. Without any hesitation, she unclasped the chain around her neck, and loops the necklace through the ring before putting it back on. The ring now rest against her collar bone glinting against the light.

 Stepping out of her bedroom, body full of jitter and nervousness. She wasn’t sure of what to do, noticing the eerie quietness of the apartment. She figured that none of her brother's band mates were home. Quietly she made her way to the kitchen, upon passing the living room; there he was sitting on the couch waiting. She froze in mid step, suddenly not knowing what to do or say. The man smiled lovingly at her when he saw the sparkle of the ring dangling against her collar bone.

“HyunAe-ah..” The man said, as he made his way to her, stopping just inches away from HyunAe. Laughing softly to himself, seeing HyunAe’s cheeks tainted with a bright pink color and couldn’t help but think how adorable and cute she looked.

Never was one to be straightforward and overly confident, HyunAe kept her head down slightly, body fidgeting, eyes looking everywhere except at him.

“HyunAe..” The man said again lovingly, using one of his hands to lift HyunAe’s face up to meet his gaze. Their eyes met, he smiled before leaning in their lips touching softly giving HyunAe a soft yet sensual kiss. Arms around each other, foreheads resting against one another, HyunAe gave out a small smiled, blushing slightly.

“I hope it would be you. I’m glad it’s you.” whispered HyunAe.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Myung.”

 

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

 

-

Heuheuheu.

I feel all giddy right now, I don’t even know why.