Metting Myungsoo part 2

My Boyfriend in law

" Can you shut your mouth? Don't cry here. It's make so much noise. I want to rest here, so shut up."

You stop cry for a sec to look up and see a guy standing in front of you, his dark eyes and dark brown hair look perfectly fit with his face. He standing there, waiting for you to leave that place. But you just too stunned of his face, so can't manage to stand up. You just looking him with that you're-so-handsome look. He smirk. Damn. That smirk reminds you of Kai, you quickly shove your head, get yourself back to reality that he's no longer your boyfriend.

" Hey.. Hey!" He wave his hands in front of your face.

" Ahh? What did you say earlier?"

" Move. I want to sleep here."

" But I come here first." You say with your sore eyes on.

" Yeah. Whatever" He rolled his eyes and then sit on other corner of the rooftop. He shut his eyes. " Don't make any noise." he command.

For the next 10 minutes you sit there in silent , but the next 10 minutes you  begin to cry. Again

Myungsoo just pretend to sleep but he can't, how can he sleep if you keep crying for like 10 minutes? He open his eyes and throw a deathly glare at you.

"Ck. Why you keep making noise when I told you to shut up?!" He growl to you.

" And why you keep shouting at me when you don't even know my name? Idiot." You scream out of frustation.

" Because y-you.." He feel surprised because he doesn't know you can get mad at him like that.

" Because what? Because you can't sleep here?! Just get another place to sleep. Or.. if you want to sleep, you can just stay at your house!" you said.

" Are you finish talking?" he calmly said.

You just look away from him.

" Wow. you've got some nerve to talk with that tone to a guy you don't even know!"

" Great. Now you must be thinking that I'm a crybaby who have a lunatic mind because yelling to a stranger." you sigh.

" Sorry. I can't control myself right now. I'm going now, sorry to disturb you earlier." you said again.

" Hey wait." Myungsoo suddenly taking your hand.

" What?" you stop walking

" How can you go out of here with that eyes?"

" Umm. That's allright. I'm not a queenka who always look perfect everytime." you said

" No, that's not what I mean. You look like a mess right now."

*That's right. I'm a mess. I'm just a piece of . That's why he trow me and then go out with my own sister.* you thought

" Come here." he said, making a gesture with his hand.

" What did you say?"

" Are you deaf or something? I said "C-O-M-E H-E-R-E"

You walk towards him. He stand up and take something from his pocket. Handed it to you.

A handkerchief.

You just stand there clueless.

" You don't even know how to use that?" He point to the handkerchief that he give to you.

" No.. It's just.."

But before you finish talking, he already take the handkerchief and wiping your cheek and eyes softly. He hold both of your cheek.

" Hm. You look better now." he smile proudly of his work.

" What the.."

" Why?" he asked.

" Why did you do that?"

" Why? After disturbed my sleep, yell at me, now you want to control my act too?"

" But you just yelling at me earlier..."

" Don't get it wrong. I do this so your face won't scare people out there." he laugh.

" But.. your handkerchief?"

" I still have plenty of them. Just keep it." he say while making his way to the door.

" Hey wait!" You said making him stop and turn around to face you.

" Hmm?"

" Park Hye Rim."

" Kim Myungsoo." He smile with a little smirk.

" You're quite interesting   , hope we can meet again."

He's out. You touch both of your cheek. Hot and red. You shook your head,

" From his style he seems like a player too.How can I blush because of him?! Yaa, get a grip of yourself!" you said to yourself, when suddenly someone open the door again.

" Sorry. I forgot to take my backpack." Myungsoo appear with a same smile he show to you and quickly take his backpack.

"M-Myungsoo-shi?" Your jaw dropped. *Did he hear what I say?*

He wear his backpack and open the door,"Ok. I've got to go now. Bye."

" Yeah. Bye" you fake a smile.

But before he close the door, he say something to you," I forgot to tell you one more thing."

" What is it?"

" I'm not a player. So you can trust what I said earlier." He smirk and close the door.

*Damn! He hear it!*

Meanwhile Myungsoo just smile outside the rooftop. " What a girl "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

You two already arrive. He stop his car in front of your house. You look at him once again. You just haven't saitsfied yet. You just met him 3 hours ago, and now you have to seperate again. He look you back with a confuse look. Then you give him a don't-leave-me look. He quickly get it and laughing at you

"Ya! It's not like we're goint to seperate forever!"

" But still.. I wish we can meet a little bit longer." you pouted.

He carress you hair. " You really haven't changed."

" You too." You smile at him.

You two are gazing into each other eyes, he lean to your face, cupped one of your cheek with his hand. His lips getting nearer and neare to yours. You close your eyes as you feel his lips touch your soft skin. He kiss your forehead. Down to your nose. And finally landed perfectly on your lips. He give you a kiss . His soft and sweet lips approach you.

" Now, you should go. You should get some rest." He tap your head.

" Okay. Bye" you blush, you don't know he will kiss your face like this, it's just feel different with the peck he did to you earlier in the club. You know you're both are still in love with each other. But your realtionship with him is over before he move to America so.. it's kinda weird. You quickly take your bag and leave the car.

Smiling like crazy, you open the gate of your house and go in. You see your dad waiting for you while watching the television.

" Where did you go?"

" Work." You replied coldly.

" Work until 2 am?"

" Yeah. I've got many things to do."

" Don't push yourself too hard." he said.

" I'm okay dad."

" You're not okay." he said

" Dad..please. I just don't wanna to talk about this."

" We must. Stop trying too hard to be like your sister!"

" Dad! Enough" you shout.

" Park Hye Rim! Listen to me!" Your dad must be very mad, because he call you with a full name.

" Stop comparing me with her."

" Who's comparing you?"

" You still don't get it dad."

" Don't get the problems, you mean? I get it. You don't have to try that hard."

" Why? Because I'm just a stupid weak kid? Since when you care about my life dad?"

" Watch your mouth!" your dad yelling at you

" Why? Is it because I'm telling you the truth? Dad, just stop all of this. I'm tired and I don't wanna deal with this kind of talk." You get in your room when your father is just sitting there and sigh.

You throw yourself at the bed when your phone suddenly ring, you growl." Who would text me at this time?" you roll your eyes but you keep take and see it

 

 

" Hey~ Your parents got mad at you?" Sender: Myungsoo

You smile and begin to type.

" Um. Just argue a little :)"

" Really? Are you allright?"

" Yup. Tottaly fine."

" Okay then. You better sleep quickly."

" Wae?"

" So you can dream about me ;)"

" Yaa"

" Bye! Sleep well jagi!" You smile.

" Jagi?" You sigh. Does he forget I'm no longer his gf?

" Um. Not yet. But we can take care of it later." *Woaaa!*

" Keke I'm waiting."

" I don't like to make you wait."

" :o"

" Let's say you're my jagi now."

" Umm.. Lemme think about it." *Omo! Did he just confess to me?"

" Do you need to think? Really?"

" Kidding :p"

" So, what's your answer?"

" Maybe yes?"

" Jeongmal?"

" Yup :) I think You can call me jagi now."

" Sleep well and dream bout me JAGI :p" he caps lock the word "JAGI"

" You too oppa!"

" So... we're officially a couple."

" Yes, we are."

"Thank you."

" For what?"

" For accepting me back. I already leave you and I was scared you won't accept me back."

" Don't be. I''ll be here for you."

" How long will you be there for me?"

"Forever!"

"It's a promise?"

" It is a promise ;)"

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Subscribers! ^^ New chappie is out. But I don't know if it's getting better or not :( I just want to take it slow you know :p I mean the real problems are goint to come out later. I'm sorry for a cheesy love dialogue or a lame chapter. Because I've never been in this kind of relationship before so I don't have any experience (?) So~ enjoy and comment please !