This dongsaeng.....

Unnie..?

"Unnie, Unnie.."

"hmm..?"

"Unnie, what do you think of my shirt? Which one is better? The white one or the grey one?"

"Whichever is okay"

"How about the white one, unnie? It looks like more clean and..."

"Just choose whatever you want and be quiet. It is not like your wedding party or so. Listen to me, it's just a graduation ceremony. SO, you are NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT person in this ceremony. Got it?"

Uhh.. What an irritating sister. Oh, hi everybody. My name is Kim Yuri. And yeah... that annoying-talkative person is my younger sister. Her name is Kim Yoona.

Today is her graduation from high school. and guess what... She becomes more and more annoying. She has asked me about her outfit maybe for one hundred and thirty-first (?) since I woke up this morning. Seriously..! I can be crazy at any time.

Aigoo... This girl....

She pouts at me. Her face is being red. Her eyes become teary.

I know this expression well. Note this, beside being annoying and super talkative, she is a cry-baby sister. Huh... I sigh, what kind of sin I made in my past. To have this person as my sister.

I hear a pair of heels knocking the floor. Umma?

"Hello my sweethearts. Are you ready for your big day?" umma said softly to Yoona.

"Umm.. Y-yes umma" Yoona said while wipping her tears.

"Omo, what happen dear? Are you crying?" until this stage, umma voice is still sooo soft and sweet. "What are you doing to your sister, Yuri? " Nah... Her voice change to cool-icy voice.

"Nothing." I said.

"Umma, I'm not crying. It's just.... I'm being so happy to graduate from high school." Yoona sweetly smile.

"Are you sure that you're okay,dear?" umma still with her (over)worried.

Yoona nods happily.

"Okay then. Sweety, let's go. We can't be late to your graduation. Graduation isn't complete without best student." umma said.  "Yuri, hurry up!"

"Okay" I said lazily.

We arrive in Yoona's high school in no time. DAEYOUNG HIGH SCHOOL.

For your information, Daeyoung High School is the best high school in this city. They use the best curriculum. They use the best teachers. And as the result, only the best students can study here. Now, you can understand why my umma acts so sweet towards Yoona, right?

I admit, Yoona is the 'dream-daughter' of every parents.

Genius (being best of the bests), pretty(she has long silky hair and white-milk skin), polite, honest, etc etc etc.

In short, she is too perfect.

On the other hands, I, Kim Yuri, *sigh* am too imperfect.

Born with dark-skinned, I am just not sure who pass me this skin tone. Both of my parents and Yoona are having bright skin tone. When I was a kid, my classmates always teased me because of my skin tone. Sometimes, they even said "Yuri-ah, are you an adopted child?". I didn't know what broken heart was that time, but I just felt how painful their words.

I am not smart, evenmore genius. Since I was in primary school, I was always struggled to pass the tests. I could sleep at 3 or  4 AM. I studied hard and do my best. But yeah... Getting 70% is like dreams come true. And entering Daeyoung High School? Huh.. Did I even dare to dreaming about it? Even umma said " Kim Yuri, are you drunk or so?"

"Yuri-ssi.." a familiar gentleman voice wakes me up from my thoughts. I face him.

"Ah.. Choi Siwon seonsaengnim" I bow to him. This person is my neighbor and a teacher here in Daeyoung High School. Eventhough he is a lot older than me, he liked to accompany me when I was young. He liked to treat me ice cream and cookies. Even for me, he is an oppa. But since this is Yoona's school,... seonsaengnim is better.

"No need seonsaengnim. Just oppa as the usual" he whispers to me.

"Mr and Mrs Kim. I'm so happy to meet you." Siwon bows to my parents.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. I am so happy to meet you too, Thank you very much for teaching our Yoona well. We will never forget your good deeds." my appa said.

"Oh no sir. Yoona is so genius and so talented. I think I didn't have to teach her much. And she is dependable"

"Ah you are too much." Yoona flashs her killer smile.

"I agree with Siwon anyway. You are a genius kid. It is nothing but fact, dear."  umma butts in.

I try my best to be patient. It's not the first time my umma being so proud of Yoona. Why should I envy her? Why should I be mad? I am used to listening to it.

"I am so proud of you. You are an useful daughter" umma continues.