Hyunnie Oppar

Boy Phobia ! Ottoke ?!

 

After dinner Exo went and sat in the living room comfortably. Squishing each other for room on the couch, some lying on the floor. 

 

“What now.” Tao and Sehun chorused.

 

“We can stay here for as long as we want, since tomorrow is Saturday.” Kai says lying on Sehun and D.O when there was no room on the couch, only to be shoved of by the two.

 

“Ah! Can we sleep over Baekhyun gege?” Tao said smiling. Baekhyun nodded, agreeing with no second thought

 

“Baekhyun hyung, how come we never see your sister when we come over before ?” Sehun asked.

 

“It’s either she locks herself in her room or go out.” Baekhyun shrugged “But how come she comes out now...” The maknae asked again.

 

“She’s unprepared thats why.” “Wait what-”

 

“Alright i’m gonna make deserts then.” D.O says cutting in before the maknae could ask any more questions.

 

“Make us some too!” Everyone yelled out to D.O

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Yah Bommie-ah, someones in my kitchen.” Hyo In says wide eyes, hearing the sound of her pots and pans getting removed from the cupboards. 

 

“Probably.” Bommie says continuing watching Running Man. “It’s either Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.” Bommie shrugged trying to not think about boys anymore.

 

“MWOH! CHANYEOL?!?, oh my buddha, it better not be him in MY kitchen!” Hyo In groaned running up to the door slamming it open, and heading towards the kitchen. She went into the kitchen to only see D.O making deserts. 

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!” Hyo In burst, pointing angrily at D.O. “Making food duh.” He replied in a monotone voice and continued on making the deserts.

Hyo In sighed and shoved him, "Why don't you ever listen! No one cooks in the kitchen but me, I'll finish this now go away."

 

D.O nodded and sat at the counter and watched with boredom, “When are you guys going home ?” Hyo In asked while mixing chocolates together in the bowl while its on top of the boiling pot.

“We’re sleeping over ahjumma.” D.O grinned at her, she sighed and thought *Aww man, stupid tower is sleeping over again!* Hyo In frown and continued on mixing the chocolate. “Hang on... Are all 12 of you sleeping over ?”  Hyo In asked giving him an uneasy look. 

“Yeah, for the first time at your house.” D.O chuckled “Thats not what I mean ! We don’t have enough toppings and chocolate ! AHHH I’ll go buy some more then.” Hyo In whined chucking the spoon in the sink.

 

“I’ll go, stay with Bommie.” D.O grabbed her wrist looking at her with an eye smile. “Thank you Kyungsoo-ah, you’re taking a very good care of your ahjumma here.” Hyo In smiled and patted D.O’s head. “Anyways TIME FOR RUNNING MAN!” Hyo In squealed and ran upstairs. D.O chuckled and went off to the market. 

 

---------------

 

When Hyo In dashed in the room, she told you about Exo sleeping over. You sighed and chucked a pillow at her face. 

~You got a message~ 

To : Bom

Hey, entertain me since I’m bored

From : Hyunnie oppar

 

You chuckled as your best friend Hyun Kyo texted you because she was bored *Aish this woman.* 

To : Hyunnie oppar

-sigh- My brother’s friend are here again and they're sleeping over aswell ):

From : Bom

 

To : Bom 

You still have a phobia don’t chu ?

From : Hyunnie oppar

 

To : Hyunnie oppar

Of course ._.

From : Bom

 

To Bom

Oh gawd, that anyway gotta go beat some asses up ! ppyong ~

From : Hyunnie oppar

 

Bommie laughed at her phone and chucked it on the floor, Hyo In picked up her phone and saw ‘Hyunnie oppar’, Hyo In raised an eyebrow and said “Yah Bommie-ah who this boy here.” “Its my best friend ahjumma, don’t need to worry.” Bommie poked Hyo In’s head and continues on watching Running Man.

---------------------------------------------

 

Remember to Commet and Subscribe ;3

-No-Mercy