Chapter 2

Maniac

The meeting goes well and TaeRi didn't bring their cellphone. Both TaeRi realize that its already lunch time and their lovely 5 years old daughter school time shall end now. Both of them decided to pick up their daughter. Taeyeon was driving her car and Yuri just sit beside her. 

Yuri was impressed with Taeyeon new car.

"This Mercedes AMG is really something Taengoo."Yuri remarked.

"Thanks Yul. Fany bought it for me."Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Nice to know that mushroom of yours have a great taste.."Yuri laugh.

"Yah! Are you praising or mocking me?"Taeyeon punch Yuri arm slightly.

"Oww.. Chill dude.. I am just kidding."Yuri laugh and that make Taeyeon laugh along too.

When they arrived in front of the kindergarten. However they see people gather around at the front door. TaeRi was getting worried if their precious daughter cause any commotion at their first day at there. Curiously TaeRi approaching the crown. Surprising Taeyeon saw a woman and a man try to took Sulli away with them as the latter hold onto Krystal while crying. The teacher try to talk with the couple but the man was shouting and asking them to back off in anger manner. Taeyeon facial changed as she saw Sulli scared expression while crying. Taeyeon make her way there and break the woman hold on Sulli hand harshly. 

"UMMA!!"Sulli hugs Taeyeon leg and buried her head onto it while crying. 

Taeyeon ruffled Sulli hair while glare at the chinese couple. Yuri pick Krystal up and gets in between Taeyeon and the couple. 

"Taengoo, lets go now."Yuri try to cut off the fierce glaring competition. 

Taeyeon knee down and wipe Sulli teary eye then peck her forehead and held her up. Sulli hugs Taeyeon tightly. TaeRi was about to walk away when they heard the male speak up.

"This is not over yet. Just wait the court letter."

Taeyeon want to turn around but Yuri hold her arm firmly. Taeyeon was angry and frustrated but she stay calmed. Yuri was driving with Krystal sit beside her while Taeyeon and Sulli seat at the back. Sulli was laying on Taeyeon lap and actually fall asleep. Taeyeon was clearly confuse with the man word. That word still echo in her tiny little mind. 

 

JeTi look at Jieun that been checked by their friend, Dr Choi Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung carefully check on Jieun and her eyebrow knitted as she was in deep thought. 

"This can't be it.."Sooyoung mumbled.

Tiffany was crying and Jessica try to calm her down quite some time now.

"What's happen to her?! Why didn't she wake up?!"Tiffany snapped.

Seeing Tiffany situation Sooyoung try to give assuring smile.

"She's just tired. Moreover she having a fever which make it worst to her body."Sooyoung lie.

However known Sooyoung for so long JeTi sense the lying immediately.

"Don't lie Soo. You're bad at lying."Tiffany said firmly.

Sooyoung sighed and massaging her temple.

"Do you ever heard of Spinal Cord Disease?"Sooyoung asked.

"Spinal Cord disease?"JeTi said in unison.

"Yes. For now.. Jieun seems have that symptoms. I wasn't sure yet until we runs some test towards her."Sooyoung said calmly.

Tiffany close her eye and she can't feel her body. She felt weak. 

"How could... She.. Is.. Just 3 years old...."Tiffany stated.

Jessica teary up too but she try to hold on Tiffany to prevent the latter fall on the ground. Sooyoung look away and she hates to spread the news. She silently pray that she's wrong about it.

 

Taeyeon didn't have mood to continuing her work at the office anymore.

She decided to just accompany Sulli at home today.

The man word play like a recorder in Taeyeon head and somehow its effect her.

She was thinking deeply.

So many thing inside her head and she really stress out.

Somehow Taeyeon tuck Sulli to bed to take her afternoon nap. She was sure that Sulli really tired of crying with the chaos situation earlier. Taeyeon kiss Sulli forehead and walk straight to the bedroom which she shared it with her wife. She open up every drawer to search for some important document.

Finally Taeyeon found the document. Taeyeon carefully read through the document.

"Han Geng.. From China."Taeyeon mutter.

Taeyeon found out about the donor. Taeyeon throw the document away as she sit on the bed and cover her face. 

 

Tiffany look blankly to the front while hugging Jieun at the back seat. Jessica was driving.

Jieun is still sleeping in Tiffany embrace.

"I have took a few drop of Jieun blood for the test. The result will come out within three day. I hope you prepared." 

Tiffany shut her eye and sighed. 

"Tiff, we're here."Jessica announce.

Tiffany carefully hold Jieun as the latter clung onto her. Still sleeping soundly.

"Thanks Jessi."

"Don't mention it Tiff. Call me if you need anything okay?"Jessica open the passager door to make it easy for Tiffany.

Tiffany simply nods and smile weakly.

Jessica did felt sorry but there's nothing she can do right?

"Just go home Jessi. I am sure Yul, Yoong and Krystal need you now."

"I am sorry i couldn't help much Tiff."

Tiffany shook her head. "You've help more than enough Jessi."

"Okay, it's cold outside here. Both of you shall go in."

"I would Jessi. You be careful alright. Drive safely."

Jessica gets in the car. "I will."She smile.

Tiffany watch as the car out of her sight.

 

Taeyeon sit on the living room.

The file is on the table in front of her.

A lot of stuff in her mind right now.

"Tae?"Tiffany said as soon as she walk inside.

"Fany, we need to talk about- What's wrong?"Taeyeon questioning as she saw a bandage on Jieun arm.

Taeyeon approaching Tiffany and took Jieun.

"Long story. Just put her to sleep first would you please Tae?"Tiffany massage her temple as she sit on the couch nearby.

Tiffany was obviously exhausted.

Taeyeon didn't question much as she sense Tiffany is indeed tired.

Taeyeon silently obeyed.

When Taeyeon come back to the living room once again she saw Tiffany already read the file.

"Why are you look at this file Tae?"Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

"Urm, that we need to talk."

Tiffany nods a sign for Taeyeon to continuing.

"I fetch Sulli from the kindergarten today and.."Taeyeon paused.

"And?"Tiffany look Taeyeon curiously.

"The donor. They come there to get her."

Tiffany gritted her teeth as she slam her fist onto the table. "They cant! We've sign the contract!"

"Obviously they didn't care. But don't worry i'll talk with Sunny."Taeyeon calmly state.

Tiffany close her eye. She left out a long sighed.

Shall i tell her about Jieun? But this matter is not confirm yet.. I shall wait until the result come out first. -Tiffany

Taeyeon smile when she look at Tiffany expression. Without any word she pick Tiffany up in bridal style.

Tiffany open her eye in shock.

"Just sleep."Taeyeon kiss Tiffany forehead effectionistly.

Tiffany smile as she wrapped her arm around Taeyeon neck and lay her head on Taeyeon chest.

"Thanks.."Tiffany mutter as she kiss Taeyeon chest under the fabric.