Chapter 6

I Am Here To Change You

 

Sujin's POV
 
Omg. That Niel guy again. Again and again. Aishhh so annoying! Hah. 'Nothing's over~ Nothing's Ove-'
 
"yoboseo?" I answered my phone immediately without looking at the caller ID. 
 
Mrs. Kim : you need to go home straight after your school is over arraso? 
 
Sujin: umma! wae don't you say hi or hello first? aishh. waeyo?
 
Mrs Kim: we have something important to tell you..
 
Sujin: what is it? Can't you say it here?
 
Mrs. Kim: of course I can't!
 
Sujin: waeyo?
 
Mrs. Kim: stop saying wae. I'm busy. Bye.
 
"chogiyo! umma!" with that my mom hung up. What is wrong with mom? aishh. probably some stupid dinner with her friends.
 
"Jinnie-ah!!" someone is calling me. I know who it was. 
"Sungyeol!!" I waved at him.
"Babyyyy~~~" he hugged me. 
"aishh you guys. stop it. it makes me wants to puke." Sungjong said with disgusting face. 
"shut up you maknae!" Sungyeol smacked him. 
"yah!!" Sungjong screams like a freaky whale. 
"okay enough guys. so so so... Sujin, can you hang out with us today? after school?" asked Sunggyu. 
"ne?" 
"hey, whats wrong with you?" 
"ani.. sorry I cant." 
"wae?" 
"I have something important at home..." I pouted.
"awwww~" Woohyun also pouted. 
 
 
Changjo's POV
 
"Niel hyung. What are you going to do now?" I asked him with a serious tone. 
"molla. I guess I need to go to your house for 5 days maybe?" He said. 
"WAE MY HOUSE?! Why not CAP's hyung or Chunji's hyung? I don't want my house to turn into a zoo." I freaked out. This Niel hyung wanted to stay at my house because of his serious problem. Hah. 
"Because you're the only one who knows my secret in Teen Top. You can't just tell me to stay at CAP's or Chunji's hyung house. They'll ask me why. I dont want to."
 
"But sooner they'll know hyung. You have to tell them. We're best friends right? Well not only bestfriends but brothers. Right?"
 
"Changjo! what is wrong with you? why are you so dramatic? ishh" He smacked my head lightly. 
 
"But its true hyung~" I did a little bit aegyo to him. 
 
"arraso. I'll tell them later. and that aegyo doesn't suit you at all even tho you're the maknae.. I don't need your aegyo." with that he left the class.
 
What will happen to Niel hyung after this? 
 
 
Narrator's POV
 
Today Niel is having a class meeting with the other class councils. 
 
He entered the meeting council room cooly. Every girl that pass by should be spazzing over him. His hair, lips, his face and all make the girls gone wild. His slender body. . .
 
"oppa~ I have cookies for you. Here..." 
 
"Gumawo." Niel said then took the cookies from his fangirl. With that the girl started to bite her nail. 
 
"holla everyone~~~~~" Niel waved to the classes council. 
"annyeong Niel-ssi." Everyone said in unison except Sunggyu who has his poker face on. Probably still mad about the monkey and gold fish accident.
 
"oh hi the Sunggyu sunbae~ Today I'm not late right? Well only late for 5 seconds. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So what are we going to discuss today?" Niel asked and then took a sit beside Sunggyu. 
 
"Okay. Now lets start. We're having meeting here because we need to change the decoration of the class so it won't be boring. Because we have the same decoration for 3 years. The principal just told me to ask you guys for your ideas for the decoration or making something new so the class would be amazing. Any idea?" Sunggyu stated.
 
"I have an idea!" 
 
"Yes Minhyun-ssi?"
 
"How about putting more pictures or some art creation in class?"
 
"Thats good. Let me write it down.."
 
"I also have an idea!"
 
"Yes Mina-ssi?"
 
"Lets put more beautiful flowers at class so the class would look beautiful!"
 
"Yes. maybe? but too many flowers are not really good you know." Sunggyu shook his head.
 
"Me! I have an idea!" Baekhyun raised his hand.
 
"Yes Baekhyun-ssi?"
 
"how about making the seats in every class different? like in class A we can make U shape and in class B we can make it 4 seats together. And every 2 months we'll change it."
 
"Hmmmm.. Maybe the principal would consider it. Let me note it down."
 
"Me!!! I have an idea!" Niel raised his hand.
 
Everyone started to having this weird look on thir faces.
 
 
 
Hello everyone!!! ^^ sparkyuu and carriekannagi is here with new chapter! We hope you guys enjoy the chapter~