Chapter 7

I Am Here To Change You

 

Suddenly Niel shouted accross the room, "How about making a classroom without a door? Then we could all climb the wall or just use a rope whenever we want to go out! It won't be boring right! Right?"
 
Sunggyu's annoyed face came out. "But Niel ssi. I think it's only YOU who will like the idea. And the principal wouldn't even consider it. OK?"
 
"Bu-"
 
"OK! Next!"
 
~
 
The school bell signaling the end of school rang. RIIIIING!
 
Niel was walking with Changjo by his side.
 
"So hyung, it's almost time right?" Changjo said.
 
"Almost time what?" Niel replied.
 
"You know what..."
 
"What?! I don't understand! Stop your lunaticness you maknae!"
 
"Hyuuuung. That! Don't you remember? After school, you must go home, because your parents would introduce you with heeer!" Changjo finally said.
 
"Yah! Shh! That's a secret!" Niel warned Changjo.
 
"You shouldn't be keeping it a secret to the Teen Top members. Remember, we're brothers right?"
 
"Okay okay sheeesh maknae. We'll meet them soon anyways."
 
In the cafeteria. . .
 
"Ayo wassup Niel and maknae?" CAP greeted the two.
 
"Hey! My name's not maknae!" Changjo corrected.
 
But no one listened, as they had gathered around one table. "So Niel, what is it that you want to tell us?"
 
"Changjo will tell the story to you guys since he's the maknae and I'm just tired of that story." Niel said.
 
"Why me?!" Changjo protested.
 
"Oh come on, just tell us maknae."
 
"First, my name's not maknae! And second, I will tell you the story... once upon a tim-" Changjo was cut off.
 
"Tell it in a proper way!!"
 
"Okay okay sheeeesh. So Niel hyung must go home early today, because.... dum dum dum du-"
 
"Yah!"
 
"Sensitive... okay. Back to the story. Niel's parents will introduce him to Sujin! And... Arrange a marriage for them!"
 
"What!! Our Niel is engaged?" Teen Top shouted together and Changjo shushed them.
 
"NO WAY!" L.joe smacked the table hard. Poor table.
 
"yes way hyung." Changjo said like it was something normal.
 
"but why?" L.joe continued.
 
"because Niel hyung is too weird to be a human? Ah molla..." Changjo answered L.joe again.
 
"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAID? Weird? its Creative for your information! NOT WEIRD! hah!" Niel shouted at Changjo's face.
 
"ewww hyung. your saliva.. my lovely face~~~" Changjo frowned and touch his face immedietly.
 
"no. its not that. I know Niel is weird but why so sudden? waee???!" 
 
"Byunghyun shush!" Niel whisper to L.joe that loud enough to be heard by  Teen Top member. 
 
"I'm your hyung you pabo!" with that L.joe smacked hard Niel's head. Poor table and Niel's head today. 
 
"YAH STOP IT!" CAP ROARED.
 
". . ."
 
"so, what are you going to do about this Niel?" CAP asked.
 
"molla."
 
"molla?" everyone repeated Niel.
 
"I'm serious guys. I don't know what to do. This is just . . . arrrgghhh! I don't want to think about it! I love Isabella more than anything!"
 
"anything? Niel how could you?" Ricky pout.
 
"Ricky!! stop with that pout! you're not cute! And I don't need your aegyo!" Niel hissed.
 
"bbuing~ bbuing~"
 
"RICKY!!"
 
 
 
"that can't be.." not far from their table someone was watching and litsening to them from the start of the conversation. 
 
holla chingus~ sparkyuu and carriekannagi is here with new chapter~~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ^^ 
annyeong~