4

Dream Girl [Short Fanfic]

 

The last bell ranged and it was telling everybody that it was time to go home. He smiled and and walked out of class and went to wait for Minhee outside of her class. A few minutes later she came out. "Oh, Seobie" she smiled. He nodded. "Are you leaving, yet?" he asked and she shook her head. "Not yet..I still need to go to my locker" she chuckled and he nodded. "Do you want me to come?" he asked and she shrugged. "If you want to" she smiled. Yoseob chuckled. She chuckled and walked over to her locker as he followed from behind.

Minhee put her science textbook and her notebook inside her locker then closed her locker as she locked it with her lock. "Are you leaving, now?" he asked and she nodded. "Oh..." he lowered his head. She chuckled. "Waeyo? Did you have something in mind?" she asked and he shook his head. "I was wondering if i could walk you home?" He asked with hopes in his eyes. She smiled widely. "Sure, if your friends don't mind" she pointed to where the other members were standing on the other end looking at the both of them. "Wait here, okay?" he said and she nodded. Yoseob ran over to the members.

"So..? Did you?" Doojoon cheekily asked and he rolled his eyes. "No hyung..I'm taking her home" he said. Junhyung and the others patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck" Junhyung winked at him. He nodded. "You guys go home without me.." he said and they nodded. "Arasso, good luck" Doojoon smiled at him and put his hand on his shoulder. Yoseob nodded. "I got it hyung" he said and ran back to Minhee. Doojoon and the others looked at him as he talked to her. "He's finally growing up" he smiled and Junhyung nodded. "He sure is" he smiled. Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "Can we go home now? I don't want to stand here all day"he mumbled and the other two nodded in agreement. "Let's go then" Doojoon said and they all turned around to leave.

---

While walking there was silence between them. "So..Um..How was school?" Yoseob asked broking the silence between them. "It was okay but boring" she smiled. He nodded. "Minhee?" "Hm?" Yoseob looked at her. "Can I ask you something?" he asked and she nodded. "sure, go ahead" she took out her headphones. Yoseob cleared his throat. "do...you um..like anyone?" he asked. Minhee eyes widened. "B-Bwo?" she asked. "Do you like anyone?" he asked again. Minhee hesitated but kept cool. "Yeah..I do..Waeyo?" Yoseob shook his head. "Oh..It's um nothing.." he looked down at the ground as he kicked a rock. *Will I have a chance?*

Soon he got to her house. "Well, here's my house..I guess I'll see you tommorrow" Minhee smiled. Yoseob gave her a small smile. "Y..yeah..Tommorrow.." he said. Minhee waved at him and went inside the gates. Yoseob sighed as he watched her go. "Bye!" Minhee shouted and he waved back. *I don't get this feeling..*

---

Yoseob knocked on their dorms door. Doojoon opened the door and Yoseob went inside and took off his shoe. "You're home" he said and he nodded. "Of course, where else" he sarcastically said and walked inside the room. Doojoon and the rest looked at eachother then at him. "What's with him again?" Junhyung asked. "I don't know" he said.

Yoseob went inside his room and threw his bag on the floor next to his bed. He let out a big sigh and free fall on his bed. "So tiring.." he muttered and turned and lie down on his back. He looked up at the ceiling. "Minhee...." he whispered and closed is eyes.

Dream

"I'm here, again" he mumbled. Minhee walked towards him and smiled at him. "Seobie.." she softly called. He looked ahead of him and saw her walking towards him. "Hee.." he called and ran towards her and hugged her again. "I thought you left" he whispered and she shook her head. "Not yet.." she said and he pulled away from the hug. "What?" he asked. She looked at him, studying his every facia feature. "This is the last.." she whispered. Yoseob sighed and looked down. "You won't get hurt again..Minhee is here.." she said and he shook his head. "No..she like someone else.." he said and she chuckled. "Don't be silly..You never know if you don't ask.." He looked at her. "but I love you.." he mumbled. she shook her head. "You love her more then me.." she said. "Don't leave me.." he mumbled. She shook her head. "I'm sorry..But promise me one thing.." she smiled. He looked at her. "what is it?" he asked. "Don't ever leave her side.." she held his hand. "Why?" he asked and she shook her head. "Don't ask..Just promise me.." she said. He bit his lower lip, unsure of what he was going to choose. "Please.." she whispered. He sighed and nodded. "I promise.." he whispered. Minhee smiled. "do you want to take a walk like we used to.." she asked and he nodded with a smile. she held out her hand and he took it and they both walked around the green field.

"I love you" Yoseob said as he looked up at her. She smiled and nodded. "I love you too" she said and played with his hair. Yoseob was lying on the ground with his head on her thighs. He closed his eyes and smiled. *I don't want to wake up, yet* he thought. Minhee smiled and looked down at him. "Yoseob..It's time.." she said. He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "What do you mean?" he asked. She chuckled softly. "It's time for you to wake up and..time for me to go.." she lowered her voice. Yoseob sat up and looked at her. "i don't want to wake up..I don't everything to disappear..I don't you to leave, yet" he said. She nodded in understanding. "I know but it's time.." she whispered. Yoseob sighed. "It'll be selfish of me..isn't it.." he whispered. Minhee slowly reached his cheek and slowly caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. A tear rolled down his cheek and she wiped it away. "Don't cry.." she said and he looked at her. "But you're leaving and I don't want you to.." he said. She softened. "I told you..I'm not human.." she put her hands down and stood up. Yoseob just sat down quietly. She sighed. "I'm sorry, seobie.." she said and walked away. Yoseob looked up and she was walking away further and further. "No!" he shouted and ran after her and grabbed onto her wrist. "Don't leave me.."he cried and hugged her. She hugged him back. "I have to.." she whispered. He let go of the hug and looked at her. "I'm sorry.." she said. He shook his head. "Why? Why do you have to leave?" he asked. "I have to..So..please.." she pleaded. Yoseob looked at her with his brown eyes. "I-I'll let you go.." he whispered. She smiled and hugged him. "Remeber what I told you.." she said and pulled away from the hug and looked at him. Yoseob cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "I still remember.." he whispered and kissed her on the lips. She responded to the kiss and he smiled through the kiss.

Soon he pulled away and breathed for air. "Bye, Yoseob.." she kissed his cheek and walked away. Yoseob watched as she walked away. *I still remember..*

End of Dream

Yoseob woke up and looked around the room. "Another dream?" a voice said. He looked at the door and saw Junhyung leaning against the doorframe. "Y..Yeah.." he spoke. "What was it this time?" he asked. Yoseob shook his head. "I don't know.." he mumbled. Junhyung shrugged. "I guess..Well, Dinner's ready if you're hungry" he said and walked out. Yoseob sighed and stood up and went out of the room to eat.