Falling in love

The last page

The next day, Seul Yeong got to the place at exact 2pm. But, where is the strange man?

Seul Yeong:Aishh, where is that man? I've been here for 30 minutes already!!!

???: Miss! Miss!

Seul Yeong: Huh?-Hey! Why are you late?!?!

????: Hehehe, sorry, I'm kinda busy. Oh right, here.

Seul Yeong: What's this?

???: Just open it :)

When she opened the box, she was surprised to see a VERY thick book.

Seul Yeong: Wahhhh. It's so thick. Have you finished this already?

???: Ah, that's not mine. That's mt mama's. But, she can't read it because she's...not with us.

Seul Yeong: Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't had asked.

???: It's ok, I get that alot. Anyways,that book is a mix of romance and a bit of comedy. I'm sure you'll love it.

Seul Yeong: Of course I'll love it. From the cover, it looks like a really beautiful book.

???: Yeah, but not as beautiful as you, Seul Yeong:)

Seul Yeong: I'm not beau- Yah! How did you know my name?!?!

???: Because I'm a psychic. Moon Jong Up. (extends his hand)

Seul Yeong: Moon Jong Up? I think I heard that name before...

Jong Up: Wha- No, no you haven't heard it before. My name is uhh a very unique one.

Seul Yeong: Okay, if you say so. Wait, how old are you?

Jong Up: 19, why?

Seul Yeong: It means you're my oppa! I'm only 18. Nah, oppa, why are you always hiding your face?

Jong Up: Because I'm shy...

Seul Yeong: Really, you're shy in that state. But, I have to admit he's handsome.

 

After that, two would always go around the cafe. Seul Yeong feels that she is falling in love with Jong Up. And Jong Up too, has feelings for her. But the two are afraid to admit it.

 

One day at the cafe...

Seul Yeong: Wanna come overto my house? My cousin wants to know more about you.

Jong Up: I can't. You know that I'm shy.

Seul Yeong: That's why I'm inviting you over. My cousin can help you overcome your shyness.

Jong Up: I really can't. Besides, I have other things to do.

Seul Yeong: Like what?

Jong Up: Like uhhh, reading! Yes I have many books to read. hehehe

Seul Yeong: Ok, ok. I'll not push you 

Jong Up: Wait! You have a dirt here (Wipes Seul Yeong's cheek with a tissue)

Seul Yeong: (blushing) Th-thanks...

Jong Up: Is it hot in here, why are you blushing? (laughs)