Your Lips or Your Love? Can I have Both? [2/2]

Your Lips or Your Love? Can I have Both?

 

The door was hardly slammed open, revealing Sungmin who look really bad…

“Jay hyung!!!!! Jungmo hyung!!! Rose!!!!”

“Hey Sungmin! God! What with that face?” Jay asked in concern… Sungmin runs to him and hugged him… everyone was anxious…

“K – Kyuhyun… love is a pain!!!!” he started sobbing on Jay’s chest…

“Sungmin, don’t cry! You are not rock crying like a child that losing his lollipop!” a knuckle from Rose landed on Jumong’s head…

“what happen to Kyuhyun?” Rose or rather known as Minwoo questioning him…

Sungmin took his time to calm before telling them the whole story and when it ended, everyone scratching their head…

“Why is your respond like this?” Sungmin asked between his hiccups…

 “I wonder why he warned us earlier, so something did happen…” Jay explained…

“what did he say!?”

“well he---“

“wait Jay hyung! Let me do this…” Jungmo interrupted Jay line… he was searching for something…

“a-ha!” and it was Kyuhyun’s glasses…

“watch this Sungmin…Jay hyung, Rose, play with me kay’…” Jungmo went out, and suddenly he burst into the room with angry face…

“ Kyuhyun! You look red!” Jay asked… Jungmo glares at him…

“geez, Kyuhyun! What happen? Let me pat you my kitty, kitty…” Minwoo stopped and quickly continued while looking at Sungmin…

“it was Jungmo hyung line…” Sungmin nodded… he knows Minwoo would not say something like that… suddenly, Jungmo threw away the glasses…

“Mind your own business! Don’t in mine!” with a seconds performing the intense glance, Jungmo bows and chanting a thank you as he won an award…

“thank you, thank you… so Sungmin, that’s what happen…”

“He really mad at me… what should I do now????” Sungmin started to cry again…

“geez… Sungmin! Don’t cry or I’ll your wet face!” Jungmo said annoyingly… he hates when people cry…

“Jungmo! Stop saying those weird creepy lines!” Jay warned him…

“I quoted it from Kyuhyun’s words… he always said like that when Sungmin is going to cry!” with that, Sungmin sobbed hard… its truth, Kyuhyun did say something like that to stop him from cry…

“Hyung… look what you have done…” Minwoo blamed him…

“what? I thought he will stop crying…” Jungmo defenses himself…

“hyungs… Minwoo, help me!” Sungmin pleaded..

“well Sungmin, whatever Kyuhyun said, it must be done…” Jungmo and Minwoo nodded…

“so when he said bye to me it means we’ll be a stranger again… I – I don’t want it!!!!” Sungmin really lost his direction now…

“god! Jay hyung!” Jungmo turn to plead his hyung…

“okay! Sungmin! He has a crush on you, Kyuhyun like you!” Sungmin stopped whatever he was doing upon hearing the words from Jay…

“really?” he nipped his hem of shirt…

“Blind are you? At the first sight we already know he had something toward you!” Jungmo shouted excitedly…

“h-how?”

“because he became more evil, he like you till he have the heart to bully you and warned us not to mess with you, only him can do that… the day I asked you to buy me a drink he kicked my mercilessly… it still hurt… “ he rubbed his …

“really!!” Sungmin getting more excited…

“uh! Sungmin! Remember the day we played the wrestling game? He kept glaring on me all the day… it was so creepy!”

“REALLY!!!!”

“okay guys, stop that… Sungmin, I will tell you one of Kyuhyun weaknesses… unexpected thing will always make him lost… just try to make something that he won’t think to happen…”

“umm, okay…” Sungmin nodded…

 

The next day was the due date of their betting, their bet has been cancelled and they decided to stop playing it again…  Sungmin went to his class as usual and sit at his regular seat now, next to Kyuhyun… he smile when Kyuhyun still sit at the same port but he’s different…

“Kyuhyun…”

“……………..”

“Kyuhyun?”

“………………”

“Kyu, talk to me…” he tries again…

“…………..”

“Kyuhyun… please, it’s hurt…”

Kyuhyun abruptly stand and leave him… this had given Sungmin a big shock… after that, the same thing always happens and it happened for a week already… Kyuhyun ignored him completely, treated him like he doesn’t exist… even they clashed each other shoulder while walking, Kyuhyun still have no reaction…

 

“Jay Hyung!!!!” again, Sungmin went to the secret place…. Of course when Kyuhyun was not there…

“Sungmin!” only Jay left, everyone has gone home…

“He won’t talk to me, look at me, let alone to steal a glimpse at me! What should I do!!!”

“I don’t know… he just like that or this is really worst…”

“what did you mean Jay hyung?”

“Nothing… Sungmin, I need you favor, could you please stop pestering on Kyuhyun?”

“Hyung~~” Sungmin will cry again…

“Sorry, I need Kyuhyun, we’re having a performance next week, it’s really important for us, and I want him to focus on his practice… can your bear with it until the show end?” Jay is hoping Sungmin will understand… Sungmin nodded… he feel like they was kicking him out but shooing the thought at they treat him nicely…

 

Today is their college festival, as usual, Donghae and Eunhyuk was walking together, it’s not like they want to ignore Sungmin but Sungmin himself shooing them to have their own quality time together, yet they promised him to watch the show together as the rumor said one famous band will performing tonight… the hall was crowded but they managed to sit on the third row but Sungmin was utterly ignoring the performance…

“And now, we present to you, the most awaiting band tonight… T-RAX!!!!! With their new vocalist; Q!!!!”

Upon hearing the ‘Q’ Sungmin snapped from his absentminded thought.. Looking forward for the said band and it was really Kyuhyun and the others…

“OMO! Is that Q? He’s so hot!”

“gosh! Look at his eyes!”

“he’s tall! Perfect boyfriend if you ask me…”

“nice tight!”

Sungmin gulped his saliva… suppressing his tears from leaking again… his heart is aching at the way of others as they mentally ravishing his Kyuhyun… Sungmin feeling is getting worst when Kyuhyun start to sing…

 

 

You’ve made me chaotic
You’ve made me helpless
You’ve rejected me, ignored me

 


How could I
Destroy your coldheartedness
I realise I’m not perfect
I’m not like what you wanted

 

You’ve destroyed me with your attitude
Don’t you realise you’ve hurt me
This heart of mine is weary of persuading you
This love is killing me

 


How could I
Destroy your coldheartedness
I realise I’m not perfect
I’m not like what you wanted

 

 

The end of the song was compatible with Sungmin tears…

‘is this Kyuhyun true feeling? I really have hurting him…”

“Sungmin? Why did you cry?” Sungmin shook his head, refused to answer, he keeps on staring Kyuhyun who prepare for the next song…

“Hae, if Eunhyuk don’t trust you, what would you do?” his gaze still fixed on the stage…

“I don’t know Minnie… I just do what I want and I need to do to make him trust me again…”

“Is it working Hae?”

“on Hyukkie it definitely effective…”

“okay, thanks…”

what should I do? What should I do?’

When he was in deep thought, his eyes meet with Kyuhyun’s… the time stopped, but Kyuhyun broke it first… Sungmin was confused… Kyuhyun’s eyes is glittering calmly…

Has he forgive me?’

Sungmin inhaled deeply, ready to do the thing in his mind… confidently he stands, again he breathe deeply, gathered all the courage he had, he walks fast to the stage… people was mumbling in incoherency… but he doesn’t care even slightest… Kyuhyun and T-RAX’s members eyeing him in anticipation as he climbed the stage… once he standing on the stage, he runs to Kyuhyun and hugs him roughly till both of them fell on the flatted surface with Sungmin on top of him, the mic was falling near to them, causing the sharp sound, causing the commotion … Kyuhyun groaned in pain…

“Sungmin! What are you doing?”

“Kyuhyun! I’m so sorry! I admitted all this started with that stupid bet but it ended with me fallen for you! I love you! I would do anything you want!” Sungmin lifted up his body, face flushed of embarrassment… the whole hall was listening to Sungmin confession, thanks to the mic…

“Anything?”

“Yeah! Anything!”

“Kiss me…” without any hesitation, Sungmin landed his lips on Kyuhyun’s…

“Way to go MINNIE!” Eunhae shouted from their seat…

“You’re rock Sungmin!!!!” Jungmo give his support in his own way… Minwoo smile sincerely…

“This is so unexpected!” Jay said to himself…

In brief time, Sungmin parted their lips...

“Then what you want me to do next?” Sungmin asked, he flushed more when he saw Kyuhyun was blushing… Kyuhyun covered his eyes with his right hand…

“Sungmin… did you realize what you have done” Kyuhyun was utterly shock… he was only joking with Sungmin about the kiss, yet, he really kissed him…

“w-what?”

“Look at your right…” Sungmin did what Kyuhyun told him and that is his most embarrass moment ever… all audiences were watching their drama… Sungmin buried his face on Kyuhyun’s chest… mumbling sorry for umpteenth times…

“Are you planning to stay like this until the show end?”

“Umm… yeah… until you forgive me…”

“God… how can I mad at you when you are such a cute, silly and daring… also staring on me all the time when I on this stage… plus, I’m not mad at you, just a bit… I just wanna give you a lesson…”

“Kyu… I meant it, I love you! And you are my first kiss…” Sungmin smiled sheepishly as he titled up his face to say while looking into Kyuhyun’s eyes…

“ and you are the first who fooled me just to get a kiss, to win your weird bet, but, I love you too….” Kyuhyun sealed their confession with a sweet kiss…

T-RAX performance ended with their love drama and everyone like it…

 

***************************************************

Kyuhyun and Sungmin is now officially a couple… Kyuhyun was not the nerdy one anymore, instead he has be the hot stuff of the college, at first it was a huge shock to the students as they never pay attention to Kyuhyun but now, they admired him… when they were walking together through the hallway, Sungmin was extremely jealous because Kyuhyun gets all eyes on him alone… Sungmin suddenly dragged him to the washroom…

“Kyu! Comb!”

“what? I don’t bring one… why? You look fine to me…”

“Not me, it’s you… I knew you won’t bring it…” Sungmin rummaged his bag and take out his comb… he beckoning Kyuhyun to bend his head… he combed Kyuhyun hair neatly…

“Where are your glasses?”

“Min, I wore lens….”

“I have predicted that too… wear this…” Sungmin give Kyuhyun old fashioned glasses for accessory purpose only…

“What? This looks like my grandma’s glasses, her favorite fashion…”

“That’s why it suitable for you…”

“Geez…” Kyuhyun still wear it… Sungmin proceed by buttoning all buttons of Kyuhyun’s shirt… now Kyuhyun totally a nerd…

“This is how I like it… done… am I annoying you, Kyu?” he said as he raised his eyebrows playfully…

“No, your jealousy is cute so I don’t mind to feel the wrath of it… it’s worthy…” Kyuhyun kissed his forehead lovely…

“Uh, your lips are drying, come here…” Sungmin took out and applied his lip balm on Kyuhyun…

“You really take a good care of my lips huh?” Kyuhyun smirked…

“Because of these lips, I got to know you and fell in love with you and your lips were the first I had tasted and will be the last so it’s special for me…” Sungmin smile sweetly…

“Min, you want my lips or my love?” Kyuhyun seriously asked, but he just teasing his lover…

“Your lips or your love? Can I have both?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you like it! oh, I knew someone must know the song... D'MASIV_THIS LOVE IS KILLING ME [ENG LYRIC]

 

shineesuju28: I will never hurt Minnie! (I lie) ^^

cyyQM137: you cried? I thought this story was not sad at all... but Sungmin is ROCK!

Jolene1694 :HEHEHE...thankyu for understanding me!

renhanna:geez, this is not hot at all! please dont hate me... =="

gaem_bunny:I'm not! is this awesome?

Almighty_devil :still here? i just update...