Your Lips or Your Love? Can I have Both? [1/2]

Your Lips or Your Love? Can I have Both?

 

No One POV

“What?!”

Sungmin screamed, half scream… well, he didn’t expect their betting will be disaster for him… Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk were childhood friends, grow up together till now they stuck together in college life…regarding to their long relationship, the created one tradition which it to make their life interesting… A bet! Each year they will scarify their favorite things by putting it on the bet… this year Sungmin need to scarify his PINK BUNNY STUFF, Donghae put is Nemo Fish, alive one on the line while Eunhyuk need to offer his comics collection… this time, the theme of the bet is; KISS…

“You must be kidding me right? Why me!? Why him!? Why you two!?”

Sungmin shouted again…yeah, among three of them, why him? As the theme was a kiss, they need to kiss the person that they picked by a draw… so Donghae had wrote 5 names on small notes paper, folded them and choose…  Donghae got Eunhyuk name and vice versa but Sungmin…

“I thought it would be a girl!” Sungmin was upset…

“Well Minnie, we never had a rule like that…” Donghae flashing is sweet smile…

“You two were cheating on me! You’re lovers! Always eating each other lips! But I, I got some random guy! This is not fair!”

“He is not a random guy Minnie, he’s loner…”

“Whatever Hae…I’m not gonna do it!”

“Then prepare the ritual to scarify your bunny…” Eunhyuk already smile in victory…

“Let’s do it again… let’s pick it again…”

“No way… our rule – never ever do anything twice!” Donghae showed his serious face…

“What? You said we never had any rules!” Sungmin complained…

“Then it’s our policy…”

“no~ hey, how about you let me pick from this two?” Sungmin pointed at the remaining folded papers, two more remains…

“Not in millions year Minnie… just accept your fate already… kiss him…” Eunhyuk convinced him…

“I’m not doing it!”

“up to you! We have done…” Eunhyuk and Donghae pecked each other lips…

“YOU! YOU! ARGH!!!!” Sungmin screamed out his frustration, ignoring the other student who eyeing him weirdly…

“Keep calm! We at cafeteria now! It’s not a big deal… kiss him wherever you want, lips, cheek, or forehead, as long as you kiss him… and don’t take this seriously, it just a game…” Donghae tried to soothe him…

“But I wanna kiss a girl! This is like gambling my pride and my precious first kiss!”

“After this, find yourself a girlfriend, let’s go to the class, and Minnie, you have a week to complete your task…”

 

Sungmin stared at the said guy, Cho Kyuhyun… A loner + scary gaze behind the old fashioned glasses + well combed gel hair + emotionless face + nerdy look with neat appearance = Horror package… yeah, he need to kiss that guy… they are classmate but he never talk to him and as the first day of the bet started, Sungmin take the initiative to sit next to the lad, the seat always empty… he tries to get along with Kyuhyun, smiling overfriendly to him but just to be ignored by Kyuhyun…

“What a failed!” he grumped alone…

 

On the second day, Sungmin sat on the same empty place… Kyuhyun just steal a glance before continuing his reading… Sungmin greeted him but he feel hopeless as Kyuhyun keep ignoring him but he didn’t give up yet…

“Hey…” he called the lad..

“……………..”

“I’m talking to you…”

“……………”

“Don’t ignore me!” Sungmin almost burst his anger…

“What do you want me to say?” finally, Kyuhyun spoke to him…

“a-anything…” for no reason, Sungmin stuttered and his heart beats faster…

“You will regret this…” Kyuhyun said and it sound quite mischievous…

 

“So Minnie, have you kissed him?” Donghae asks him… after the class, they sat together on the bench before heading home…

“Not yet…” Sungmin took a deep sigh…

“Well, good luck then!” they wished him luck yet, they leaved him alone… couple always went back together right… Sungmin was all alone, thinking the way to kiss Kyuhyun… as it was a coincidence, he saw Kyuhyun was walking to the main gate…

“Hey Kyuhyun!”

The lad turned around to see the source of the sound then he walks faster when he saw Sungmin who quickly gather his stuff… however, Sungmin managed to catch up his speed…

“Hey! Wait for me!” Sungmin was panting, trying to catch his breath…

“Going home? Let’s walk together!” he acting so friendly again…

“……………..”

“fine! You won’t talk right? Then I’ll just follow you!” Sungmin crossed his arms, pouting is lips, sulking of the way Kyuhyun treated him… one thing that he missed, Kyuhyun’s smirk…

By following Kyuhyun blindly, he now was walking in an alien area… it was an old building that has collapsed completely and quite scary too.. he followed Kyuhyun, walking down through the small stairs… at the last stair, they were standing in front of the door… Kyuhyun opened the closed door, making Sungmin gasped in awe when he saw the room that hiding behind the door…

“Yo Kyuhyun! And umm…” someone who sat on the couch while holding a guitar greeted them…

“my manager…” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly, getting a frown from Sungmin…

“Wohooo! Dude! Since when you need a manager and the cute one!?” another one appears behind the couch…

“Since he insisted to be one… my manager, suit yourself…” he pushed his glasses up and walking to the other room…

“annyeong! Lee Sungmin… um… Kyuhyun’s manager instead of his friend…” Sungmin mumbled annoyingly…

“Hello new friend… I’m Jay, the leader…” he introduced himself politely…

“hi! I’m Jungmo! Guitarist!” he was hyper…

“over there, he’s Rose… our drummer…” Jay pointed at someone who sleeping while sitting in front of the drum…

“are you underground band or something?” Sungmin curiously asked…

“what else we can be? We are holding music instrument, not ladle…” Jungmo joked…

“don’t mind him… and yes we are..” Jay still politely answered Sungmin question…

“so you really are… then Kyuhyun? Teamaker?” That caused Jay and Jungmo to laugh…

“I’m the teamaker? No, that would be your position from now my manager…” Kyuhyun voice was echoing behind him… Sungmin turned around only to gasp in awe for the second time…

“Who are you?”

Sungmin asked the new person… he is totally hot, ripped black jeans with the black shirt that kinda loose on his body, messy damp hair look, and his face look like covering by the smoky make up, matching with his dark orbs…

“Sungmin, this is our main vocalist, Q, I mean, Kyuhyun, please take care of him…” Jay smile brightly at Sungmin who completely enticing by Kyuhyun’s new personality… 

“Shut your mouth and make me a cup of tea, oh my teamaker…”

“You said I’m your manager so don’t treat me as a maid!”

“You better do it before I change your position to my slave… and remember, this is our secret…” Kyuhyun touched Sungmin’s chin with his fingertip playfully, leaving Sungmin dumbfounded alone as he approached the mic stand, ready to pratice… Jay can only patted Sungmin shoulder and show him the way to their small pantry at the corner of the room… and Jungmo screamed his voice out!

“Let’s rock and roll!”

 

“Idiot! Egomaniac!” Sungmin was cursing Kyuhyun but his hand smoothly making the chocolate drink, there was no tea actually… Sungmin was spooning the sugar when he heard the music started, following by the great and powerful voice…

“don’t tell me!”

That day, Sungmin witnesses Kyuhyun great voice, his charismatic and mischievous wink… Sungmin officially melted for Kyuhyun’s voice… Sungmin started to know Kyuhyun better, he is snarky, playful, naughty and quite ert and he also love to give him a  command… filling his free time by  ordering Sungmin to do whatever he want…

“Sungmin, get me the mug…”

“Sungmin, I want a snack…”

“Sungmin, find me those rare black bubblegum… it’s hard to find nowadays…”

Nevertheless, Sungmin still completing his order, still keeping the secret safely… well, he know if people know about this, Kyuhyun won’t lose anything, nerd guy turns into hot guy…. That’s good for Kyuhyun… and he feel like he wanna be the only one who know Kyuhyun’s secret, and the one who always listening to his voice… and now Sungmin completely Kyuhyun’s errand boy…

“Minnie! How your progress?” Eunhyuk asked when they having a lunch together, he, Sungmin and Donghae…

“Nothing much…” he answered weakly…

“What? You were clinging on him frigging minutes and you said nothing much? Still not kissing him?” Eunhyuk was exaggerated…

“Hyukkie.. Don’t said too loud…” Donghae remind his lover…

“I don’t care about that kiss anymore!” Sungmin fumed…

“Chill out Minnie… why? Fallen for him?” Eunhyuk was only joking but dropped his jaw when Sungmin nodded hesitatingly …

“you serious?” Donghae eyes widened…

“I – I don’t know! I mean, I’m a guy, it’s impossible for falling for other guy…”

“we did!” Eunhyuk and Donghae answered in sync…

“you two didn’t count…” Sungmin sighed desperately…

“Sungmin, don’t pushed yourself to much… this is just a game that we created due to our stupidity… we can fix the rule… it’s good if you found your love, even though you are cute yet Kyuhyun is freaking weird, but love is blind…” Donghae consoling him…

“Love is blind, I agreed with that… look, Hae doesn’t have s but I love him…” Donghae smacked Eunhyuk head for the ridiculous example while Sungmin crinkled his face…

I fell for him when he was singing… I love his voice… Kyuhyun is a guy, yet his great voice moved me…’

“yeah, he has a great voice…” Sungmin unconsciously mumbled out his thought…

“Great voice?” Eunhyuk eyeing him suspiciously…

“no! nothing! So tell me how is love feel?”

“well, when your feel extremely happy when you with him,  fast heartbeats, sweating when he was around, difficult to breath yet you refused to leave him…” Sungmin twitched… he did feel all that with Kyuhyun…

“aish! This is so hard!” Sungmin rested his face on the table…

“what? The kiss? It’s easy! You grab his face, press your lips together and done! You still win the bet and save your bunny!...” Eunhyuk playfully showing Sungmin the way even though he knew Sungmin was talking about his feeling toward Kyuhyun…

“so I just in your betting list Sungmin?” suddenly, someone interrupted their conversation… Sungmin eyes widen in horror, it was Kyuhyun, standing behind him with his famous emotionless face… Donghae and Eunhyuk feel awkward…

“we better go Minnie…” Eunhyuk said and ready to dash out from the tense atmosphere…

“Minnie… fights for your love! Tell him the truth and end all this..” Donghae managed to whisper the words of encouragement to his friend…

“So Sungmin, I just been use for the sake of your bunny and for you to win the bet?” Kyuhyun sat in front of him…

“No Kyuhyun! It’s not like that…” Sungmin struggled to find the words…

“Tell me Sungmin, is your bunny alive?” Kyuhyun sudden question give a shock to Sungmin which he honestly answered…

“N-no, it’s a plushy…”

“I see, this’s interesting, you just fooling with me to save your bunny, dead one…” he chuckled amusedly but with a glint of pain in his eyes…

“Kyuhyun! Let me explain… please…” Sungmin feel he is the worst… Kyuhyun trusted him and he know that, if not, he wouldn’t let him to know his secret…

“Well, you got three minute” Kyuhyun give him a chance…

“Umm, well, its truth we were betting and they put your name and forced me to kiss you and I----“ Sungmin words was abruptly cut off by Kyuhyun hurtful voice…

“Force you? So you have been forced to be with me? Sorry to hear that, so Sungmin shi, don’t bother to come to my place anymore, you’re free now….” He stand up and ready to leave Sungmin…

“No Kyuhyun! Please wait! I didn’t mean that…” as Kyuhyun stood, Sungmin also follow the action and tailing behind Kyuhyun…

“Sungmin shi, sorry I have forgotten this…” Kyuhyun turned around and suddenly Sungmin feel something soft was pressed on his lips, only for seconds… Kyuhyun kissed him…

“k – Kyuhyun…” Sungmin thought he will be happy yet, he only feels the pain and the kiss was tasteless…

“There you go.. Now you can save your bunny… bye…” Kyuhyun leave him alone, without force, Sungmin eyes was leaked with his tears…

‘Is this was the end of my first kiss from the man that I truly love?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it will be only two shots! i think... let's end here for a while, my mom was nagging at me to do the house chores... hahaha... sorry... i posted this because i quite frustrated about my laptop... because this is a new story, i in a high spirit to type it...

 

cyyQM137: thankyu dear! the update but still it has another part... hehe... but it will coming soon...

shineesuju28 : hmm,hmm (raised the eyebrows)... ^^

renhanna: hahaha... it just a simple story... please enjoy!