Chapter 1

Rehearsals Love

AThere they were sitting next to eachother while eating chips, listening to Junhyung tell quite humorous Stories to the two groups by the name 4minute and B2ST. 

 
        Hyuna went to grab a chip at the same time as Hyunseung and ended up gently touching hands, they looked at each other. Hyuna's Eyes filled with innocence and cuteness topped off with a cute pout she continued looking into his eyes. On the other hand Hyunseung had erted thoughts running through his mind just by that little simple touch of a hand he winked at Hyuna and had a smirk plastered on his face.
       
        They  just sat there, hands still touching eyes still locked on Each other and them not being  able to get their eyes off Each other. Junhyung and Yoseob being the first two to notice them nudged each other and whispered into the other oblivious people around them. Soon having all of the group members looking at the two  jut sitting there in silence.
       
        Jiyhoon finally having enough of the two just staring at eachother she got up and dragged her team member to the  corner of the practice room and looked around seeing everyone go back to their conversations and Hyunseung sitting there staring at the floor boredly. 
 
"What's up with you?" Jiyhoon asked.
 
Hyuna simple shook her head "hmm? Oh nothing is up with me Wae?" she tilted her head to the side and did that habit of biting the tip of her finger.
 
Jiyhoon looked at her strangely and let out a sigh " Er just forget about it Arasso?" she said while walking off.
 
She nodded and followed Jiyhoon sitting back down next to Hyunseung, He looked at her and smiled having the boredom slip off his face when she sat back down.
 
Hyuna smiled back and looked at her phone she stood up and startled everyone by letting out a gasp. Her group members looked at her waiting for an explanation.
 
"We've got to practice for our next performance!" She explained.
 
Gayoon and Sohyun nodded and gestured the rest of Group members to go out. 
"see you all  later" Dongwoon said and winked at Hyunseung having Jiyoon push him out the door shutting it close.
 
The two stood there and nodded at Eachother Hyuna went to go hook up her phone to the speaker and put Thir song on "Trouble Maker" And resumed there positions they started dancing to the beat. 
 
It was close to the time where he had to almost kiss her and when he got close to her face he blinked and just stated at her. 
 
"Whut?" she said an looked at him with a strange look she felt something poking her in the hip she slowly let herself out of his grasp and walked over to pause the music she passed him his bottle holding it gesturing him to take it.
 
He took it and smiled a bit walking a tad bit closer to her, she just stood there smiling up at him. 
 
"Er yes Seungie?" she said innocently taking a step back every time he stepped closer. soon enough her back was up againest the wall blinking nervously.......
 
 
 
 

Tell me am I good or whatever? It's been a while since I write fanfic and stuff so tell me the feedback