Chapter VII- Unnie, I saw your secret!

Annyeonghaseyo! I am BoyFriend Minwoo's Wife! [SEQUEL] [H]

Before going home, I take a bath and washed myself in Minwoo's house. My clothes are already wet and not good looking, so I borrowed his shirt. 

When I reached our dorm, I entered the dorm and..

 

" Unnie! Tell me what happened! " Soyu exclaimed at me.

 

" Please Soyu. I am tired, not now. " I leaved her in the couch.

 

I heared the voices of Soyu, Hyorin and Dasom. Talking about me, saying, 

" Look, unnie is tired! Confirmed! They do something. And we saw it clearly. Duh! "

 

I already missed Minwoo.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BREAKING NEWS:

 

A lot of netizen saw Sistar Bora wearing the shirt of BoyFriend's Minwoo. Sistar Bora looks really tired and..

 

" Unnie! Come here! Your in the news! " Hyorin called me after turning on the television.

 

" What?! " 

 

Some fans are already thinking dirty and bad to them. When they saw Sistar Bora, she walks really tired. She was wearing the shirt of BoyFriend's Minwoo. Search the full report on allkpop.

 

I was shocked hearing that on news. We hurriedly opened the laptop and search for it. And we saw the whole report.

 

Love

Netizens saw Sistar Bora wearing BoyFriend Minwoo's Shirt.

by MinraCoupleShipper- February 28, 2012 at 12.30 pm                                   1678623 Views | 10067 Comments

Member of Sistar, Yoon Bora was seen on the store wearing BoyFriend Minwoo's shirt. Looking pale and really tired. A lot of netizens saying, they saw Bora come out on BoyFriend Minwoo's house. Starship Entertainment CEO, Kim Shi Dae revealed it was true. The t-shirt is BoyFriend Minwoo's property. But the whole reason is still unknown. Based on the interview from BoyFriend Minwoo's statement, Bora comes to his house because of giving something. 

Bora's clothes get wet because, the the cold water on Minwoo's table fell on her. That's why, BoyFriend Minwoo shares his t-shirt to the lover. The fans already knows about there relationship. But the fans asking is, why does Bora looks really pale and tired?

 

Based on Bora, don't worry about her health. Maybe, she is just tired of work. Because of their flowing and better career. They also revealed that, nothing happened between them.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Whaat?! Who tells that statement? Our CEO? But better much. They don't have to worry about it. " I sighed.

 

" Unnie, sooner or later, they will know your secret. " Dasom smirked.

 

" What secret? " I asked her.

 

" That you and Minwoo have . " She smirked again.

 

I forgot. Sistar saw it.