Making things difficult.

I need you.

Jiyong was surprised by Seunghyun's sudden action. He wasn't sure how he was suppose to feel. Happy that Seunghyun might actually like him or frustrated that he was doing this when he really wanted to escape. But that was all in his head because really his body clearly wanted to stay. His body savored Seunghyun's light touch.

Seunghyun turned his head slight more his lips softly grazing Jiyong's cheek causing Jiyong to shiver.

Seunghyun smiled, "Ji, say something." He breathed softly.

Then it hit Jiyong. More powerful then his need to be with Seunghyun.

Seunghyun's breath. The smell of his breath. It reeked slightly of alcohol. It was obviously covered up with a faint smoke-y mint smell. Jiyong sniffed a little more. The mint smell was familiar, Jiyong's and Seunghyung's favorite cigarette brand, Mint Love (A/N: I made this up okay lol I lack a creative mind.) 

Jiyong's heart sank. Because it wasn't Seunghyun talking...it was the alcohol. Once again his happiness shattered. Jiyong let his head fall against Seunghyung's shoulder.

"TOP hyung..." he murmured softly. Seunghyun then slipped his arms around Jiyong's waist. He was deliriously happy that Jiyong was finally warming up to him but a little upset that he was still calling him TOP.

"TOP hyung, why were you always busy when I needed you the most." He whispered roughly against his shoulder. His eyes cold but glazed with burning unshed tears. He would not give into his drunk hyung.

"Ji, can we not right now. Can you just be happy with this moment we are having." Seunghyun said against Jiyong's head as he sniffed Jiyong's hair. It smelled good. Of the delicious smell of their favorite cigarette, the faint smell of his shampoo and his cologne. He felt to happy to hear the slight anger in Jiyong's voice.

"Don't you think this is the perfect time." Jiyong said as he roughly pushed Seunghyun away from causing Seunghyun to slightly stumble away from him.

Seunghyun stood there blinking slowly. His head still in the fog of his happiness.

"Ji don't be like this. I just want to be happy with you." He said softly, his hands reaching out for Jiyong's hands. Jiyong slapped them away, his cold mask perfectly set on his face.

A bitter smile appeared on Jiyong's face.

"Where have I heard this before? When you told that to Noona when she found out you were cheating on her or when you found out she was cheating on you?" Jiyong sneered, "Or when the girls you wanted to play with again got mad at you for not answering their calls?"

Jiyong laughed. It sounds so harsh, so bitter, so damn painful. 

And all the while Seunghyun was still oblivious, "Ji, what are you talking about?" he said filled with confusion.

"I am not your that you come to when you are drunk. When you need someone's affection." Jiyong said coldly trying so desperately to hold his cold mask but the cracks were already forming. His desperation, frustration, sadness leaking out. 

"TOP hyung, if you keep doing this you'll regret it when you get sober." Jiyong said as he smiled another bitter smile. He then patted his shoulder and walked by him to leave and whispered in his ear, "You really are Bingu TOP. So freaking stupid." And with that Jiyong was gone.

Leaving Seunghyun standing there alone on the balcony in his slight drunk stupor. Seunghyun just didn't understand what went wrong. He frowned. Anger welling up. He then felt thin, frail arms wrap around his waist. Calming him.

"You finally came to your senses." Seunghyun sighed with relief.

"Yes I finally decided I want to be yours tonight, TOP oppa." an unfamiliar feminine voice said to him. Seunghyun turned around looking at a  young female looking at him eagerly. Her young eyes filled with lust probably due to her desires and of course the alcohol.

"Wait..what?" Seunghyun said but then stopped himself. Who was he to question how the world worked. He then leaned in to capture the girls lips. Causing her to moan softly with pleasure.

All the while Jiyong had never really left. He stood near the balcony (he was in the living room) covered by the mass of people. He knew all along. He was just another person to sate Seunghyun's drunk needs. He closed his eyes, one tear slipping out.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay maybe I should stop listening to sad songs when I write fics. lol. I am just making this chap all sad instead of putting happiness. But you guys will forgive me right? XD

OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS AND LIKE ALL THE SUPPORT. YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU OKAY ;A;

BTW who is going to buy BB's concert tickets for US? :D cause I am ohohohohohoho.
Please Subscribe & comment!

I love you guys <3