Is it A Yes?!

Love Game

You POV

Oh, my! What happen to the park over here?! Or am I in the wrong place?

It was here the last time I was here…

Where where is he?

I thought….Chaerin ah! You believed that one sentence he said and you came all the way here just because of him?!

He would be busy with his shootings or performing somewhere now.

There is a hall here?

Since when they built one?

No wait it’s covered with plastic wall.

They renovated it uh?

Maybe I should go inside.

"Knock knock!” I was at the door. It opened, "Hello?"

”You came,” the familiar voice. Minho held my hand.

Oh, he..he look really……..like an angel to me.

Aish! What am I thinking!

He led me into it.


It beautiful.

There’s Eiffel Tower painted and there was a row of foods. That’s a lot of food for two of us if we are eating that.

He was still holding my hand.

”Minho, what’s all this?” I asked suddenly feeling all strange.


"Can you do me a favor? Just have a seat here," Minho let me sit on a bench in the Paris setting in front of the camera that held by someone under it was. His face was covered but his position looks familiar.

Why is he hiding?


"What favor?" I was still clueless about what is happening.


"Please answer a question for me, truthfully from your heart. Can you do that?" Minho asked as he looked into my eyes. The camera guy giggled for a second. Blushing a bit I nodded.

”Minho…”

”Just answer my question,” My heart was beating as if he was going to ask me to say ‘would you marry me’

Without any further inteference by me he asked me.


"Chaerin, firstly, I'm sorry for not being able to be your perfect boyfriend and lead a romantic life that we hoped for due to my career. But I want to be with you, always. You are my life, my everything. Jung Chaerin, will you marry me?"Minho asked me, getting down on his knees and taking out the ring that had the words "eternally".

All I could do was blush and looked at him.

Frozen at my seat, I could answer him or I could understand his question at first!

I blushed more.
What?! Tell me I’m in a long dream that I’m not going to come out.

Doubtfully I pinched my thigh. “Ouch”


”Minho, when did you…”

”Will you take me as your beloved husband?”

”Minho…” I was trying to control my tears. Is he really doing this?


"Yes," I blurted out smiling just as radiant as the sun. Minho helped me wear the ring and gave me a kiss.

I kissed him back to. It was one slow, lip melting and fluttering kiss.

My mind was still not taking the situation.

I said YES! I said!! Oh my god!


"Minho, is he Onew and is he.... filming this??" I asked like a child. He laughed and nodded.

”Chaerin,” Onew said waving under the camera.

I smiled. It’s been a long time, Onew.

There were people hiding came out and clapped joyfully for us. I saw so many people and was probably in shock.

My parents! Wait my parents?! They came here?! Oh!

They came over and hugged me.

My in-laws also congratulated me. Everyone was smiling.

It was a very very happy scene.


"There's a small feast behind here!" My aunt came too! She called out and led the guest to the buffet. There were around 20 people, including family members and a few close friends.

Close friends?

”Heyya, girl! Miss me?” Min!

”Min!!!” I do miss her! “Oh my…you look the same to me!”

”Looks whose here too!” Min pointed out to a bunch of people looking at me.

Is that Ariel, Daniel, Hae Young, Ginny???!!

OMO! Omo! I need explanation.

How did they?!

”Later girl, later. I think your fiancé here will explain to you briefly,” She gave my hand to Minho was standing next to me.

Everyone enjoyed the small feast, having conversation and constantly congratulating both of us


"Our dear little Chaerin is getting married! We'll going to plan the best wedding anyone will ever have, maybe in a few months time. You better get ready for a busy one." My dad came over and told the others like he was announcing the obvious.

Oh, daddy! I miss him so much!

”So, Mr. Choi Minho can you please tell me now?” I turned to face him. I didn’t realize we were a little far away from the crowd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guys....don't you all think this is sudden...or is it okay with you all?!