Chapter 2

Uninstall

 

Kyuhyun POV
 
That's not true sungmin, the truth was I love you..but I have no courage to confess to you about my feeling.
I went to sungmin house to apologize to her..but when I got there, the maid told me that sungmin has gone to England and she gave me a letter that has sungmin name on it..
 
 
Dear Kyuhyun,
 
From that time on, many years past and I've finally come to this place no matter how much I wish for return, I've never move from this spot. When I close my eyes, you're always there smiling. Everytime I remember that smile, tears flow from my eyes, I'm not strong enough to say goodbye to the past and move on. Yet those memories aren't flimsy enough to get carried away by the waves of time.
As I go by the crowd of people, I thought I saw you eventhough I realized it was mistake, I still couldn't believe it somewhere in my heart, I can't remembered the warmth I felt touching your hands. If I meet you in my dreams then I would never want to wake up. Eventhough if I tried to forget the days I spent with you were so heavy It's rooted in my heart and wont go away. 
I never knew that walking alone was lonely, the footprints that used to be next ro mine were no longer here..
The things I saw, the things I felt..all the things you showed me will always be with me no matter what lies ahead, even if I fall..even if the roads gone..I won't stop moving forward. So please stay there with some smile of yours. Whatever I do I'll always think of you. I'll always wish that the day will come where we'll meet and laugh with each other..
 
Love, Sungmin
 
 
"sungmin.." I whispered as tears rolling down on my cheek.
I..I hurt her so much.. 'sungmin, I'm sorry for hurting you so much, I'll wait for you here, until the day we meet again..'
 
I love you, Sungmin..