Chapter 7

Catch Me I'm in Love

 

The bell already ring, signalling the students that class already ended. Most of the students were at the library for their study-together. Mrs. Kim decided that if both of the corresponding partners got a higher score than the previous examination they will receive something from her.

“Sungmin ah!!” Nichkhun ran while waving his hand.

“Oh.. Nichkhun ah.” Sungmin looked at him and smiled.

“How’s your day?” Nichkhun asked as they were walking to the library.

“Arggh!! Very annoying.” Sungmin pouted.

“And why?” Nichkhun asked worriedly.

“The evil brat is my partner.” Sungmin answered unsatisfied.

“Hi Minnie!!” Kyuhyun suddenly popped out from nowhere.

“Speaking of the devil.” Sungmin rolled her eyes.

“Uhm.. Sungmin i’m going now.” Nichkhun said with frighten in his voice and ran away.

“Wait Nich—“ Sungmin tried to stop him. She cutted off when she realized what happened. She then glared at Kyuhyun who looked at her innocently.

“What?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“Aish!!” Sungmin looked away and went inside the library.

“Are you mad?” Kyuhyun walked behind her.

“I’m not.” Sungmin answered coldly.

“Sorry if i disturb your time with your Thailand Prince.” Kyuhyun suddenly frown making Sungmin looked at him.

“I really don’t get why you always put Nichkhun in our conversation. Do you have problem with him?” Sungmin asked and put down her bag on the table.

“Nothing. It’s just that..” Kyuhyun rubbed his neck in discomfort.

“You know what, i don’t know why your always meddling with my life.” Sungmin said as she sat down in the chair and arrange her things.

“I’m just afraid that others will talk about you getting closer with the campus nerd.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Wow.. so your concern about me or about yourself and your pride because i’m more comfortable with him than you.” Sungmin  asked sarcastically.

“I’m concern about you okay.” Kyuhyun told her.

“Don’t be. Because first of all, you don’t like me right?” Sungmin stood up to get some books and walk away.

“I like you!!!” Kyuhyun suddenly confessed making Sungmin stopped walking and looked at him.

“What?” Sungmin asked in disbelief.

“I—“ Kyuhyun cutted off.

“Can you repeat it again?” Sungmin went to him.

“I.. i just want to tease you.” Kyuhyun said and pinch her nose.

“Ouch!!” Sungmin whined.

“Just go get some books so we could start now.” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Aish!!” Sungmin walked away and suddenly blushed and smiled.

 

Eunhyuk was on the way to the library while sipping her favorite strawberry milk. She throw first the container to the trash bin before entering when she notice someone behind the bush. They were happily eating while chatting. It was Donghae and Tiffany. Eunhyuk felt that something hit her heart with knife. She just walk inside the library with a frown on her face  and sat down from the chair while clinching her fist.

“Aish!!! Why am i like this??!!” Eunhyuk muttered angrily and hit the table with her pen. She hold the pen tightly that it will going to break soon and put her head on the table. There were many questions popping in her head.  She was having a hard time controlling her tears. Until someone patted her head.

“Calm down will you?” someone suddenly popped out.

“You!!” Eunhyuk looked up and pointed him.

“Don’t be afraid. I’m not that bad.” Yunho told her. “I’m Yunho.” Yunho offered his hand.

“I’m Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk grab his hand and shook it while smiling at him.

“Who’s your partner by the way?” Yunho asked and sat beside her.

“Donghae.” Eunhyuk answered bitterly while looking down.

Someone suddenly cough and caught their attention. The two looked at him. Eunhyuk and Donghae’s eyes met and she was the first one to look away.

“Team Captain.” Yunho bowed at him and stood up from his seat.

“Annyeong.” Donghae smiled at him and occupied the space of Yunho.

“I’ll be going now. Until next time Eunhyuk,” Yunho smiled at her and she smiled back making Donghae glared at him. “Team Captain.” Donghae nodded his head.

After Yunho went gone awkward silence surround the two.

“What is he doing here?” Donghae was the first one to spoke.

“It’s none of your business.” Eunhyuk answered coldly.

“Why are you like that?” Donghae suddenly asked.

“What?” She still answered coldly.

“Aish!! Your smiling at him.” Donghae told her.

“So?” Eunhyuk continue reading her book avoiding his looks.

“Your not paying attention.” Donghae’s voice suddenly became low and he looks upset.

Donghae then didn’t say anything there were many questions that he wants to find an answer. They stayed silent not even saying any words. After 1 minute..

“Aish!! I can’t take this anymore!! Why are you with him? What does he needs to you? What is his relationship with you?” Donghae asked impatiently.

“And you, why are you with Tiffany? What does she needs to you? What is her realtionship with you?” Eunhyuk asked back. After a moment, she widened her eyes and looked away blushing hard as she realized what she just said. She looked like a jealous girlfriend whom asking his cheating boyfriend. Donghae looked at her suspiciously.

“Are you jealous?” Donghae suddenly asked.

“I- im not.” Eunhyuk stutter not even looking at him.

“Tell me..” Donghae smirked.

“I said i’m not!! Here, read this!” Eunhyuk throw the book to him.

Donghae grab the book when something fell down. He took it and stared at it. It was a picture of a 7 year old girl probably Eunhyuk but his eyes caught the attention by the boy beside her. The boy really looks familiar to him.

“Eunhyuk who’s this?” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk. Unfortunately she’s sleeping with her head on the table. Donghae stared at her peaceful face and remove the remaining strand of her covering her face. He touch his fare cheeks and caress her face softly.

“Your beautiful.” Donghae muttered and suddenly came back from his seat when she stir up.

“Are you finished?” Eunhyuk looked at him.

“Not yet.” Donghae showed his angelic smile making Eunhyuk blushed hard.

 


 

Chapter 8. Kyaah~ I'm sorry again for delayed and short update. Anyway, congrats Suju oppas!! For winning Best Global Group, Best Line Award and Album of the year from last night's MAMA 2012. It was the best performance. Leeteuk oppa must be happy now. :) Congrats again oppas!! No silent readers please. Thanks for the comments and subscribing. Like i said, tell me if it's getting to be boring. Kamsa Hamnida. :)