Do Youngbae like me?

A high school drama
Lisa and I went to Youngbae house to hangout since the boys wanted to hang out there; we chilled most of the time. Seungri and Lisa were talking. She ignores me most of the evening talking to Seungri. Yea anyway, I went to watch movie with Daesung, JiYong, Youngbae, and Seung. They were watching a gay movie, the saw 1. I hated that movie it was only about 2 people, that it. I liked saw 2 way better.
I slept on Youngbae because I was tired; he held on to me, I felt his arms around me. I didn’t mind, it was very cozy. Then I felt another pair of arms holding me, who was it? I was too tired to open my eyes. It was warm so who cares…

(Youngbae P.O.V)
She hugging me, wow she so soft. Why is Top holding her too? Oh well he probably cold, I mean she pretty warm. I like holding her, it felt good.
(End of P.O.V)

(Seung P.O.V)
Why didn’t she sleep on me, oh well I can sleep on her. What is Tae smiling about? Anyway, wow she really warm. She stirred for a minute or two, but she went back to sleep. Hehehe I can still sleep on her.
(End of P.O.V)

I woke up sleeping with two guys next to me, Seung and Youngbae. I let go of them instantly. “Uh sorry.” I said. “No problem.” They said.
I walk into the room where Lisa and Seungri was talking; I barged in and caught those two kissing each other. OOOO she really blushing now. Hehehe even Seungri is blushing. “Ok, are u like going out or something?” I asked.
“I was getting to that, (turned to Lisa) Lisa will u go out with me?” Seungri asked.
“Yes I love to be your girlfriend.” She kissed him to tell him she was pleased.
I laughed and went out of the room so the lovey dovey have theirs moments. I went to the living room, Seung was not there but Youngbae was.
“Eh Youngbae where is everybody?”
“Top is in the kitchen getting something to eat, JiYong is out to get junk food, and Daesung went for a walk.” He said with a smile.
I smiled back, god I can’t help but think that he is cute, wow.

(Tae P.O.V)
Wow she has a nice smile, I walked up to her and pinched her cheeks, “u have a nice smile.” After saying that I left her confuse, she was so cute when she confuse.
Ima go check what Maknae doing.
(End of Tae P.O.V)

What the hell just happen? Did he just pinch my cheeks? He…does he like me?

~~~~~~~~~~
So what do u think now?
Hehehe plz comment.
Sorry if it kinda short!!!