Seungri and Lisa…OOOO!

A high school drama
The next day me and Lisa went to school, she went to get her schedule and guest what she gets to be in one of big bang class, Seungri‘s class! Yup and she in my class too.
The boys spotted us and came to us, “hey! Tina who this?” Youngbae asked.
“It my best friend from America, Lisa.” I cheerfully said.
“Hi Lisa, my name is Seungri.”
“Hi nice to meet u.” Lisa said happily, “uh excuse me a sec.”
She dragged me with her, “Tina u didn’t tell me that there are guys that cute!!!”
I started cracking up, “What! I did tell u! Seungri is adorable and cute but definitely not cuter then the others.”
“No, I think he is the best looking dude in this school.” Lisa said dreamily.

(Seungri P.O.V)

Wow she is very pretty; I wonder what she thinks about me.
“Hey what are u thinking of maknae?” JiYong asked me. Nothing I told him. I just stared at her while she and Tina talk. She is so perfect; I think I’m going to fall in love.

(End of P.O.V)

Me and Lisa walked back to the boys, “Hey Seungri she has the first class with u.” I said.
“Really!!!” they both asked me at the same time. OOO they really going to like each other.

(Lisa P.O.V)

Wow dis is so cool I have the first class with him, it going to be awesome! Tina dragged me to her and I followed. “There are a lot of girl who likes Seungri so don’t get into trouble because these girl fight dirty.”
Ok I said.
So the first time in class, Seungri was being a gentlemen he told everyone who I was, and let me sit next to him, I smiled and stared at the other girl but they stared at me like they wanted to kill me or something I better watch out. As I walk to get my pencil sharpened a girl stick out her feet causing me to fall, but lucky Seungri grabbed on to me and not letting me fall on my face. I was so relieved.
“Are u ok?” he asked me.
“Yea I’m ok.”
Tina was right these people do fight dirty I really have to be careful.

(End of P.O.V)

I saw Seungri grabbing on Lisa hand and holding her, Awww they look so cute together…Wait!!! Just a minute! What happen to Lisa foot?!
“Lisa what happen?” I asked.
“Nothing I just slipped and fell.” She told me.
I didn’t believe it, not one bit! So I dragged her to the near bathroom, of course excusing myself first. “Tell me what happen?” I demanded.
“That tripped me that what!” she yelled at me.
“Who?”
“Some who want to fight!” Lisa said really mad.
“Ok girl just chill alright.” I told her.
A girl walk in the bathroom, “oh it u, did u have a nice fall?” she smirked.
“Did u tripped my friend?” I asked.
“Yea that is the one that tripped me.” Lisa told me.
“What are u going to do about it?” all of a sudden there was a group of girl surrounding us. Oh this wants to fight dirty! Then lets get it on!
They rushed at us; one of them grabbed me by the hair, the other grabbed Lisa and started pounding. I grabbed the girl who was pulling my hair and squeezed her wrist. She yelped.
I pulled the girls off of my friend. She then grabbed the girl and punched her in her stomach. She fell over, but it not over no mess with me and get away with it! I grabbed the girl who pulled my hair; I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the sink. I splash water in her face messing up the makeup she put on herself. She screamed and kicked but it didn’t help her. I throw her on the floor, I went on top of her and started pounding in her face she screams for her friend but Lisa was busy with them. As she cried I got off of her and went to get the other two. Lisa was having fun; I grab the other girl, and gave her triple slap in the face. They grabbed their friend and headed for the door. They fell out of the door and were sprawling on the floor, everyone was looking at them. “U es have enough, next time if u wants to jump us make sure u know how to fight!”
Hehehe yea that what happen, but for fighting in school we got in trouble again, dam that uncle and his principal. The boys stared at me and Lisa like were crazy, especially me since it my second fight in the school, and it my second week in school!
Seungri went to Lisa, “Lisa are u okay?”
“Yes, thank you for worrying.” Lisa said smiling.
OOOO they going to be together….Hehehe I’m so happy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep fighting!!!
So do u like it?
Plz tell me if u like
It or hate it.