Chapter 34

"I want a girl who is in it for me, not for the money, not for the fame"

Jiyong and Lydie POV
Lydie walked onto his ward; it was deserted except for the people gathered around Jiyongs bed; she couldn't see him because of all the people. She swallowed, hard. She felt nervous walking up to his bedside; T.O.P put his arms around her again and pushed her ahead of him. Taeyang turned and saw Lydie; a huge smile spread across his face. Lydie and T.O.P stopped as he came towards them. He hugged Lydie and whispered in her ear, "he will be so happy to see you, Lyds." He let her go; the smile still present. Lydie smiled back and walked with him back to Jiyong. T.O.P said that he was going to get Lydies father and tell him what ward they were on. 
        Lydie sat down next to Jiyongs bed. He was facing the other way when she sat down; he didn't know she had arrived, he thought it was just Taeyang sitting back down. Lydie put her hands on Jiyongs; his hands were cold and his fingers bruising. Jiyong lifted his hands away. He didn't want comforting off any of his friends, he just wanted Lydie.
        Taeyang walked around the other side of the bed; Seungri, Jiyongs parents and YG had gone down into the lobby ten minutes before Lydie arrived. "Ji, I'm going down into the lobby too. I will be back soon, we all will." Taeyang smiled at his oldest friend then smiled at Lydie and left.
        Jiyong thought he was alone; Lydie didn't make a sound. He was still facing the other way. Lydie stood up; standing over him. "Jiyong," she said softly; tears begining to fall down her face. She put her hand on the top of his head; he turned to face her. Lydie the top of his head, "hello," she said through a smile; tears still falling down her face. Jiyong began to cry too.
"Lydie... Lydie, you... you're here!" Lydie nodded still his head. She sat back down; he cupped her hand in his. "I didn't know, I didn't know you were here!" Lydie smiled. "My plane got delayed because..." She trailed off, he understood and nodded. "I saw it on the news. I was so worried. Then I got a call from T.O.P telling me where you were and well, you're too important to me," she smiled and he smiled too. They sat there not saying anything until T.O.P returned.
        "I told everyone to stay in the lobby for a while; they all understood," T.O.P said, standing at the end of Jiyongs bed with Lydies father; he came over to his daughter and kissed her on the head and said he was glad Jiyong was alright. Jiyong sat up in his bed.
"Hyung," Jiyong called to T.O.P before he left, "thank you, for everything." He looked over at Lydie then back to T.O.P; he smiled then led Lydies father out; leaving the two alone.

Lydie sat on the chair next to his bed and held tight onto his hand. Neither of them said anything; Lydie was looking at the floor and Jiyong was staring at her in awe. He couldn't believe she was here, with him; he ignored all the pain that circled around his body.
        Lydie looked up at Jiyong and they stared at each other. "I'm so, so, sorry..." Lydie picked up his hand and put it to and kissed it. Jiyong shook his head.
"No, it none of this is your fault. You had to do what you had to. I'm glad you didn't let me stand in the way of that." Jiyong smiled and sat up. Lydie let out a laugh and began to sob. Jiyong put his arms around her; still ignoring the pain.He didn't want to let her go, not now. He also didn't want to let her go to England.  
        Jiyong let her go and kissed her. Lydie stopped crying.