a date

fall for you
Donghae stares at his beautiful boyfriend, he smile while putted his finger on hyukjae's forehead turned down to nose then his plump lips " I've never been felt like this before, it seem I just found my real world.. " Donghae's thought.

The blonde gave a quick peck to him, " what are you thinking about, hae ? " He ask

" You "

Hyukjae blushed hard hearing his answer while hit donghae's shoulder softly.

" Baby , let have a date " donghae looked to hyukjae

" Really ? " Hyukjae ask with brightly eyes, while donghae nod his head.

" What the place do you want to go ? "

" cinema ! " Hyukjae get up then took a sit on the bed " then to the park,, emm.. And then to the strawberry cake cafe " he said happily.

" Eemmm, okay " donghae kiss hyukjae's cheek then move away to the bathroom

" Jinja ? "

Donghae turned his body " yoops "

" Uaaahh, hae is daebak ! " Hyukjae yelling happily while the messy hair chuckle at there.

 

 

 

" That movie is so awesome, hae " hyukjae said as they were move out from cinema.

" Yes, "

" just 'yes' ? " Hyukjae pouted.

Donghae looked at hyukjae " okay,, okay,, that movie is so freaking awesome !, happy ? " Donghae said, it was because they were watched love story movie, and of course donghae couldn't help to sleep at those time.

" Stop pouting baby or I'll kiss you in here " donghae poke hyukjae's nose while the other just stare at him " let's go to the park " he held hyukjae's hand tightly.

They were took a sit on around the park while hyukjae laid his head on donghae's shoulder, enjoying the view and chit chat happily, sometime hyukjae blushed, pouted and giggled because of donghae.

When the day changes to be night, their make away to another place " the strawberry cake cafe ".

Hyukjae stares at the beautiful strawberry cake while opened lil his mouth, he love strawberry so much. Meanwhile donghae can't help to chuckle just by watching his cute boyfriend.

" So, which one ? " Donghae ask

" Don't know ! It seem they were too beautiful hae .. " Hyukjae replied while his eyes still looked to the cakes.

Donghae lean closer to hyukjae " for me, you more beautiful, baby "

Hyukjae blushed again and again, he rolled his head then gasped when donghae's face really dangerous close to him, he blinks his eyes then donghae peck his lips quickly.

" H-hae.. It's embarrassing ! " Hyukjae said lowly with red face, he didn't dare to looked at around cause he really knows there are so many peoples were watching them.

" So, which one ? " Donghae tried to hold back his laugh.

" Strawberry cheese cake " hyukjae whispering

" Hah ? "

Hyukjae lifted his head then lean to donghae's ear " strawberry cheese cake "

" Got it " as fast as donghae peck hyukjae's lips again then chuckle when he saw how more hyukjae's face being red.

On other hand, the peoples were watching them couldn't help to smiling while say " cute couple "

"So, what the next place do you want ? " Donghae ask as their stepped out from the strawberry cake

" Just go home, hae " hyukjae said.

" Ooww,, OKAY " donghae yelled.

Meanwhile, hyukjae frowning at him " isshh, this paboo.. why do you yelling like that ? " Hyukjae ask

" Cause I'll eat my baby at home " donghae whispering, it make hyukjae blushing hard again.

" ert ! " Hyukjae said while walk away

 

 

 

" Yaaaaa.. CHO KYUHYUN !!! " Sungmin shouted while move away to kyuhyun's room.

Without knocked, he stepped his feet inside the room.

" ! " Kyuhyun shocked, he fall on his bed while held his pants because before sungmin come inside, he just finish taking a bath then want to wearing his pants.

As fast as sungmin rolled his body " , I'm sorry " sungmin said while blushing hard on his cheeks.

" Yaa, you should have to knocked first before you in " kyuhyun exclaim while wearing his pants.

" S-sorry " sungmin said lowly.

" So, what do you want ? " Kyuhyun ask while move away to sungmin then backhugging him.

" Yaaa, w-what are you do..doing ? " sungmin's heart beating fast as sudden.

" Hugging you or do you wanna have some more beside hug " kyuhyun whispering ily

" W-what ? " Sungmin release kyuhyun's hands then turned his body so that he could facing the ert guy at there.

" What ? " Kyuhyun smirked

" Yaa, you... Go wear your cloth idiot " sungmin shouted as he saw kyuhyun bare chest.

" Why ? " Kyuhyun stepped his feet slowly while sungmin walk backward with stare at him

" Yaaa.. Stop it ! " Sungmin blinks his eyes when kyuhyun pinned him on the wall.

" you're blushing, baby " kyuhyun lean his face more closer to sungmin, brushed his nose to him.

" Kyu "

" Yes, baby "

" Stop teasing me and just kiss me now ! " Sungmin said

Without think twice kyuhyun kiss sungmin's lips while sungmin circled his hands on around kyuhyun's neck. Their tongue was battle hard, each other.

-tbc-