I said I'm sorry

Bad With Technology

Donghae's POV

"I'm going out."

I decided it would be best to go get some fresh air. I had just accepted back the girlfriend I just began to forget and learned the woman I was attracted introduced to wasn't actually Kyuhyun's girlfriend.

I made my way through the mess of people standing near the doorway when I heard our leader speak up.

"Donghae! That is terribly rude of you! We have guests!"

We looked eachother for what seemed like a couple minutes before I broke my gaze and began to walk back to the room Eunhyuk and I were sharing. My eyes passed over the large group of people, lingering a little on the woman who had just said hello, before I had turned all the way around. I went and grabbed my leather jacket and heard leader shout to me.

"Don't be too late, Donghae."

I nodded in response to his request and began to walk for the door when I felt someone grab my wrist.

"No! No no no! It's not supposed to happin like this!"

I turned to look at Kyu's girlfriend; I was extremely confused. From the look of it, all of us were except for Kyuhyun who was smiling that wide evil smile of his.

"What are you talking about?" I asked pivoting to look directly at her.

She looked taken back for a moment before saying anything.

"W-well... uhm... I uh... At least take someone with you so you look more normal! We wouldn't want anyone to know you guys were here and then be like... Bombarded with fans and stuff!"

She quickly tried to cover up whatever she was talking about before.

You are hiding something, and I WILL find out what it is.

"H-here! Take Amanda with you!"

My heart began to race as Kyuhyun's girlfriend pulled the other woman in front of me.

She was the one I was trying to get away from...

"W-what!? Why me?"

She whined and I saw her blush a slight shade of pink.

"Take her with you Donghae, or you can't go."

I began to glare a little at leader as he spoke,"Fine..."

I then exited the hotel room and went to stand outside of the hotel for Marcela's friend. I still didn't know her name. I'll ask her when she comes out.

 

Amanda's POV

Damn it Marcela! Don't volunteer me for things with out askingme first! Now I have to go out with Donghae... Alone...

It had taken a while for me to process what had just happened due to my lack of extreme proficiency in Korean. I made sure to punch my friend before exiting the hotel to chase after the dancer. I had no choice anymore, it was out of my hands. Leeteuk asked me sincerely and how could I let him down?

I stuffed my hands into my hoddie's pockets, pouting, and walked out to meet Donghae. When I stepped outside I was hit by a cold gust of air and immediately shivered and then relaxed.

I love the cold...

"Amanda, right? I take it you like the cold."

I turned to look at the man who had spoke, it was Donghae of course.

"Yeah... I'm not quite so sure why though. It relaxes me I guess," I responded in English, wondering if he had understood what I said.

We began to walk side by side for a little while in an awkward silence.

"Was there somewhere you wanted to go? I could show you around." I asked him, returning to speaking Korean.

"Well, I'm not sure... Why don't we go to Hollywood or something? It's only 10 in the morning so... We would have time to walk around," he suggested, looking at me to see if I would agree or not.

"Sure! I'll drive!"

We walked a little further down the sidewalk before we stopped at a sleek black Chevy Camaro.

"Is this your car?!" he asked with a slight tinge of shock in his voice.

"Yep! I love this car. My first car was a Camaro, so the brand in general is close to my heart."

I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. Immediately my heart jumped at the sight.

Omo, his smile is so beautiful. I'm so happy I get to see it in person.

"You are so beautiful..."

I hadn't meant to say that out loud, it just escaped from my mouth on accident.

"Wh-what...?"

I looked at him, my eyes somewhat wide. I could feel my face heating up a little immediately, I tried to hide it and stepped into the car.

"I was talking to my car. Don't judge me!"

I stuck my tongue out at him in my failed attempt to hide what I had said.

"Oh... Ok."

Whew... He fell for it.

I had already confessed my feelings to him once, or something like that, and I was left standing there like an idiot with no response from him what so ever. I wasn't going to do that again, at least not anytime soon.

It was silent in the car as we began to drive to Hollywood. We were almost half way there by the time either of us had said anything to eachother.

"Why did you lie to me?"

The sudden outburst of the question shocked me and my heart suddenly dropped.

I wouldn't lie to him! What is he talking about? I don't want him to think I am a liar!

"What are you talking about? When did I lie to you?" I almost yelled, trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"You said you didn't listen to kpop and that you didn't speak fluent Korean." He sounded somewhat annoyed yet sad at the same time.

After processing what he had said, I felt extremely upset.

"Okay, for one, I do not speak fl-fluent Korean... Two, I n-never said I didn't l-listen to kpop. What I said was I l-listened a little bit."

I stumbled over my words in my attempt to speak in his native language, but my anger was beginning to pent up causing me to stumble even more on my words.

"How did you not recognize me when your friend is dating Kyuhyun?"

I could feel him glaring at me, but I decided to keep my eyes on the road and avoid eye contact if at all possible.

"I... I did recognise you..."

Why is he so mad at me? What did I do to him?

"Then why didn't you say anything?!"

"I... I thought... I figured you were on vacation... And that you wouldn't want anyone to bother you... So I didn't say anything..."

He had no smart comeback this time and we sat in silence for the rest of the ride there.

I pulled into one of the many parking lots and we sat silently in my car. I no longer felt like going anywhere. It's not like I wanted to go anywhere in the first place.

"Hey... I'm sorry... I just don't like liars... And... I'm sorry..."

I didn't look at him or say anything but nodded lightly and stepped out of the car slowly and silently.

I don't want to be here... I'm not a liar...

When I stepped out of the car I noticed he was approaching me.

"W-what?" I stumbled as he got even closer to me.

He was standing directly in front of me now, not but 4 inches apart. I gulped loudly as I took in his features.

"I said I'm sorry."

I looked at him silently and nodded again, but he didn't move.

"I'm sorry, so stop with the cold shoulder ok?"

I really didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know what to do. So I just stood there. He looked like he was getting mad at me for not speaking. I tried to turn around and walk away, but when I did he latched onto my wrist and pulled me to him. We were now pressed together in a hug. I could feel my face heat up against his shoulder as I flushed an extremely deep shade of red and my heart began to pound hard in my chest.

"I'm really really sorry, please don't be sad... I didn't really mean to call you a liar... Please forgive me."