Aphotic

You're Mine And Only Mine.

Hyo Rin is determined to tell Taemin how she feels. She didn't feel good about telling him. She didn't want to because she was still unsure. She walked out of her room, something instantly grabs onto her wrist. It pulls her down the hall and into a separate room. It was dark. "Taemin?" She whispers. No response. She extends out her arms and feels around. She runs into a wall. "Stop this. It's not funny." 

"You're right, it's not funny." Taemin huskily breathes. "Where are you?" She asks. He flicks on the light. He was sitting on a chair next to a lamp. "What are you doing?" She walks towards him. As soon as she gets close enough to him, he turns off the light. She feels the breeze of him passing by. The light flashes on again. She turns around and sees him on the other side of the room. She walks towards him, but again the light shuts off. "Taemin, stop this right now." She growls. 

"This is how you're treating me." He walks closer to her. Her ears perked up, "What?" She looks around trying to figure out where he is. "You lead me on and then you just shut me out. Leaving me in the dark. Lost." His voice was stern, but quivered as he spoke. "Tae.. I..." She reaches out. He grabs her hand, "Do you realize what you're doing to me?" the lump in his throat started to grow. "I confess my feelings and you push me away. You didn't even answer if you accepted my heart or not. I may be undead, but I still have human tendencies. You've hurt me again and again. I just... I don't understand why I'm still running after you." He sighs and lets go of her hand.

She felt her heart drop at his words. He was right. She was at a loss for words. What he says was true. She kissed him, he confessed,  and she pushed the whole thing aside. Her feelings went crazy. Waves of guilt and pain flood her veins. She wanted to hug him as tight as she could, but all she could do is fall to her knees. As her knees hit the floor her hands pulled on her hair. Taemin kneels in front of her. "I'm sorry.." She grabs his hand, "I... I was unsure.. I was scared..." She mumbles. 

He tucks her hair behind her ear, "Scared of what?" His voice softened. "That I would hurt you, but it turns out I've already been doing that." She hangs her head. "I don't want to cause pain towards either of you. I deserve the pain." She squeezes his hand. "No." He lifts her chin up. "You do not deserve the pain. I asked for it. I was intruding on love that was already strong. I just want to see you happy. And if that means you being with him, then it's okay. I rather suffer than you unhappy with me." He fondles with her hands.

She flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly. He tenses up from her touch. "I'm sorry, Taemin. It hurts me to see you like this. I don't want to be the reason of your pain."  Her hands ball up into fists. He loosens up and hugs her back. "I just need to know if you accept my feelings. If you can't answer now, I'll wait." He whispers and lets go of her. He stands up walks towards the door leaving her on her knees. He looks back at her, "I'm sorry for telling you this way, but I figured it was the only way you'd listen." He walks out and closes the door behind him. He hesitates to walk back in, but he forces himself to leave. 

It was pitch black and she was alone. "I'm a cold hearted monster...." She whispers. She just wanted to run away. It didn't matter where, just as far as her feet would take her. "Would it just be best if I just left? I wouldn't hurt either of them anymore." She lays down on the cold floor. She closes her eyes. She imagined herself on top of Bukhansan mountain. She smiled. "That's where I'll go, it's not too far and you can see all of Seoul from the top!" She sits up. "Now, how do I leave without getting caught?"