Happy Birthday, Yang Seol Mi!

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, as Luhan drove home from having dinner with you, he gets a phone call from Lay.

"Hello?" Luhan answers.

"Luhan-hyung, how was the dinner? Yiyi told me about it," Lay asks.

"Good I guess," Luhan says, but not happily.

"What's wrong?"

"I think it's time I gave up on Won Hee-ssi completely," Luhan admits.

"*SIGH* I think I understand. But what do you want me to do with these flowers you ordered for Won Hee-ssi?" Lay asks.

"I don't know. Give them to Yiyi or something..."

"Oh I know! Give them to Seol Mi-ssi. I heard Yiyi saying it's her birthday tomorrow or something,"

"Okay, give them to her then," Luhan agrees.

"No you give them to her. I won't be at school tomorrow remember? Mr. Kang's class is going on a field trip," Lay says, "I'll send them to your house. Make sure to give them to her tomorrow."

"Alright," Luhan and Lay hang up. When Luhan got home about 10 minutes later, he finds the flowers already there. Suddenly he hears his phone run out of charge in his pocket and turn off.

---Lay and Yiyi---

"Did you call him?" Yiyi asks.

"Yea. Oh! I forgot to tell him about the card. He remembers about it right?" Lay looks to Yiyi.

"What card?" she asks.

"He had a card in there for Won Hee-ssi because he wanted to ask her to Prom," Lay says.

"I'm sure he remembers," Yiyi and Lay look at each other for a while and finally decide to call him anyway, just in case. 

"He's not picking up," Lay drops his phone on his lap.

"Let's hope he remembers before giving it to Seol Mi-unni tomorrow," Yiyi hold his hands. 

---The next day---

Luhan does not remember the note inside the bouquet of flowers. Yiyi, Lay, Sehun, and you have already left with the rest of your class. He goes into Seol Mi's class during break and looks for her.

"Do you guys know where Seol Mi is?" Luhan goes up to some of the After School girls with the bouquet. They all look at him with wide set eyes, hoping for it to be theirs.

"Um... she ....we.... we don't know. Sorry~" One of the girls said. Luhan nods and leaves awkwardly. Just as he was about to go out the door, Seol Mi comes in through the door and they collide, causing each other to fall on the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter