My Brothers...

Saving Forever For You...

  Chapter 4

 

Ja Ra's POV

 

CHAOS!!! That's an understatement for the mess I came upon the moment I opened the door of my house..

 

Clothes being thrown everywhere, yelling and people walking passed by in a blur... WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??!!!

 

Oh Ja Ra!! It's great you came back early.. Go upstairs and pack your things now. Go! Go!” My omma literally pushed me to go to my room.

 

I entered my room and screamed at the top of my lungs as I take in the scene in front of me.. My drawers all opened, some clothes dangling out. Some clothes are on top of my bed. The bathroom lights are and my personal products scattered.

 

I think I know who's at fault for this mess..

 

OPPA!!!!!!! TAEMINNIE!!!! COME HERE BEFORE I GO THERE IN WHEREVER YOU ARE HIDING AND KILL YOU BOTH WITH MY BARE HANDS.” I yelled.

 

Uh.. oh..” I heard Taemin said. Then I heard running footsteps. It came into a halt when it reached my door.

 

What did you do?” I asked without turning back.

 

We.. we wa..want t..to f..find so.. some of our thi..things so we went in... We.. we were in. a ..a ..a rush so th..that's wha..what happ..ppened.” taemin stutterred while explaining. If there is one thing I hated the most.. it's when my room will be dirty, out of order and a big mess...

 

So you found a need to thrash my things everywhere?” I asked furious.

 

We're sorry.” Onew oppa apologized knowing what was coming for them if they won't make it up to me.

 

I sighed and turned back around. They stiffened.

 

This will be the last time you two will do this... Am I making myself clear?” I said with authority.

 

Y..Yes” they said in unison.

 

Move.” And with that they scampered away... sigh...

 

 

I guess I'll need to clean this.. Onew Oppa is the eldest among us three siblings. He was followed by me and then Taeminnie is the youngest.. Sometimes it seems as if i'm the most matured person among us because of how they act..

 

 

But though they are always childish with the way they act, they will be the sweet and over-protective brothers everyone will want to have.

 

Onew oppa and Taeminnie is as popular as me in school. We are always called the “Royal Siblings”. Girls and guys will be waiting in the school gates every morning just to take a glimpse of the 'royal siblings'. At school, my brothers act like cool guys. And girls will be swooned over. If only they knew the real Onew and Taemin..

 

After I'm done cleaning their mess and packing up my stuffs, I got change into a my summer outfit and went downstairs.

 

My beautiful family is all their ready to go. My friends are all set as well. We went into the van.

 

Inside the Van.. My brothers are busy over the games in the psp, Sena is muching on the food, and Key is looking into the Elle Magazine for new clothes collection. I rolled my eyes at them and stuck my earphone into my ears. I made myself comfortable and closed my eyes.

 

I slept and dreamt of my Oppa once again. The oppa I can't remember the face anymore... I'm afraid.. Afraid to forget...