Cheater ? Liar ?

[The Cheater]

 

The next day you met your friends in the front yard of the school ..

" guys ! I have to ask you something ... can you come with me to the gym in the break ? " you asked .

" gym ? why ? "

" ummm ... there's something I want to show y-.... JUST say yes and go with me !"

" ok-...okay .. I can go " Sungjong said .

" I guess we all can right ? " Hoya said then everyone nodded their heads .

You smiled in excitement then grabbed your phone and messaged Sunggyu :

[ Sunggyu-ah ! my mission is cleared ... easily ! what about you ? ^_^]

And after a couple of minutes you got a reply ..

[ good ! after a few lies about the reason ... they're coming ... chingu FIGHTING !]

You smiled then the bell rang and everyone went to their classes ..

In the break time you texted your friends telling them to gather in someplace and then you'll go together .

" here ! we are here ! would we go to the gym and see what's going on now ?" Bomi said .

" just a minute ! where's Hoya ?"

" and why ? let's go without him "

" oh no ! we can't .. he and Woohyun are the main reasons for going there ! "

" Woohyun and Hoya ? "

" uh ... okay does anyone know what do they have between each other ?" you asked then everyone shook heads .

" I and Sunggyu made a plan ... maybe we can know .. or make them friends !"

" great idea ! " everyone said then Hoya came and said :"which great idea ?"

" huh ! Hoya !? no- nothing ... let's go quick .." you said then went with your friends to the gym .. you entered it and the other guys were already there .. Hoya saw Woohyun and hesitated then said :" why are we here ? I don't want to be with this loser ! "

" yah ! what's going on here ? I don't want to be with that jerk too ." Woohyun said to Sunggyu while he and Hoya were glaring at each other .

You pushed Hoya to Woohyun's direction saying :" would you tell us what's going on between you two ? " and now they are face to face glaring at each other .

" I said I don't want to look at him ! " Woohyun said and made a move to leave but Sunggyu stopped him and made him stand again in front of Hoya .

" please ... tell us ! " you said then everyone agreed .

" why don't you tell them ? " Woohyun said to Hoya .

" why me ? "

" who made the problem ? Cheater !"

" Don't Lie You LIAR ! "

" what lies ? with who did my girlfriend cheat on me ?" Woohyun said then everyone looked confusedly surprised at them .

" So~ what's going on ?" Sungyeol said .

" This Cheater was my best friend ! and we both had another best friend too and it was a girl ! ... that friend was my girlfriend ... until I found out that she was cheating on me with this jerk ! " Woohyun stated .

" YOU LIAR ! I didn't cheat with her ! you are the one who made a drama out of the situation ! " Hoya said and made a move to punch Woohyun but Dongwoo stopped him .

" I SAW YOU TWO ! KISSING ! WITH MY OWN EYES ! "

Hoya looked at Woohyun in confusion then said :" is this why you left us without a word ?"

" And Is There Another Reason ?"

" didn't you wonder why I and her aren't talking to each other again ?"

Woohyun stared at Hoya waiting the answer without a word ..

" when she kissed me .. I felt that she's weird .. I mean you Are her boyfriend and she's my best friend  and ... it just was weird so I just started getting away from her ... and now we don’t talk ! " Hoya said then Woohyun glared at him saying :" yeah ! nice excuse .. Cheater ! I suppose everyone knew about the problem now "

" not believing ? then DON'T ! you're a liar anyway .." Hoya said .

" STOP CALLING ME LIAR , CHEATER ! "

" STOP CALLING ME CHEATER , LIAR ! "

" guys guys stop fighting ! let's be friends okay ? looks like that girl turned out to be the trouble maker .." Dongwoo said trying to calm them down .

" are you kidding me ? I will never be a friend of this loser ! " Woohyun said .

" neither will I .. "

" okay ... how about this .. we and you become one group of friends .. but we'll make sure you and Woohyun don't have a conversation " Myungsoo said to Hoya then everyone nodded their heads in agreement .

Woohyun looked at his friends with a glare then Sunggyu got closer to Woohyun and said :" Woohyun-ah ! please just for me .. your favorite friend in the world "

" how about you , Hoya ? do you agree ? " you asked Hoya who looked at you and his friends too with a glare .

" agree please ... for me , your favorite friend in the world " Dongwoo said then Sunggyu laughed and gave him thumbs ups .

" so .. okay ? okay okay let's go as friends everyone " you said while Woohyun and Hoya were still remaining silent like they were okay with that but they didn't say a word .

" okaaaaaaaay they are okay ... I know I know .. let's gather in my house after school to celebrate the new 4 friends of us ! " you said then Woohyun looked at you and said :" I'm not a friend ! "

" okaaay with the new 3 friends and the new enemy of us ! "

Everyone shouted YES to cheer up Woohyun and Hoya who were still quietly glaring at each other .

" I'm not going thanks " Woohyun said .

" Sunggyu-ah .. talk to him .. I don't want to " you said then Woohyun looked at you with a rage .

" okay ... Woohyun-ah ... pleeeeeaaase ... you know that you're my favorite Woohyun in the world ... " Sunggyu said and hugged Woohyun then immediately looked at you saying :" don't comment ! it's a friendly hug ! "

You laughed and shook your head ..

" so ... Nam Woohyun ? are you going ? " you asked but Woohyun didn’t answer .. and that means he is going .

the bell rang then everyone went to his class .. and you didn't have science class with Woohyun this day .. so you had no problems .. after school you took you’re the girls and went to your home waiting the guys to come ..

" where are they ? " Chorong said .

" what if they weren't coming ?" Bomi said .

--------------------------

i hope u guys like it .. PLZ comment !!