I Love You... You Love Him...

Love At First Sight

 

IU’s POV:

“So this is your place?” Hoya asked looking around. He seemed so amazed.

“Yup. I’m the one and only daughter of the owners of Kim Corporation.  Let me guess, you want to go shopping next time we meet?”  i asked sighing. He’s going to be like Ailee i can tell.

“Yeah i do..” he screamed.

“So i can spend time with you alone and buy you some shoes.” He winked.  I looked at him in disbelief and just plain shock.

“You? Want to buy me some shoes?”  he just laughed at my confusion.

“Yeah. I don’t care how rich you are, if you’re a girl, then I will pay for you! Don’t worry, okay? You’ll always be like a sister to me okay? Trust me like an older brother. If anyone says anything to you or makes a teardrop from any of those beautiful eyes, I’ll happily do you a favour and ruin their lives. Okay?” I laughed at my protective ‘brother’.

“Fine, but since I’m your younger sister then, will you tell me what’s happening between you and Melany?” I cheekily grinned. He gave me a cheerful glare but then ended up laughing.

 

Woohyun POV:

She’ll be fine right? Hoya’s one of my closest friends, he’ll cheer her up, right? One text won’t kill anyone!

 

To; <3 IU <3 

Hey cutie, you alright? I miss you sooo much! :(

From; <3 Woohyunnie <3

 

Damn i sent it! Maybe it got lost though. Yeah, there’s a possibility! ! My phone vibrated and it’s her!

 

To; <3 Woohyunnie <3

Hehe, I’m fine! Hoya’s been really good to me so I’m great actually! I miss you too! :’( Did you get home safe?

From; <3 IU <3

 

She’s worried about me? That’s so cute! Why does it have to be Hoya? Wait, did she hug him?!

 

To; <3 IU <3

I got home safe, don’t worry ;) and... Did you hug him? O.o

From <3 Woohyunnie <3

 

Oh damn! Now she’s going to think I’m the jealous kind of boyfriends! If only you could delete the sent messages. Why is she taking so long to reply?? Is she showing Hoya? Are they laughing at me? I stared at my phone for another two minutes but there was no reply. I sighed while putting my phone down. I got up and went to get myself some water but when i came back my phone was ringing. And it’s her.

“Hello?”

“Hi Woohyunnie!” i heard her normal cheerful voice.

“Hey what’s up?”

“I hugged him!” i heard her laugh. I felt my heart slowly fall. She shouldn’t think i’m the jealous type.

“Good, i would’ve done the same with anyone who cheered me up!” i said smiling to myself. I didn’t hear anything from the other side of the phone.

“IU? Are you still there?”

“Yeah, I was just saying bye to Hoya oppa.”

“Cool so are you okay now?”

“Of course! It’s like Hoya oppa is a wizard and made all my sorrows disappear!”

“Okay, that’s enough about him.” I can’t help it. i don’t like her talking about other boys especially like that. Yes I’m jealous! I heard her giggle at the other end.

“Don’t worry! I only consider him as my brother. You’re my cute, amazing, jealous boyfriend, right?”

“Yes i am, and am proud to be!” I pouted.

“Don’t pout! Even though you look adorable, I don’t want you to be sad,” she said in the cutest baby voice ever.

“Fine but first tell me you love me!” i demanded.

“I.. Woohyun..” she sighed. I just remembered, we aren’t really going out. It was that dare that brought us together! She still has feelings for Ukwon. How did i forget that?

“I love you. I have to go now.. I’ll talk to you later, okay?” i could tell she was thinking of him. I should make her forget about him, not bring back memories.

“I love you too! Please don’t be upset. Woohyunnie doesn’t want you to be! Bubye! Woohyunnie will talk to his beautiful girlfriend later!” i said in a baby voice. I heard her laugh so I’m guessing that made her feel better.

“Okay, bye Woohyunnie!” She hung up first. I think I might have fooled my heart with this fake boyfriend and girlfriend thing. I’ve fallen for you, IU. Sorry, I’m just going to hurt you with my feelings for you. I’ll try getting over you but please bear with me. I Love You. I know that You Love Him but my heart doesn’t want to believe what my mind tells it. Don’t worry; I’ll manage to change its opinion. I’ll get over you.

-----------------

Poor Woohyunnie.. :’( Thanx to my subscribers!  :D

Subscribe and Comment! x)