Chapter 1

This Badass Love

The teacher passed out the first exam of the year test papers results. You sat there anticipating your score, during the summer, all you did was basically study since you know how much last year of High School counts the most for exams and all. 

*I hope I get a good score!* you crossed your fingers with hope.

The teacher placed your test paper on your desk and he gave you a smile, you smiled back and checked the paper. Written was a big fat 95.7%. 

You smiled and hugged the paper, "Yes!"

"What did you get?" asked Seul, your bestfriend.

"95.7%! Isn't it great? What about you?" you asked with excitement.

Seul smiled widely, "Wow! You did so well! I only got 87.2% but I passed so I'm happy!"

You nodded and both of you shared a joke before the bell rang for hometime.

"So, did you watch that new movie that came out?" Seul asked.

"I couldn't, I had to watch my sister over the weekend and it was rated 15 anyway so I can' take my sister with me," you pouted.

Seul smiled, "Well, wanna go watch it with me?"

"Sure!" you nodded continuously, "My parents won't be working during the weekends so they can take care of my sister."

Suddenly, a tall, grown woman came up to you. She was wearing a tight blue dress, tall silver high heels and she looks completely sl*t-ish but she was beautiful, "Excuse me."

"Yes?" you looked up at her.

"Do you know where I can find Zico?"

"Zico?" you blinked, "Who's Zico?"

Seul nudged you, and she smiled to the lady, "You mean Woo Jiho... he's usually around the corner." Seoul pointed to a direction and the woman didn't even say thank you and walked to the corner immediately.

"Who's Zico?" you turned to Seul.

She rolled her eyes, "Aigoo. You're my bestfriend and I don't want to scold you but how can you not know the most popular guy in school?"

*Most popular guy?* you thought with a pout.

"He's the guy with the brown hair, he use to have that blonde hair and he teased you on the first year of high school 'flatty'?" Seul reminded you. 'Flatty' since you're chest didn't grow until you were on the second year of High School.

You pushed Seul gently, "Don't remind me of that thing! So that Jiho jerk's name is Zico? And he's popular?"

"Well, people call him Zico for who-knows-why, and yeah he's pretty popular since he's pretty handsome," Seul admitted with a wink.

*Handsome my ... If he's handsome and has no manners, then I will 100%, no hesitating say NO!* you thought with a frown. Seul, tagged along with you and patted your head, "Aigoo, let's not talk about Zico..."

You nodded.

-----------------------

On the other hand, the tall lady with a tight blue dress was Zico's current girlfriend- Yoon Min Ah. She saw Zico and she took off her sun glasses, she marched over to him and gave him a long, sticky hug. Zico didn't hug her back but didn't stop her from hugging as well.

She pulled back and smiled, "How are you, babe?"

Zico smirked, "I'm fine, but what are you doing here?"

"Visiting you of course," she giggled, "I was going to pick you up so we could go watch that movie."

Zico stepped back since Min Ah stepped closer, "Didn't my sister already tell you to off last week since you tried to r*pe me?"

Min Ah's smile dropped, "You know you wanted it."

"Well, you weren't that great at kissing," Zico cruely admitted.

Min Ah glared at Zico, " Stop being mean, don't tell me you're going to your b*tchy sister's side instead of me!"

Zico smirked and glared at Min Ah at the same time, "Never call my sister b*tchy, b*tch! I'm dumping you, you're a waste of time since your kisses aren't even that great... I'm looking for a girl who has that 'pop' to them, who's good at kissing, and especially a girl who won't call my sister a ."

Zico kissed Min Ah one last time before walking away casually, "Adios."

He soon joined his friends that were getting out from detention. Even if Zico was known for his bad behaviors, he always seem to get away from it and not get detentions.

"So where is Min Ah noona?" asked Jaehyo.

"Dumped her about a minute ago actually," Zico wiped his lips.

"Aww... she was one, fine- co*gar," Kyung chuckled.

Zico shook his head, "She's a b*tch."

Block B laughed loudly and they all went to their normal hang out place.

----------------------

It was about 7PM and you got told by your mom to buy some milk and bread on the store, you walked to the store and bought a bottle of milk and a loaf of bread. You walked back to your house when suddenly, a guy was running towards you... It was a familiar figure and he fell right on you.

He was panting and he met eyes with you, "The name is Zico, but I gotta run baby girl, the police are after me since my friends just dared me to do something. Bye-bye."

There were police officers in a distance. Zico stood up and ran once again. You were to shock to move. You sat up and pointed at Zico's direction, "What just happened?"

You stood up and went home dumbfounded. 

When you got home, you kept running what happened about 5 minutes ago in your head, *So a guy bumped into me, and he said his name was... ZICO?! OMG! Z-I-C-O! THAT ZICO!* your eyes widen and your mouth dropped open, *Woo Jiho jerk, ZICO!*

Meanwhile, Zico luckily got away from the police officers and he casually walked into a store to buy some canned drink since he was tired from all the running. He took a can of coke and drank it without paying for it. He walked out of the store without getting caught and he walked back to where his friends are.

While walking back, he remembered bumping into you but not knowing who you really are. Zico's direction was the direction you guys fell on top of the other.

He saw something twinkle and he walked towards it and picked it up. It was a simple pink wallet with a small logo at the side. He looked at the back to find the name Song _ _ _ _ _.

He checked the inside and saw there were a couple of money notes but he didn't touch it, he looked at the student ID and he found your pretty, cute face.

You went to the same school as he did and a playful smirk came upon his handsome face. And soon he remembered you're the girl he bumped into.