First Day of School

In Love With My Butler?

"Agasshi. We are here." Myungsoo said as held  the car door open for you. "Thanks." You gave him a smile and then scanned the campus. 

*Start of a new year. Can't wait!*

"Oh. Myungsoo-sshi. You're attending school with me right?" You asked and he nodded. "yay! What class are you in?" 

"Building 3, Class B Agasshi." He politely said. You nodded slowly. "I'm in the building 2. Good thing that we're not too far away from each other!" You giggled. 

"neh Agasshi." You creased your eyebrows to the center, dissatisfied. "You know that you can call me Minhee right?" you asked.

"Neh. However, I prefer calling you Agasshi." 

"But.... it's so.... formal. Just call me Minhee!"

"But Aga-"

"Fine! At least Minhee-sshi." Minhee suggested. "If you desire me to call you that then I will respectively call you that.... Minhee-sshi." Myungsoo bowed. Minhee gave him a satisfied smile.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late for class." You started walking towards the entrance of the campus while greeting everyone around you. Myungsooo soon caught up with you. You looked behind and met eyes with him. You smiled.

*Gotta work on this stilted guy.* 

You soon arrived at your building. 

"Oh. Building 2 is here. I guess I'll see you later Myungsoo-sshi!" You waved bye to him. He smiled and waved back to you then proceeded to his building. You watched Myungsoo's back view as he walked with such rich aura. After a couple of seconds, you turned away but was immediately stopped by a little body blocking your way. You looked up to see who it was and met eyes with a wide-smiled girl.

"Soohae!" Minhee jumped in surprise. Soohae gave her a small wave then gave her a small smirk. "Who was that pretty boy over there? You're new boyfriend?" 

"What? Who? Myungsoo? He's my new butler." You informed her.

"Hmmm. No fair. You always get the best looking butlers. First it was Kyuhyun, then Kai, and now its him? I'm jealous Minhee-ah." 

You smiled at your best friend and just shook your head. 

"Come on Soohae. Enough on boys. Let's go learn." You said as you linked arms with Soohae and headed into the building. 

As you entered, many greetings were made. 

"Hi Minhee!"

"How are you Minhee?"

"HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE CLASS PREZ!" 

"Still looking amazing as usual!" 

You greeted and smiled at everyone, making little chats with couple of people on the way. 

*nothing has changed*

"Still popular as ever Minhee. Still can't understand why I'm your best friend." Soohae commented. You looked at her.

"My question is why people wont notice you. you're so much prettier and cooler." 

"It's cuz i'm overshadowed by your beautiness your highness." Soohae bowed in a playful way. You giggled. "Oh stop it Soohae. you're so weird." 

"That's why you love me!" Soohae commented. 

"Of course. Come on. Class is starting soon. What class are you in? I'm Class D." 

"Oh! I'm in Class D too! Let's go!" 

with that, the beginning the Minhee's school year started. Did she know little, that this year was going to be none other like the other school years she spent. 

 

Hey guys! How do you guys like it? Sorry for not updating for a LOOOOOONG time. 

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Comment and Subscribe!

 

Oh. and make sure you re-read the foreword cuz i changed it alot! haha! Thanks~!