Tears of Memory

Glass Doll[ON HIATUS]

                      "Single day is a bucket of tears. I wish for happiness but I got sadness."

Kyuhyun is to engross with his games that he didn't notice that someone came inside sneakly on his roo and cover his eyes.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-" Kyuhyun shout but was cut off when the delicate hands that covering his eyes cover his mouth also. But suddenly the person that cover Kyuhyun's eyes and mouth uncovered it, then Kyuhyun immediately look at the sneaky person.

"Baby!" Kyuhyun shout's happily.

"Yah! I'm not a baby I'm a grown up man now!"

"But your my baby so baby.. Haha." Kyuhyun laughs

"Pabo, anyway how are you baby Kyu?" 

"Whoa! You call me baby also but I'm a grown up now." Kyuhyun just get a smacked on the head.

"Aish!" then the person was about to leave when Kyuhyun hugs him from the behind.

"I fine baby just tired and I miss you." Kyuhyun whisper on his ears

"I miss you too, tired of? Thinking some strategy on killing those E.T?"

"Babe first of all those are not E.T your going out with Hae too much, second I'm not thinking of strategy on killing those but a strategy on something." he didn't notice the naughty smirk that appears on Kyuhyun's face.

"What something?"

"On how to make you cry my name for more in the bed later." then Kyuhyun his earlobe who suddenly shivers.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun your such a ert!" he shouts.

"Only for you babe." and the atmosphere change to a happy lovely one, then Kyuhyun turn him around so he is facing him and Kyuhyun gives him a sweet kiss that he suddenly gave in.

"Seems I can do now what my mind give me." Kyuhyun said between the kiss.

"ert."

"I know. I love you." Kyuhyun whisper to him sweetly.

"I love you too..." and that's how there night begins... none of them knows the last time they'll see each other..






































Kyuhyun chuckles at the memory, he misses the way his eyes shine when he buy him a pink stuff, he misses the way his sweet voice sounds when he's saying I love you to him, he misses how loving he looks at him. Most of all he misses the person to the point those memories that full of happiness is giving him sadness.

"Min..." Kyuhyun called while caressing his picture.

"How are you? Do you still remember me?"

"Y...you know I miss you, I'm always thinking of you..." Kyuhyun bite his lips to prevent making a noise.

"I always asking myself are you eating on time? Are you taking care of yourself? Is there someone taking care of you? Loving you? Making you happy? And if your not tiring yourself cause we both know your a workaholic person." he chuckled again but there's a tears flowing freely on his eyes.

"Why did you leave me? You leave me without a word. Doesn't you love me anymore that's why you leave me or you got enough of me? Baby please come back to me I need you..."

And another day of cries on his lonely sanctuary can be heard. Each day he always cries the pain but even though he do it everyday seems the pain just increasing day by day, Each day he wants to give up. Each day he feels he wants to die and each day he is still hoping...




( A/N :Whoosh !! another update hope it's kinda painful I'm not good at angst T.T poor me , i think i need to watch a lot of drama to feel and see what happens , and mian for some grammatical errors but hope you like this next update maybe next week . Bye !! )


Comment and subscribe awesome readers *~*